It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jeff Sessions tells Trump to jump off a cliff !

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2020 @ 11:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: deadlysyn
a reply to: burdman30ott6

I'm going to need an invite to that particular party.

Just watch the Mud Pit, I'll be the obvious rutting hog.

posted on Jul, 14 2020 @ 11:52 PM
link   

I don't think you'll be the only one. I don't see any possible way the left can win this one without cheating, which is the exact reason they are trying so hard to push for voting by mail.

posted on Jul, 14 2020 @ 11:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere

originally posted by: shooterbrody
The keebler elves called
They need jeff back at the cookie operation...

Dude is garbage
Hot garbage

Taking high road instead.

Lol
Sessions can't reach the "high" road.

Now he has plenty of time to try.

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 12:42 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Oh short jokes. I forgot how tiny he is

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 12:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Guiltyguitarist

At this point, nobody is really sure if even the Keebler elves want him to return.

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 04:18 AM
link   
I find it quite reassuring lately on ATS, watching the cult45 narrative shift.

You can see clearly that they almost have no counter arguments ever - it's just "TDS" "Liberal tears" And "orange man bad".

Kinda proves our point nicely.

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 04:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: fencesitter85

You can see clearly that they almost have no counter arguments ever - it's just "TDS" "Liberal tears" And "orange man bad".

Yeah brah we know orange man bad, Reeeeeee, we can see right through your tds, your salty tears are so delicious.

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 04:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Yeah brah we know orange man bad, Reeeeeee, we can see right through your tds, your salty tears are so delicious.

Exactly ;D

Post after post from apparently grown adult men going lmaaoooo tears
to each other, while the rest of us are like "no seriously, let's discuss these concerns."

Echo chambers are easier though huh.

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 04:25 AM
link   
a reply to: fencesitter85

I'm not sure what they'll do once ats shuts down they won't have anyone to belittle, I'm betting they just start on each other at their newly found echo chamber.
edit on 15-7-2020 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 04:27 AM
link   

let's discuss these concerns.

Perhaps your concerns are not shared by some of us and, honestly, why in the F should we concern ourselves with the concerns of people who have proven for 4 years that their main concern is a personal inability to accept the outcome of the 2016 election?

You say no counter argument, I say your argument isn't worth a counter argument because it doesn't even qualify as an argument to begin with. Aside from a source of perpetual amusement, you simply aren't that important.

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 04:28 AM
link   

I'm not sure what they'll do once ats shuts down they won't have anyone to belittle, I'm betting they just start on each other at their newly found echo chamber.

I'll go back to tying flies and screwing around with an electric guitar hooked up to a bunch of effect pedals and a computer... no big whoop, actually. This is literally the only forum I've participated at in well over a decade.

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 04:32 AM
link   

HAHAHAHA
Clearly you've never tried to reason with a liberal. You can't. don't waste your time. Just remember TDS is real and walk away.

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 04:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

I'll go back to tying flies and screwing around with an electric guitar hooked up to a bunch of effect pedals and a computer... no big whoop, actually. This is literally the only forum I've participated at in well over a decade.

It's not so much you that comment is aimed at, you're not really a die hard, I think you're more like jumping on the bandwagon.

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 04:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

It's not so much you that comment is aimed at, you're not really a die hard, I think you're more like jumping on the bandwagon.

Not sure what to make of that, but OK.

It's 2 AM here and I'm still working thanks to a pending deadline, so... I just popped onto here while I'm having an iced tea and feeding alfalfa stalks to one of the family rabbits.
edit on 15-7-2020 by burdman30ott6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 05:11 AM
link   

Well you strike me as a die hard trump supporter but not as blow hard I guess would be a better description.

If you came into every thread Reeeeing and commenting about how all leftists are Satan's spawn I'd have you pegged as a blowhard. You at least have enough gumption to straight up tell it how you see it, it's clear to me at least there's a big difference in the quality of trump supporters, I have you pegged at the opposite spectrum to say db or breakthestreak.

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 06:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Guiltyguitarist
a reply to: shooterbrody

Oh short jokes. I forgot how tiny he is

He came up a tiny bit short in his attempt to obtain a higher position.
It is not his fault people don't like him.
Heightists?

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join