It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Young Woman Killed for Saying “All Lives Matter” to a group of BLM Supporters

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2020 @ 11:50 AM
link   
More description of how she was murdered.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 13 2020 @ 11:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: muzzleflash
The victim cannot be held responsible for their murder. Only their killer can take responsibility.

What if her side instigated the confrontation? All the facts aren't out, when they are then we can say with clarity what transpired and who was responsible for the escalation.

If the 'victim' started the confrontation they are not a victim. Just like how you can't fight your way into a self defense situation.

Not saying this happened but I'm waiting for the facts.

edit on 13-7-2020 by AugustusMasonicus because: networkdude has no beer because Q indicted it

posted on Jul, 13 2020 @ 12:25 PM
link   
My takeaway here is some people just can't wait to exploit a tragedy for political gain regardless of whether all the facts have been collected.
edit on 13-7-2020 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2020 @ 12:25 PM
link   
dbl.

edit on 13-7-2020 by AugustusMasonicus because: networkdude has no beer because Q indicted it

posted on Jul, 13 2020 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

She supposedly said all lives matter.

How can that be confrontational? Its like saying the sky is blue.

I didnt need anyone telling me that just like noone has to be told black lives matter. It just does. Doesnt stop you from virtue signalling.

And since when is it appropriate response to an awful verbal abuse( ALL LIVES MATTER ) to be gunned down while you're 3 year old is somewhere around. Really?

posted on Jul, 13 2020 @ 12:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: samuelsson
She supposedly said all lives matter.

No facts are known other than there was a confrontation and a shooting. Once again, I'm waiting on the results of the investigation.

Which is the same thing I did with Juicy Smollet and Bubba Wallace. Guess what happened there?

And since when is it appropriate response to an awful verbal abuse( ALL LIVES MATTER ) to be gunned down while you're 3 year old is somewhere around. Really?

This happened at 3:30AM, her kid was at home which shows what little facts are available weren't even looked up by you.

edit on 13-7-2020 by AugustusMasonicus because: 👁❤🍕

posted on Jul, 13 2020 @ 12:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

The victim cannot be held responsible for their murder. Only their killer can take responsibility.

What if her side instigated the confrontation? All the facts aren't out, when they are then we can say with clarity what transpired and who was responsible for the escalation.

If the 'victim' started the confrontation they are not a victim. Just like how you can't fight your way into a self defense situation.

Not saying this happened but I'm waiting for the facts.

They could stand there screaming "I hate N's" all day and it doesn't justify violence.

If it did justify violence, I have a legit right to hurt anyone I want cuz I think y'all instigated it. Just beggin for it...

But we all know that isn't legit.

I will agree it's dumb to exercise free speech in front of a psychopath as it's obvious violence is likely and common sense says Don't Do This.

posted on Jul, 13 2020 @ 01:02 PM
link   

They could stand there screaming "I hate N's" all day and it doesn't justify violence.

Someone in her party also had a firearm. Did you read that? Who went for their guns first? Her side will say them and vice versa. There needs to be an investigation. Stop focusing on what words may have been said (and that we don't know about as well) and think about what actions may have precipitated after that.

posted on Jul, 13 2020 @ 02:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: oloufo

originally posted by: JAY1980

originally posted by: whyamIhere

a reply to: whyamIhere

i will keep my fingers crossed that this is not fake news and that you got annoyed for nothing.
the source is rather shady.

All the sources are shady.

I will be happy to be wrong and delete this.

of course there are people who kill another person because that person said something that doesn't suit the other person. sadly. and i can even imagine that something like in this case can actually happen. but even if it did, it would only represent an extreme, nothing that's normal.

If you actually believe this represents a minority group in the movement would you be willing to join a BLM protest and say the same thing for research?

of course i would join a BLM protest. why not? every normal person supports the fight of black people for equal treatment. and of course its a minority who potentially would kill someone. we were all doomed if not.
Apparently, it’s only African Americans who don’t get equal treatment. Nigerians and Nigerian Americans do fantastically well here, holding more graduate degrees than any other ethnic group. They must have learned the secret of white privilege, along with Chinese, Indian and Korean immigrants and their descendants born here. We tried to keep the secret all to ourselves, then the Jews found out somehow, then the Chinese, then the Koreans, then the Indians. Even the damn Muslims seem to have learned it. We just can’t keep secrets in this country.
edit on 13-7-2020 by Scapegrace because: Polishing

posted on Jul, 13 2020 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Very different from the actual news article that I read. Seems they left out a lot of information in the video.

posted on Jul, 13 2020 @ 03:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: lance_covel
Very different from the actual news article that I read. Seems they left out a lot of information in the video.

When I posted the story it was very thin on facts.

I read the story three different places.

The story is still very thin on facts.

Hence, The MudPit...

posted on Jul, 13 2020 @ 04:48 PM
link   
According to the victim's fiance (Ramirez), someone in the victim's group said the n-word, which was overheard by the shooter's group, and that is what started it.

According to Ramirez, he and the victim and two other people were hanging out along the canal when someone in their group used a slang version of the N-word.

That word prompted a confrontation by a group of strangers.

During a brief argument, Ramirez claims the suspect’s group shouted Black Lives Matter and either Whitaker or someone in her group replied that All Lives Matter.

fox59 article
edit on 13-7-2020 by charolais because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-7-2020 by charolais because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2020 @ 04:28 AM
link   
I don't think people realize how dangerous and violent BLM is.

