It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Waif - A Homeless Child. Fare - The Cost Of Transporting Someone

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2020 @ 10:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: MissSmartypants
a reply to: MissSmartypants

And seriously...how strong does an "industrial" cabinet have to be? Most things that will fit in it won't be large enough to be "that" heavy...and the ad doesn't mention anything about using it to store gold bars. For that money it must be seriously over engineered.

Yes, that is a really stupid response. How did they explain all of the other bizarrely highly priced items? Like the shower curtain?

I just do have a hard time believing it’s a child trafficking deal, just right out in the open like that. I highly doubt that the procedure, anyway, is to just buy a cabinet, get a kid. I’m assuming there are some channels a person would have to go through- they won’t just go “Oh, someone bought our ‘industrial grade cabinet! *wink wink* Let’s get on that, Billy. Let’s get them the kid they just bought.” You know?

posted on Jul, 12 2020 @ 10:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl

And seriously...how strong does an "industrial" cabinet have to be? Most things that will fit in it won't be large enough to be "that" heavy...and the ad doesn't mention anything about using it to store gold bars. For that money it must be seriously over engineered.

Yes, that is a really stupid response. How did they explain all of the other bizarrely highly priced items? Like the shower curtain?

I just do have a hard time believing it’s a child trafficking deal, just right out in the open like that. I highly doubt that the procedure, anyway, is to just buy a cabinet, get a kid. I’m assuming there are some channels a person would have to go through- they won’t just go “Oh, someone bought our ‘industrial grade cabinet! *wink wink* Let’s get on that, Billy. Let’s get them the kid they just bought.” You know?

Wayfair justified the price of the cabinet by stating that it is industrial quality. Well, my late husband was an autobody repairman for 30 years and having a quality toolbox was a nessecity. His heavy metal "industrial" tool box is 6x4x2, designed to hold many hundreds of pounds, has 19 metal drawers of various sizes which were made to slide open and shut smoothly and easily while filled with heavy equipment and tools, sits on 4 heavy duty wheels that swivel and roll smoothly under the weight of all those tools, and is a much more complex and intricate piece of industrial furniture with many different individual parts than a cabinet with 2 doors and shelves...and yet to purchase his toolbox today would cost at most $5000.
edit on 7/12/2020 by MissSmartypants because: Edit

posted on Jul, 12 2020 @ 11:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl

And also...they aren't ordering the cabinet from Wayfair... they're entering the product sku number on that Russian server to see photos of the child and make their "purchase".

posted on Jul, 12 2020 @ 11:05 PM
link   

edit on 7/12/2020 by MissSmartypants because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2020 @ 11:11 PM
link   
And they make the prices ridiculously high just to make sure that no one does order the cabinet or pillow or shower curtain.

posted on Jul, 12 2020 @ 11:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: research100
they did not get back to snopes about the shower curtains and pillows both on the wayfair site and 1 with a normal pprice and 1 with the outrageous price....it will be interesting to see if snopes gets a hearback from wayfair ...some people were notice the weight in GRAMS like certain THINGS are measured that way.....something is going on moeny laundering, drugs something is a foot

This would be my best guess, but the SKU returning pictures of children is an unnerving coincidence.

posted on Jul, 12 2020 @ 11:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: ChiefD

I saw this on Twitter today. This Wayfair thing just keeps getting worse. And whether it's true or not, it involves children and Needs to be investigated. And if true these poor children are being hidden in plain sight. Just enter the Wayfair sku number for their "product" into Yanex search and a child pops up. These children (if true) need to be recovered Now.

Okay, here’s another link debunking this. You can do a search, and you will find several articles that debunk this.

www.snopes.com...

Snopes??? You gotta be kidding me...

posted on Jul, 12 2020 @ 11:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigsnowman

they did not get back to snopes about the shower curtains and pillows both on the wayfair site and 1 with a normal pprice and 1 with the outrageous price....it will be interesting to see if snopes gets a hearback from wayfair ...some people were notice the weight in GRAMS like certain THINGS are measured that way.....something is going on moeny laundering, drugs something is a foot

This would be my best guess, but the SKU returning pictures of children is an unnerving coincidence.

And is it a coincidence that each time the child's first name is exactly the same as the product "series" name? For example if the ad reads ' buy the new "Alison" series throw pillow" and the child associated with the product sku number turns out to be named Alison?

posted on Jul, 12 2020 @ 11:44 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 12 2020 @ 11:50 PM
link   

It would be a coincidence if one sku number pulled up a picture of a child... maybe if it happened twice. But not when it's all of them.

posted on Jul, 13 2020 @ 06:07 AM
link   
If any of you believe these are industrial grade pieces of furniture made out of MDF and particle board are a special sort of stupid or intentionally dense. Alot of that looks just like that junk you get from Chinese Walmarts you have to put together yourself.

posted on Jul, 13 2020 @ 10:56 AM
link   

And is it a coincidence that each time the child's first name is exactly the same as the product "series" name? For example if the ad reads ' buy the new "Alison" series throw pillow" and the child associated with the product sku number turns out to be named Alison?

