It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Longer term effects of Covid becoming apparent

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2020 @ 03:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: bastion

originally posted by: FinallyAwake
a reply to: johnb

I hope this isn't true, and it's just the BBC doing their bit (lies).

Would like to know if there are many corroborating links? (don't have time to look atm)

Thanks for sharing 👍🏼

There's been a lot of recent studies and news. (BBC is the most accurate news in the world shortly behind Al Jazeera).

Even very minor cases have been found to cause severe brain problems.

www.uclh.nhs.uk...
academic.oup.com...
www.sciencefocus.com...
www.bbc.co.uk...
www.theguardian.com...

Of 43 patients, 29 were SARS-CoV-2 PCR positive and definite, eight probable and six possible. Five major categories emerged:

(i) encephalopathies (n = 10) with delirium/psychosis and no distinct MRI or CSF abnormalities, and with 9/10 making a full or partial recovery with supportive care only;

(ii) inflammatory CNS syndromes (n = 12) including encephalitis (n = 2, para- or post-infectious), acute disseminated encephalomyelitis (n = 9), with haemorrhage in five, necrosis in one, and myelitis in two, and isolated myelitis (n = 1). Of these, 10 were treated with corticosteroids, and three of these patients also received intravenous immunoglobulin; one made a full recovery, 10 of 12 made a partial recovery, and one patient died;

(iii) ischaemic strokes (n = 8) associated with a pro-thrombotic state (four with pulmonary thromboembolism), one of whom died;

(iv) peripheral neurological disorders (n = 8), seven with Guillain-Barré syndrome, one with brachial plexopathy, six of eight making a partial and ongoing recovery; and

(v) five patients with miscellaneous central disorders who did not fit these categories. SARS-CoV-2 infection is associated with a wide spectrum of neurological syndromes affecting the whole neuraxis, including the cerebral vasculature and, in some cases, responding to immunotherapies.

The high incidence of acute disseminated encephalomyelitis, particularly with haemorrhagic change, is striking. This complication was not related to the severity of the respiratory COVID-19 disease.

Thanks for posting 👍🏼

BBC may be accurate on some things, but they will censor and lie to push their narrative, no one I know trusts them any more.

posted on Jul, 13 2020 @ 07:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Agit8dChop
There are a lot of articles coming put of europe, israel and asia all talking about the same thing.

Mysterious pains in limbs that no scans can figure out
Strange anxiety and mental lapses that are new to the patient
Significant exhhaustion from walking

If this is real, I'm wondering if it is side effects from all of the drugs and treatments these people were experimented with.

Again - just insist on high dose IV vitamin C, and you'll be fine...

posted on Jul, 13 2020 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Autopsies revealing blood clots in nearly every organ of the body....brain damage resulting from even mild cases....all I can say is smoke more pot people! Strong marajuana prevents the virus from binding with your cells and infecting you. I've smoked it daily for 47 years and even though I'm 65 and go to Walmart and Lowe's several times a week....so far I'm good.

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 08:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6
Lol the medical and science community can't know "the long term effects" the thing has only been here 8-9 months max, Not to mention every one of them is trying to hang their hat on some theory or worse push some agenda.

I agree. It hasn't been around long enough for anyone to claim to know LONG TERM EFFECTS.

The example used in the article, Molly, sounds more like she is experiencing early onset of either Parkinson's or Alzheimer's with her emotion outbreaks and memory problems. Its far more likely that her immune system was tied up fighting Covid, and some other disease she already has just surfaced, rather than Covid causing her emotions and memory problems.

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 09:11 PM
link   
The adverse side-effects to individuals and families due to the Covid-19 lockdowns have been awful.

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 09:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: MapMistress

originally posted by: putnam6
Lol the medical and science community can't know "the long term effects" the thing has only been here 8-9 months max, Not to mention every one of them is trying to hang their hat on some theory or worse push some agenda.

I agree. It hasn't been around long enough for anyone to claim to know LONG TERM EFFECTS.

The example used in the article, Molly, sounds more like she is experiencing early onset of either Parkinson's or Alzheimer's with her emotion outbreaks and memory problems. Its far more likely that her immune system was tied up fighting Covid, and some other disease she already has just surfaced, rather than Covid causing her emotions and memory problems.

Except, Multiple doctors/health agencies around the world are reporting similar findings in people who had no previous issues.

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 09:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

Apparently, the US defense forces will not accept people who have previously been hospitalized with COVID-19 because the reduced lung capacity would be a risk during intensive physical training.

thevaccinereaction.org...

Senior White House officials reported that United States service members would be among the first Americans to receive a COVID-19 vaccine after it has been licensed

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 09:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: stonerwilliam

originally posted by: chr0naut

Apparently, the US defense forces will not accept people who have previously been hospitalized with COVID-19 because the reduced lung capacity would be a risk during intensive physical training.

thevaccinereaction.org...

Senior White House officials reported that United States service members would be among the first Americans to receive a COVID-19 vaccine after it has been licensed

They make is from unicorn tears, I hear...

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 10:03 PM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

Are you a doctor or a scientist?

posted on Jul, 17 2020 @ 08:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: conspiracy nut
a reply to: tanstaafl

Are you a doctor or a scientist?

No, don't need to be to understand what works.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join