It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Standalone Vaccine unlikely to be used for Population control.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 07:59 PM
link   
a reply to: KKLOCO

I asked the OP to elaborate.
What more do you want?

posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 08:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: DanDanDat

originally posted by: HalWesten
BB, I don't think it's any secret that Gates and people like him was to reduce the global population, forced vaccines to slow or reverse population growth is what they hope to see at some point. They think they're smarter than everyone else in the world and know what's best for us. Pure evil.

You have to see it from their perspective; these are captains of industry; they have the means to solve a lot of the worlds problems; the world continues to demand that they solve the world's problems....

.... the problem is the world might not like their solutions.

I know what you mean, that's why it's a scary proposition. Gates actually said this on his website:

As child mortality goes down, families get smaller. It’s counter-intuitive, but it becomes crystal-clear when you look at the data: Just about all the countries where health is still bad also have high birth rates. And as more children in a country survive past age 5, the number of children born per woman goes down. It’s happened in China, India, Indonesia, Iran, Brazil, and South Africa, among other countries.

Why does this happen? Because when parents know their children will live long enough to support them in their old age, they decide to have fewer kids.

So the parents are expecting their kids to take care of them when they're old? Heh... not in my family, everyone is too independent and stubborn to let that happen without being forced to.

posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 08:05 PM
link   
a reply to: HalWesten

So the parents are expecting their kids to take care of them when they're old? Heh... not in my family, everyone is too independent and stubborn to let that happen without being forced to.

Yeah, just put 'em in a home. That's the ticket.

My parents had the resources to be pretty independent (for the most part) until they died. I don't think that's true for everyone.

And, in a lot of cultures, it actually is expected.
edit on 7/11/2020 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 08:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Yeah, just put 'em in a home

Home is where the heart is.

posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 08:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Yeah, just put 'em in a home. That's the ticket.

My parents had the resources to be pretty independent (for the most part) until they died. I don't think that's true for everyone.

And, in a lot of cultures, it actually is expected.

Whoopdidoo, my dad lives by himself on what little SSI he gets and he's much happier than if he had to live with any family out of necessity. I erased what I said about some cultures still doing this, but it's dwindling because people are living healthier lives into their old ages.

posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 08:19 PM
link   

but it's dwindling because people are living healthier lives into their old ages.

Which is sort of the point. Innit?

posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 08:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

I asked the OP to elaborate.
What more do you want?

A logical explanation for the websites use of the term population control.

I thought that was obvious.

posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Easy peasy.

The OP:

It does not sound like they are talking about a population of bacteria.

A quick search would have resolved his conundrum
duckduckgo.com...

Boring, yes. But conspiracy theories are more fun than facts.

posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 08:52 PM
link   
a reply to: BadBoYeed

Face it , TPTB Want the Wage Slaves Population Culled , Costs them to Much in Up Keep . I Say Effum , We are MANY , They are FEW and WEAK ..............RISE !

posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 08:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

RISE !

And?

posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 09:07 PM
link   

..And Bring Back Law and Order to this Country whether You Like it or Not . A Society Cannot Sustain Itself in Chaos .

edit on 11-7-2020 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 09:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

How?

posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 09:14 PM
link   

YOU Know How oh Leader of Questions , it is quite Freakin' Obvious but you just seem to not Phathom the Meaning of it . Do I Need to give you a Road Map SON >? You seem to me to be a Person with No Passionate Principles to Speak of . You seem Dead to me .... My Condolences .
edit on 11-7-2020 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 11:55 PM
link   

How easy it is to be a wise man on a mountain.

Unless you are in the trenches, you have no point of reference.

posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Deep.

Or trite.

posted on Jul, 12 2020 @ 02:30 AM
link   
I thnk people speaking from the luxury of their largely disease free non-tropical environments with the ready availability of highly effective health care and functional, working supplies of clean water and sanitation facilities forget that there are substantial portions of the world where health care is not readily available, clean water and sanitation is not easy to obtain and debilitating diseases cause not just high rates of mortality but a substantial burden on national government expenditure. That expenditure could be directed somewhere more useful.

Bill Gates did not invent vaccines. Bill Gates did not invent the idea that population growth rates outstripping the means to support them is a serious concern, nor is he the first person to identify the social issues around what happens when you start to decrease death rates but birth rates still remain high.

Controlling the population of endemic bacteria can be done with a vaccine, amongst other things. If the all powerful despots supposedly running the show wanted to reduce the world's population quickly and cheaply, there are bullets.
edit on 12/7/2020 by OneBigMonkeyToo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2020 @ 05:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: HalWesten
BB, I don't think it's any secret that Gates and people like him was to reduce the global population, forced vaccines to slow or reverse population growth is what they hope to see at some point. They think they're smarter than everyone else in the world and know what's best for us. Pure evil.

Yes, but their preferred method is simply off the shelf birth control. Condoms, the pill, that kind of thing.

There is no need to use covert means, plus condoms help prevent diseases, too.

posted on Jul, 12 2020 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Vaccines are for viral pathogens so it's seems like the egg heads would be more specific and use wording like "environmental viral load" or some such jargon.

But I have to go with Phage and another poster who points out that the context refers to the population of a specific pathogen.

Sorry guys, but my spidey senses aren't going for this one.

posted on Jul, 12 2020 @ 09:18 AM
link   
can't help but wonder how the conspiracy people are seeing in this works.

it's a presentation on boring fiddly virus details
and then there's a single dot point somewhere in the middle that's like "remember everyone, we're EVIL"
and then it goes on with more fiddly virus details.
and the whole thing is publicly accessible.
like........ what? really? that's your conspiracy?

posted on Jul, 12 2020 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Even it means rendering many people infertile then so what? Have you ever seen slums in India or Bangladesh?

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join