It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A frozen alien found in Antarctica?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2020 @ 08:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: muzzleflash

This must be authenticated.

I found 44 hits but none looked explanatory.

Please ATS help me.

Is this a legit 4000 yr old relief from Egypt or a modern artist concept???

Super super important.
This could be EVIDENCE of reptilian space lords.
Or whatever the # it's supposed to be.

YES!

Where in the hell did that pic come from?

I spent roughly a decade, researching ancient Egypt. Always had a HUGE connection to it.

The god to the right (crocodile head) is Sobek. Here’s some commentary on what type of god he is:

Sobek was the creator of the world who arose from the “Dark Water” and created the order in the universe. Sobek was a god of the Nile who brought fertility to the land. As the “Lord of the Waters” he was thought to have risen from the primeval waters of Nun to create the world and made the Nile from his sweat. One creation myth stated that Sobek laid eggs on the bank of the waters of Nun thus creating the world.However, as well as being a force for creation, he was seen as an unpredictable deity who sometimes allied himself with the forces of Chaos.

The snake headed god to the left is a conundrum to me.

I’ve definitely seen similar reliefs with the outstretched connecting arms. However, I cannot recall ever seeing the coned heads with puppet strings, going down other multiple levels of control.

WTF is coming out of the top two Gods heads? Looks like direction (Inspiration) from other higher intelligences. Pretty nefarious looking ones as well....

ETA: Very bottom left, in the border. Looks like an insignia.

Can anyone read what that says? Looks like it says ‘imaged by Elonys Light’.

It appears to be recent.
edit on 12-7-2020 by KKLOCO because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2020 @ 09:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: KKLOCO

Please ATS help me.

Super super important.

YES!

I spent roughly a decade, researching ancient Egypt. Always had a HUGE connection to it.

The god to the right (crocodile head) is Sobek. Here’s some commentary on what type of god he is:

Sobek was the creator of the world who arose from the “Dark Water” and created the order in the universe. Sobek was a god of the Nile who brought fertility to the land. As the “Lord of the Waters” he was thought to have risen from the primeval waters of Nun to create the world and made the Nile from his sweat. One creation myth stated that Sobek laid eggs on the bank of the waters of Nun thus creating the world.However, as well as being a force for creation, he was seen as an unpredictable deity who sometimes allied himself with the forces of Chaos.

I’ve definitely seen similar reliefs with the outstretched connecting arms. However, I cannot recall ever seeing the coned heads with puppet strings, going down other multiple levels of control.

WTF is coming out of the top two Gods heads? Looks like direction (Inspiration) from other higher intelligences. Pretty nefarious looking ones as well....

It appears to be recent.

I wonder if their descendants still have that one freakishly long arm.

posted on Jul, 12 2020 @ 09:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kreeate
Measuring from "forehead" to "mouth" is around 500m.

A being of that size would not be possible on Earth due to gravity and bio-mechanics.

Following human body proportions of 1 body length being around 7 head lengths, and using a head length of 600m based on Google Earth, this being would be around 4200m (13779 ft.) tall.

Lol I was thinking the same thing as chunks of his head are very large snow drifts.

posted on Jul, 12 2020 @ 10:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: TXRabbit
Fun thread. S & F. I don't believe most of it but thank you OP for putting something non-political together to spark an interesting read.

Non-political?

you must have missed this little injection of TDS.

“It's worth noting this happened after Trump won, so 'we are all in danger' could be a cry for help.”

Unhinged Trump hate is inescapable, unfortunately.

posted on Jul, 12 2020 @ 10:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: MissSmartypants

originally posted by: KKLOCO

Please ATS help me.

Super super important.

YES!

It appears to be recent.

I wonder if their descendants still have that one freakishly long arm.

The motif is symbolic beyond belief.

The long arms are a representation of ‘reach‘ which equates to power.

Notice that each sides below the top Gods are battling one another.

The very long reach of the two opposing gods arms connecting at the top, is representation that all the chaos — is organized / orchestrated.

I do believe it is also a symbolic representation of the dualistic / polarizing reality we live in. Good vs. bad

Which is in a paradigm of its own.
edit on 12-7-2020 by KKLOCO because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2020 @ 01:00 AM
link   
a reply to: galaga

Like the alleged tweet by Buzz Aldrin in the OP, the so called 'Mona Lisa' alien on the moon is completely fake.

onebigmonkey.com...

posted on Jul, 13 2020 @ 01:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Anon283799

I didn't know aliens were Chinese!

Seriously though. It's nothing more than an interesting anomaly which looks better from a distance. Zoom in and it doesn't look so good.

Here's the first image from my Google maps when using satellite image.

This one I flipped around, and it looks really good. In fact, I briefly imagined that some ancient culture made a HUGE monument.

Then I zoomed in and saw how jacked up that face really is. If an ancient civilization made a HUGE monument, then someone definitely got fired!

Other than the terrible symmetry THIS alien has at least 3 nostrils!

posted on Jul, 13 2020 @ 02:02 AM
link   

Wtf is up with Rothschilds skull?
Wow!!!

I hate to burst your enthusiasm what with all the posts you made about it, but that cone head appearance isn't all that strange.

Most likely he has Sagittal synostosis which is one of a few developmental defects called Craniosynostosis.

