It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jeff Sessions tells Trump to jump off a cliff !

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+11 more 
posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Sessions’s rebuke came after Trump called for Alabamians to vote for Tommy Tuberville, calling the former coach a “winner” and Sessions a “disaster who has let us all down.”

“I’ve taken the road less travelled. Not sought fame or fortune. My honor and integrity are far more important than these juvenile insults. Your scandal ridden candidate is too cowardly to debate. As you know, Alabama does not take orders from Washington,” Sessions fired back.

Wow, looks like Republicans are more mature than this sulky, bad tempered, pouty, fraudulent University having, five time bankrupted, lied to get on the Forbes list, caught being his own publicist, walking in on pageant girls naked, sexist, sued for not renting to black people, racist, draft dodging, bragger of not paying any taxes, Mar-A-Lago Epstein, Alan Placa, Ghislaine Maxwell, partying, diaper wearing, adderall snorting, incest joking, mob connected, Roy Cohn ass kissing, Roger Stone lacky, no steak selling, cheating, spray on clown paint having, cross armed toad, bald ass head, fat louse of a president

For more details click here

HAHAHAHA, hilarious

+4 more 
posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Go fly a kite would be easier 🤣🦇

posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 07:46 PM
link   
a reply to: 3sixand9

Wow, looks like Republicans are more mature than this sulky, bad tempered, pouty, fraudulent University having, five time bankrupted, lied to get on the Forbes list, caught being his own publicist, walking in on pageant girls naked, sexist, sued for not renting to black people, racist, draft dodging, bragger of not paying any taxes, Mar-A-Lago Epstein, Alan Placa, Ghislaine Maxwell, partying, diaper wearing, adderall snorting, incest joking, mob connected, Roy Cohn ass kissing, Roger Stone lacky, no steak selling, cheating, spray on clown paint having, cross armed toad, bald ass head, fat louse of a president

I wouldn’t bet on it.

posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 07:47 PM
link   
You overestimate Trump's ability to do anything other than stuff hamberder down his windpipe and lie about his achomlishments

+36 more 
posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 07:49 PM
link   
This OP is written like a bad YouTube comment. Triggered to off the chart levels. They should be trying to find a vaccine for TDS.

posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 07:50 PM
link   
For the 1/100th time, it's merely an expression.

Do you not understand paraphrasing?

+11 more 
posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Dang that was a long insult.

What about:

Traitorous, murderous, bribed, importing drugs, selling weapons to terrorists, overthrowing rightly elected officials, human trafficking including pedophilia, weird occult stuff like cannibalism and vampirism.

Is he into that stuff too? Is that why the news doesn't like him?

Harvey Weinstein, Epstein and Maxwell all removed during trumps term.... Is that somehow a bad thing? I don't really care what color his skin is or if he crossed his arms ffs.

+21 more 
posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Jeff Sessions failed the entire country.
Multiple times.

+1 more 
posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 08:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Middleoftheroad

Nothing like DEM tears to take the edge off.

+4 more 
posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 08:23 PM
link   
The keebler elves called
They need jeff back at the cookie operation...

Dude is garbage
Hot garbage

posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 08:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3sixand9

When explaining things to trump supporters be sure to use baby language and explain everything like you would to a 5 year old to avoid confusion.

posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Sessions is getting what he deserves for enabling a manchild like Trump in the first place. I hope he loses and rides off into the sunset with his legacy forever shattered.

posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Trump and Melanie are a discgrace

+2 more 
posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 08:39 PM
link   
The communist left are out in force tonight. I can picture these guys commenting on here sitting alone at their computer, wearing their mask indoors, CNN droning on in the background showing fake poll numbers, etc. You get the picture

+3 more 
posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 08:41 PM
link   

...and yet it appears Tuberville is soundly kicking Session's ass in every poll that's been taken for the state, not to mention in the first round of primary voting...

What's hilarious is the idea that Session's opinion (or your own) means jack squat.

edit on 12-7-2020 by burdman30ott6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 08:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

When explaining things to trump supporters be sure to use baby language and explain everything like you would to a 5 year old to avoid confusion.

Was it a Trump supporter who didn't understand "!/100th" is a fractional, and thus telling someone they've repeated themselves for the "1/100th time" essentially is the same as someone bitching and moaning that something costs a buck while only paying a cent towards it themselves.

In other words, mirrors... apparently your house is effing devoid of them.

posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Mattis served in the Marine Core along with the rest who are dieing for this nation. Even he says Trump is a discgrace

posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Mattis served in the Marine Core along with the rest who are dieing for this nation. Even he says Trump is a discgrace

Good for him. I'm sure someone gives a rat's ass about his opinions, I however do not.

posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 08:52 PM
link   
We need a real leader who can heel this nation

+3 more 
posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 08:57 PM
link   
I find it hilarious that the most triggered anti-Trump posts and threads are made by accounts that are less than 6 months old.

Why is that?🤔

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join