It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Tells Minnesota Governor to Go Jump In a Lake

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 07:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: xuenchen

Selective targeting of enemy states , if that isn't MAGA I don't know what is.

These er, clients, have no perception of just about anything that is not political.
They seem to have no clue as to who might have been innocent victims and deserving of help, and stick them in, et al, with those who did riot, who did steal and plunder and killed livelihoods, just because a particular political party member/s is in charge in a particular state, who the feck needs that kind of non-empathy from politico's from somewhere else.

I have an ex-pat southern Irish friend who lives in St Paul Minneapolis, USA, and in the motor trade, don't know what happened to his business, as I can't make contact with him as yet.

But this is a guy just trying to make a living, nothing to do with politics, yet and all you have these gangbanging politicos who just never stfu here at ATS, and who don't really care about truth...just the same as the incumbent president is doing all day, everyday, yet should it ever be something contested, their lies could help them end up in the poky, all according to who they talk to with a badge, while my friend has to pick up the pieces...so, so hateful stuff from these Ninga 'warriors' who don't really give a shiite.

The only ones that don't understand what's going on are the ones allowing this to happen to good people. Their sick minds never consider the consequences of their actions and then they beg for help and mercy. I'm not opposed to helping innocent people who have suffered needlessly, but that needs to come from those who supported these idiots in charge, the ones that voted for them. They are responsible for voting in these enablers, they need to pay the price for that choice.

Don't like my attitude? Tough. I was raised to accept responsibility for my actions, they need to accept responsibility for their Lefty political choices.

posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 07:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
a reply to: gortex

Selective targeting of enemy states

‘Member when the President was President for all Americans and not just the ones who affix their lips to his rear end...

It seems like a lifetime ago at this point.

Another nonsensical hit and run.

You should check back in the other thread. You know, the one where you told everyone they were wrong idiots about hooping.
edit on 11-7-2020 by KKLOCO because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Not only were the riots and looting allowed to happen, they were planned by Democrat committees and PR attorneys 🤬🦇

posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 07:26 PM
link   
you hit the nail on the head with your post I agree

‘Member when the President was President for all Americans and not just the ones who affix their lips to his rear end...

posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 07:54 PM
link   

So, do you think that taxpayers from other states should have to fork over money to the Minnesota coffers because their governor refused to enforce rule of law? Everyone else should pay for the damages caused as a direct result of his allowance of complete mayhem to take hold?

posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Great news!

The state is being ruined by Governor Whilter, Keith Ellison, and Ilhan "Incest" Omar.

posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 08:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: HalWesten

These er, clients, have no perception of just about anything that is not political.
They seem to have no clue as to who might have been innocent victims and deserving of help, and stick them in, et al, with those who did riot, who did steal and plunder and killed livelihoods, just because a particular political party member/s is in charge in a particular state, who the feck needs that kind of non-empathy from politico's from somewhere else.

I have an ex-pat southern Irish friend who lives in St Paul Minneapolis, USA, and in the motor trade, don't know what happened to his business, as I can't make contact with him as yet.

But this is a guy just trying to make a living, nothing to do with politics, yet and all you have these gangbanging politicos who just never stfu here at ATS, and who don't really care about truth...just the same as the incumbent president is doing all day, everyday, yet should it ever be something contested, their lies could help them end up in the poky, all according to who they talk to with a badge, while my friend has to pick up the pieces...so, so hateful stuff from these Ninga 'warriors' who don't really give a shiite.

The only ones that don't understand what's going on are the ones allowing this to happen to good people. Their sick minds never consider the consequences of their actions and then they beg for help and mercy. I'm not opposed to helping innocent people who have suffered needlessly, but that needs to come from those who supported these idiots in charge, the ones that voted for them. They are responsible for voting in these enablers, they need to pay the price for that choice.

Don't like my attitude? Tough. I was raised to accept responsibility for my actions, they need to accept responsibility for their Lefty political choices.

Like I said you think your a politician, you used most of my post to say the same thing as I said, except to do the stupid lefty/righty thing. Totally insincere, when Trump said many years ago now, that, " he didn't care..who cares, I don't care", that was more than enough for me, now you are in bed with him. Sorry, that's beyond me, and I was raised just the same as you.
edit on 11-7-2020 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 08:27 PM
link   

GTFO with that BS.

Those of us who were demonized by the last administration are too busy clutching to our guns and bibles to care.

posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 08:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: SKEPTEK

GTFO with that BS.

Those of us who were demonized by the last administration are too busy clutching to our guns and bibles to care.

You can do all that and chew tabaccy at the same time,I'm impressed.

posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 08:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: research100
you hit the nail on the head with your post I agree

Makes you wonder where Trump is coming from really, it just doesn't ring right.
He never did for me anyway, but that's another story.

+4 more 
posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 08:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3sixand9

Mods, dump this in the garbage where it belongs.

Fake news bull#
Awwwww.....3 or 6 or 9 year old is all hurt daddy federal government refused to pay for that democrat destructive temper tantrum....cry me a river...try holding your breath and stomp your feet and see if that helps....

posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 08:40 PM
link   

GTFO with that BS.

Ahh! to be sure, a bible should stop a bullet or three!

posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 08:44 PM
link   

GTFO with that BS.

Ahh! to be sure, a bible should stop a bullet or three!

Fugg around and find out.

posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Fugg around and find out.

Jesus, now you are being polite.

edit on 11-7-2020 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Ignorance 👏 Ignorance 👏 Ignorance 👏

posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 09:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123

No, no, no, it's a known MO of this er, President.

posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 09:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123

No, no, no, it's a known MO of this er, President.
MO of the typical left, yeah I get it.

However, you don't get to trash your state, deny the POTUS help, trash him on Social Media, then ask for funds, cry 😭 when denied 🤭 lol

posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 11:24 PM
link   

This is like deliberately burning down your own house down and expecting the insurance company to build you a new one. This is the best call for the whole county and I hope it sets a precedent for the future.

posted on Jul, 12 2020 @ 07:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: UpIsNowDown

luckily only innocent people of Minnesota will suffer #winning or was everyone in Minnesota guilty rioting?

no, but perhaps once they realize the position their leaders put them in, they will vote in some real leadership, and remove those idiot windbags who aren't smart enough to realize the communists are taking over and using them. Hell, they are doing the same to folks like you and you don't see it because "Trump". But don't worry, I'm the bad guy for pointing that out.

posted on Jul, 12 2020 @ 07:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Jason79Great analogy

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join