It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump condemns private Texas border wall built by his supporters 'to make me look bad'

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2020 @ 09:58 AM
link   
In the thread I made, the Trump fans did the usual deflection and went for the “So this is how you’re going to get him out of office?”, shtick.

That wasn’t why I made the thread and if that’s the observation you’re left with, then I have to assume you’re missing a few brain cells.

First off, it’s a lie from Trump. This wasn’t done to make him look bad. It was done by a group of people who busted their asses to help him succeed in his goal. A hard working American company that stood up and did what they thought was right. Sure, they were going to get some money for doing it, but Fisher obviously put some real effort into making sure Trump heard him, only to have Trump turn around and dismiss him as the opposition and discredit his work.

If Trump would have said “Sh!t happens. A hard working, American company came to us with an idea and wanted to work with us to make this a reality. It didn’t work out the way we wanted it to, but we’re learning from it and we’re going to go back at it better than before.”, I’d have no fault on him. But to throw these people under the bus and straight up lie about them is disingenuous.

That’s piss poor character and if any one here experienced someone like that in their own personal lives they’d tell them to f*ck off.

If I treated my vendors like that, I wouldn’t have any vendors to hire after a while, that’s for sure.

posted on Jul, 13 2020 @ 10:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

originally posted by: RazorV66

originally posted by: underwerks
a reply to: Southern Guardian

The funniest part is the response from the head of this project. He said their must be a “miscommunication” with Donald Trump.

These people are so far gone that even when Donald Trump badmouths them himself, they still grovel at his feet. He could shoot one of them on 5th Avenue and they’d limp off saying how he must have been aiming for someone else.

You are forgetting about the people like the OP and yourself that that have been even farther gone since Trump was elected, there is no coming back from that colossal mental breakdown.

Godspeed to you folks.

I’m right where I’ve always been. Laughing at the morons running our government. You really give yourselves too much credit.

Exactly, no progress, stale, just the same, exact spot in 2016, exact spot in 2020.

Trust us, we've had hearty bellyache laughs, courtesy of your ideas and opinions, spared no expense.

In that regard, you give yourself little credit, however, we'll still laugh at your expense.

posted on Jul, 13 2020 @ 10:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Drucifer

😭 Again, NOTHINGBURGER.

This is equal to your afternoon Novelas.

posted on Jul, 13 2020 @ 10:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123

😭 Again, NOTHINGBURGER.

This is equal to your afternoon Novelas.

So if you took on some work for someone and they turned around and said the same things about your work, you wouldn’t have a problem with it?

posted on Jul, 13 2020 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Nope, it was a private function, from which they benefitted from, away from the primary source, on shoddy land.

They were granted Federal Funds, that's the whole cusp of the issue, in otherwords, who cares? Lmfao.

You're being too emotional over small beans.

posted on Jul, 13 2020 @ 10:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123

Nope, it was a private function, from which they benefitted from, away from the primary source, on shoddy land.

They were granted Federal Funds, that's the whole cusp of the issue, in otherwords, who cares? Lmfao.

You're being too emotional over small beans.

Hmm, I don’t feel very emotional about it. I couldn’t really give a sh!t as it’s not my project nor my business. Alas, your shtick is to discredit anyone you don’t agree with by belittling or insulting them, it’s your thing that is seen with every post. “No one cares.”, “You’re this or you’re that”, “It doesn’t matter what you say”......same thing in every single post, mixed in with the occasional “My high ranking friends in the medical industry”.

Do you honestly believe this portion of the wall was built to make Trump look bad, as he stated in his tweet? That this company went out of their way to get his attention and do work for him just to discredit him?

posted on Jul, 13 2020 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Southern Guardian

I understand you're continually frustrated.

Still voting President Trump.
edit on 13-7-2020 by SKEPTEK because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join