Craniosynostosis is a congenital deformity in an infant's skull where the sutures close prematurely. Of the various types of craniosynostosis the most common is the sagittal synostosis.
edit on 13-7-2020 by filthyphilanthropist because: Changed "three" to "the"... auto-correct. =/

posted on Jul, 13 2020 @ 05:30 AM
link   
I did come across one video a while back that highlighted other anomalies in the region where the giant face is, strange place. I am yet to find that specific video, but the following one has a similar theme.

TOP 50 UNEXPLAINED IMAGES IN ANTARCTICA(!)HI RES SATELLITE PHOTOS ~*CLEARLY*~REVEAL STUNNING TRUTH!!

It does show that Florida Maquis has put a lot of time into researching Antarctica. I don't really know what to make of some of the sites identified. How similar structures can be compared with the giant glyphs of Peru is interesting. Some of the images make a compelling case for long past civilizations.

Is Earth a Carcass as Jesus said

With theories of past giants, Mudfossil University does present an interesting perspective by combining his study of biology and geology. Should we throw out such idea's because they are too ridiculous to contemplate despite where the evidence leads us?

When looking at the size of the bricks that some of the ancient builders used, gonna need some big dudes for that.

posted on Jul, 13 2020 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Pareidolia, perhaps, or perhaps its a carved face. Certainly not a frozen alien!

posted on Jul, 13 2020 @ 11:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: kwakakev
I did come across one video a while back that highlighted other anomalies in the region where the giant face is, strange place. I am yet to find that specific video, but the following one has a similar theme.

TOP 50 UNEXPLAINED IMAGES IN ANTARCTICA(!)HI RES SATELLITE PHOTOS ~*CLEARLY*~REVEAL STUNNING TRUTH!!

It does show that Florida Maquis has put a lot of time into researching Antarctica. I don't really know what to make of some of the sites identified. How similar structures can be compared with the giant glyphs of Peru is interesting. Some of the images make a compelling case for long past civilizations.

Is Earth a Carcass as Jesus said

With theories of past giants, Mudfossil University does present an interesting perspective by combining his study of biology and geology. Should we throw out such idea's because they are too ridiculous to contemplate despite where the evidence leads us?

When looking at the size of the bricks that some of the ancient builders used, gonna need some big dudes for that.

What if there was a time when planets where like unimaginably huge and war broke between "gods" that used weapons that scattered land mass across the heavens? A Big ol Bang.

Just pondering.
edit on fMondayAmerica/Chicago0911699 by Flesh699 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2020 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Some stuff I found that looks like some Antarctic mountaintop ruins if you look hard at it and draw the suggestive lines:

posted on Jul, 13 2020 @ 11:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: filthyphilanthropist

Wtf is up with Rothschilds skull?
Wow!!!

I hate to burst your enthusiasm what with all the posts you made about it, but that cone head appearance isn't all that strange.

Most likely he has Sagittal synostosis which is one of a few developmental defects called Craniosynostosis.

Craniosynostosis is a congenital deformity in an infant's skull where the sutures close prematurely. Of the various types of craniosynostosis the most common is the sagittal synostosis.

I am aware but this is beyond coincidence.

I am sure there are cone head ppl around (?) but I find it mighty strange that the first one I ever identified in my 39 years of life was yesterday and it was a Rothschild banker.

Then you have the depiction of the cone heads sending men to war to die, which is exactly what the puppeteer bankers do.

I even looked up his ancestors and although most seem to have normal heads the original founders of the Rothschild dynasty did seem to have cone skulls too!

Statistically it seems the odds justify taking this much more seriously until I can learn more than dissuades further inquiry.

Also this family has the best medical care on Earth so I have doubts his skull is the result of a disorder. It may be but I can't find any public statements attesting to this yet.

If you find anything corroborating his medical condition please share...

posted on Jul, 13 2020 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

Human brains have an automatic response to seek out faces in everything we look at. I think it comes from when we are toddlers.

posted on Jul, 13 2020 @ 12:01 PM
link   
a reply to: filthyphilanthropist

I'll put it this way:

Regardless of the explanations I find it startling to discover the most powerful man on Earth (or top 5 at least) is the first living cone head I saw.

This info went in the shadows for decades...

The mere fact this is real is pretty #d up and a huge eye opener when all things are considered.

posted on Jul, 13 2020 @ 12:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: 11SK1180
a reply to: LABTECH767

Human brains have an automatic response to seek out faces in everything we look at. I think it comes from when we are toddlers.

Yep.
Or there are ghosts trapped in everything lol.

I always see 100s of faces in wood or tile walls like in a bathroom lol.

It's paradolia.

posted on Jul, 13 2020 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Where did that image of the Egyptians come from? is there a source? Everywhere I look it leads back to Russia.

posted on Jul, 13 2020 @ 12:38 PM
link   

I found this clip that goes along with the thread. It speaks of the Rothschild family being Anunnaki. It also lays out some of the things that are going on with them. I am not knowing how to embed the video so I'm just leaving a link. This is a new connection to me. Even though the clip was uploaded August 2016. Just a new rabbit trail to help explain things.

www.youtube.com...

Kocag

posted on Jul, 13 2020 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: jidnum
Where did that image of the Egyptians come from? is there a source? Everywhere I look it leads back to Russia.

Still trying to find its source.

The fact I can't find it doesn't bode well for its authenticity.

If you find any leads please share here. Thnx.

posted on Jul, 13 2020 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

The OP is in for a surprise when they check to see how this thread is doing.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join