It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AOC demanding that Goya foods must be Boycotted because the CEO made pro-Trump Speech.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2020 @ 09:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: mtnshredder
Lmao😂😂😂 I think you’re just trolling, unless you really are that delusional. Hmmm.....

I truly believe in our racial superiority, particularly over the white race.

I may start my own movement, MLM, Med Lives Matter, to combat all the injustices your people have done like McDonalds, Country Music and BudLight.

posted on Jul, 20 2020 @ 09:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Lmao😂😂😂 I think you’re just trolling, unless you really are that delusional. Hmmm.....

I truly believe in our racial superiority, particularly over the white race.

I may start my own movement, MLM, Med Lives Matter, to combat all the injustices your people have done like McDonalds, Country Music and BudLight.

Sure you do.

Don’t forget about some of our other atrocities such as baseball, apple pie and late night walks on the beach.

posted on Jul, 20 2020 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Don’t forget about some of our other atrocities such as baseball, apple pie and late night walks on the beach.

Duly noted. It just adds more fuel to the racial fire as far as I'm concerned.

posted on Jul, 20 2020 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Sir Aug, I’m a big fan of olives and feta cheese and am also now disgusted by the light shade of skin I’m forced to wear. Is it ok if I slide under your wing and don the MLM moniker as well? I hope I’m not culturally appropriating too much, but this damn honky skin is just too much for me these days. Now that I’ve seen the light, I can’t go back. I can only pray I will be accepted as an ally to the MLM.

Of course, not the MLM that tries to sell me It Works!, aging lotions and various skin care products.

posted on Jul, 20 2020 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Duly noted. It just adds more fuel to the racial fire as far as I'm concerned.

Sunshine on my shoulders makes me happy!🤗

I ❤️🐢

posted on Jul, 20 2020 @ 10:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Drucifer
Sir Aug, I’m a big fan of olives and feta cheese and am also now disgusted by the light shade of skin I’m forced to wear. Is it ok if I slide under your wing and don the MLM moniker as well? I hope I’m not culturally appropriating too much, but this damn honky skin is just too much for me these days. Now that I’ve seen the light, I can’t go back. I can only pray I will be accepted as an ally to the MLM.

Of course, not the MLM that tries to sell me It Works!, aging lotions and various skin care products.

First and most importantly, are you utterly and truly ashamed of the white race and it's cultural genocide of all things culinary and artistic? If yes, I will make you an honorary Med-Man with all the rights and privileges it entails such as feeling superior to the whites, being aware of your pure genetic heritage and basically eating better food than the S***-Fil-A and Code Red Dew the honkys like to shovel in their rapacious gobs.

posted on Jul, 20 2020 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Sunshine on my shoulders makes me happy!

Me too!

Mostly because my non-white skin doesn't fry to a crisp when exposed to the sun.

posted on Jul, 20 2020 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Sunshine on my shoulders makes me happy!

Me too!

Mostly because my non-white skin doesn't fry to a crisp when exposed to the sun.

Have you tried olive oil? You know, the good stuff from your neck of the woods.

posted on Jul, 20 2020 @ 10:56 AM
link   

First and most importantly, are you utterly and truly ashamed of the white race and it's cultural genocide of all things culinary and artistic? If yes, I will make you an honorary Med-Man with all the rights and privileges it entails such as feeling superior to the whites, being aware of your pure genetic heritage and basically eating better food than the S***-Fil-A and Code Red Dew the honkys like to shovel in their rapacious gobs.

I am truly ashamed. I’m also whole food/plant based, so you only need to throw a couple olives at me every now and then and I’m good to go.

posted on Jul, 20 2020 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Have you tried olive oil? You know, the good stuff from your neck of the woods.

To fry my own skin? Why would I do that? I'm no longer ashamed of my race since I dumped being a cracker ass cracker.

posted on Jul, 20 2020 @ 10:58 AM
link   

I am truly ashamed. I’m also whole food/plant based, so you only need to throw a couple olives at me every now and then and I’m good to go.

Okay, then you're in, the movement needs you.

One of our first actions is to de-fun the police, cops shouldn't have a good time working, they need to be like the rest of us.

posted on Jul, 20 2020 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Goya foods seem pretty powerful.

posted on Jul, 20 2020 @ 12:24 PM
link   
I added Goya canned red and black beans to my emergency pantry. This will be a nice addition to the several hundred pounds of dry beans I already have. This boycott nonsense has got to stop. These are purely Nazi tactics. America has to be better than this.

posted on Jul, 20 2020 @ 02:31 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Goya was all that the Latino/Mexican kitchen staff would use for their own meals.

Quit making stuff up .

You’re claiming every Mexican employee you ever had only used Goya for their meals.

Did you monitor them 24 seven and inspected their kitchens on a daily basis ?

Or are you exaggerating .?

Rose
Isadora
Rosarita
Chata
La Constena

Are just some of the other brands Mexican cooks love.

You shouldn’t try to exaggerate your knowledge of things to impress people.

While by your own admission millions of people hang on my every word. Your insight and exaggerations aren’t as well thought of . 😁

posted on Jul, 20 2020 @ 02:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fallingdown
You’re claiming every Mexican employee you ever had only used Goya for their meals.

Yeah, pretty much, plus the Guatemalans and Hondurans. They used the beans, jalapenos, adobo and other products every day.

Did you monitor them 24 seven and inspected their kitchens on a daily basis ?

My kitchen and being that I was the one paying the bills I know what was being ordered. You think they were brown bagging it to a restaurant genius?

posted on Jul, 20 2020 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Lol
Dood tracked employees own meals.
Lol
Big brother much?

posted on Jul, 20 2020 @ 02:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
Lol
Dood tracked employees own meals.
Lol
Big brother much?

Dur. You have to, it's taxable.

But you'd know that if you ran a restaurant. Reeeee some more, I love it.

posted on Jul, 20 2020 @ 02:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sparky63
I added Goya canned red and black beans to my emergency pantry. This will be a nice addition to the several hundred pounds of dry beans I already have. This boycott nonsense has got to stop. These are purely Nazi tactics. America has to be better than this.

What boycott? by AOC..LMAO, who cares. As far as Goya is concerned, what I see is pretty far from a boycott. In fact, it's a bit "virtue signaly"

Eat what you like! never mind eating or not eating what some politician tells you to.
edit on 20-7-2020 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2020 @ 02:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod
In fact, it's a bit "virtue signaly"

Most of them wouldn't even know what to do with the stuff.

posted on Jul, 20 2020 @ 03:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod
In fact, it's a bit "virtue signaly"

Most of them wouldn't even know what to do with the stuff.

I probably wouldn't either, I could make a pot of chilli con carne, nothing much more elaborate than that.

I don't think I've ever seen Goya here.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join