This has happened before in history

They get upset and violent and demand all these things
Most of the time they are provided these things and what they want is segregation. They want to be left alone. Separate from whites who from birth were taught to hate.

And once they get what they want. To be separated...they cannot take care of their communities.
Internally it never works and their little society slowly crumbles

This is when they dont want to be segregated and want to be part of a white schools, hospitals and society.

Very strange culture

posted on Jul, 14 2020 @ 07:19 AM
link   
I think you would have to be pretty stupid to say “ all lives matter “ to a BLM group

I think you would be even stupider to not understand how in that context it is offensive

Playing stupid works in some situations, being stupid works in some situations, but most of the time it doesn’t work

Would you fly to Chicago’ south side and run around the streets yelli all lives matter? Stupid?

Would you go anywhere, which is basically everywhere, in America, which was built off the labour of your brothers and is stained with such moral ambivalence

Why not do the true builders of your wealth a favour and cut all taxes for African Americans as a thank you and as reperations for the past

If you are a poor white person who doesn’t agree that’s a shame that with so many doors open in life you managed to keep closing them generation after generation
edit on 14-7-2020 by ADUB77 because: Typo

posted on Jul, 14 2020 @ 07:41 AM
link   
But would you say All Lives Matter and report back to us what happens?

originally posted by: JAY1980

i will keep my fingers crossed that this is not fake news and that you got annoyed for nothing.
the source is rather shady.

All the sources are shady.

I will be happy to be wrong and delete this.

of course there are people who kill another person because that person said something that doesn't suit the other person. sadly. and i can even imagine that something like in this case can actually happen. but even if it did, it would only represent an extreme, nothing that's normal.

If you actually believe this represents a minority group in the movement would you be willing to join a BLM protest and say the same thing for research?

of course i would join a BLM protest. why not? every normal person supports the fight of black people for equal treatment. and of course its a minority who potentially would kill someone. we were all doomed if not.

posted on Jul, 14 2020 @ 08:29 AM
link   
a reply to: ADUB77

So, you want one group of people to be treated better than all others because of something that happened before anyone alive now was born?

It is obvious that you think some are more equal than others.

I blame all this on the MSM and the ones that make a living off fighting racism. Without racism, there is no more money to stop it.

posted on Jul, 14 2020 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Damn! You do know that the majority of Police officers could say the same thing and be right. Let me see if I remember. All of the police are bad, because they condone the actions of a few. How about we flip this around. All of BLM is bad because they condone the actions of a few.

Works both ways.

posted on Jul, 14 2020 @ 10:00 PM
link   

The reporter Tim Pool claims this young lady was killed when she replied

“All Lives Matter” in response to BLM chanting “Black Lives Matter”.

Are you finally seeing now that their real goal is:

ONLY BLACK LIVES MATTER

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 11:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: SuperStudChuck

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Here's another source:

A young mother was shot and killed on July 5 following an argument over the Black Lives Matter movement, according to her family. 24-year-old Jessica Doty Whitaker was with her fiance, Jose Ramirez, and two other people by the downtown canal in Indianapolis in the early hours of Sunday, July 5, when their group entered into a dispute with another group over the use of a racial slur, Ramirez told Fox59.

Might be more to this than what the video is implying.

To be fair “all lives matter” is considered a racial slur by some now...

From 2017:
m.huffpost.com... pl87lCf1G59mz_SbG-S43pxmMlClYukdfi_CpmTQ8AIBecwlD_CygT7KLZ-pZ9BxrzBM5PAKGW2rbN58R09ri0X45jq2SJxpfnOiOXnv_591xQbTT4VLZtiuW1okqRwGZN4CK5ig5-sPFMfMPIG

www.distractify.com...

To be fair “all lives matter” is considered a racial slur by some now...

From 2017:
m.huffpost.com... pl87lCf1G59mz_SbG-S43pxmMlClYukdfi_CpmTQ8AIBecwlD_CygT7KLZ-pZ9BxrzBM5PAKGW2rbN58R09ri0X45jq2SJxpfnOiOXnv_591xQbTT4VLZtiuW1okqRwGZN4CK5ig5-sPFMfMPIG

www.distractify.com...

If I thought that BLM believed that white lives mattered to them, I would gladly show my support. If you got my back, I got yours. But, how do you expect to bring an end to racism, when thats what BLM is projecting. You demand that whites stop killing blacks, but apparently are okay with black on white violence. Its like "do as I say, not as I do". Can you say hypocrisy? Because if you want equality, the term "All Lives Matter" should not be considered racist. I see whites getting beat down or killed by blacks all the time. So when you say that "Black" lives matter, what I hear is that "White" lives don't. If I am wrong, then prove me wrong. But, until now, your actions continue to support that sentiment. By saying that black or white lives matter should be considered a racist statement. But do you know what is definitely NOT racist...? All lives matter. So, even though I 100% agree with the statement, for the time being, I refuse to say the term "Black Lives Matter".

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 11:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: beyondknowledge
a reply to: ADUB77

So, you want one group of people to be treated better than all others because of something that happened before anyone alive now was born?

It is obvious that you think some are more equal than others.

I blame all this on the MSM and the ones that make a living off fighting racism. Without racism, there is no more money to stop it.

One group of people needs to be elevated to equal status in society after many many years of oppression and discrimination. And that isn't even talking about native Americans who still haven't gotten their due.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join