I think it's even weirder than that though I have to look into this more as I have been busy but want to dig into it. There was a name that was not common at all, a last name and it matched one of their products and the timing of the listing and time of the child going missing coincided. Like I said i need to look into it deeper but it's at least weird for sure.

posted on Jul, 13 2020 @ 11:22 AM
link   

I ask myself these questions.

If I wanted to by a child, how would I know to shop a Wayfair? How would I know to find that specific cabinet.
My answer would be, someone told me about Wayfair and that specific cabinet.

And just who would that ''someone be''?
My answer would be someone in the trade, either as a satisfied customer or as a sales person. In either event, child trafficing is a highly illegal enterprise and not one openly advertised.

If I were to want to buy a child, would I look around for someone who would say'' Hey Ter, wanna buy a kid? Go to this website and ask for this cabinet? How probable is that.

So clearly I am not in any kind of ''loop'' where this information would easily come my way. It would take nefarious people already in ''loop''s of illegality to be privy to this kind of information. And should I have contact with anyone like that, wouldn't they ''vet'' me to make sure i was not a cop or one who would spill the beans on them?

It's all to convoluted and improbable. Much more probable is the accepted ''debunk'. Some amateur sleuth found a questionable thing and posted it making his or her own little conspiracy to share and other amateur sleuth chimmed in expounding on the original theory. And most of that expounding was merely repeating the same things over and over, much like news outlets that do little more than to repeat other news outlets.

This for me is a much more important ''conspiracy' to look into. How one person's errant whim can catch on in the dry brush of amateur conspiracy inclined enthusiasts and within days spread to the size of this one.

How about this one. Amazon has noticed a much smaller on line sales company beginning to have an effect on their drive to completely corner the on line sales market so they say to ''Joe'' from the shipping dock to go home and make a post on a conspiracy site casting aspersions on the integrity of their rival. Wayfair is tarnished and ''Joe'' gets a gift turkey and a promotion to the mail room. Done and done.

posted on Jul, 13 2020 @ 12:03 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

That explains it more plausibly than it actually being a child trafficking thoroughfare.

posted on Jul, 13 2020 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

Though I am not sure, I think there is a fine line between ''possible'' and ''plausible''. I guess either of those words can be considered in relationship to the ''theory'' behind this thread. Tossing in ''credibility'' and or ''reasonableness'' and the ''possiblity'' that any of that ''theory'' is true next to vanishes on the horizon.

posted on Jul, 13 2020 @ 01:20 PM
link   
These children are coming up on a Russian server...and even if there's just a one in a million chance that it's true, it needs to at least be investigated by computer experts to follow the trail. If it's not true that's great...but if it is, these children need to be rescued NOW.
edit on 7/13/2020 by MissSmartypants because: Edit

edit on 7/13/2020 by MissSmartypants because: Edit

posted on Jul, 13 2020 @ 01:23 PM
link   

And even if we leave Wayfair out if it....it doesn't change the fact that children are coming up for sale on a Russian server.

posted on Jul, 13 2020 @ 09:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire

I ask myself these questions.

If I wanted to by a child, how would I know to shop a Wayfair? How would I know to find that specific cabinet.
My answer would be, someone told me about Wayfair and that specific cabinet.

And just who would that ''someone be''?
My answer would be someone in the trade, either as a satisfied customer or as a sales person. In either event, child trafficing is a highly illegal enterprise and not one openly advertised.

If I were to want to buy a child, would I look around for someone who would say'' Hey Ter, wanna buy a kid? Go to this website and ask for this cabinet? How probable is that.

So clearly I am not in any kind of ''loop'' where this information would easily come my way. It would take nefarious people already in ''loop''s of illegality to be privy to this kind of information. And should I have contact with anyone like that, wouldn't they ''vet'' me to make sure i was not a cop or one who would spill the beans on them?

It's all to convoluted and improbable. Much more probable is the accepted ''debunk'. Some amateur sleuth found a questionable thing and posted it making his or her own little conspiracy to share and other amateur sleuth chimmed in expounding on the original theory. And most of that expounding was merely repeating the same things over and over, much like news outlets that do little more than to repeat other news outlets.

This for me is a much more important ''conspiracy' to look into. How one person's errant whim can catch on in the dry brush of amateur conspiracy inclined enthusiasts and within days spread to the size of this one.

How about this one. Amazon has noticed a much smaller on line sales company beginning to have an effect on their drive to completely corner the on line sales market so they say to ''Joe'' from the shipping dock to go home and make a post on a conspiracy site casting aspersions on the integrity of their rival. Wayfair is tarnished and ''Joe'' gets a gift turkey and a promotion to the mail room. Done and done.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^This!!!

I’m so glad someone on this thread is a voice of reason. Your last paragraph rings quite true. I wouldn’t put it past Amazon to do something like that. The child selling conspiracy is beyond ridiculous.

posted on Jul, 13 2020 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Here’s another article on this. It seems some QAnon twitter and Youtube influencer
started this whole thing. They like to start false rumors.

www.insider.com...
edit on 7/13/2020 by ChiefD because: Grammar

posted on Jul, 14 2020 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Lmao

top topics

<< 1   >>

join