It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Tells Minnesota Governor to Go Jump In a Lake

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+40 more 
posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Looks like the Federal government has indeed refused some "disaster" relief for Minnesota !

Apparently they wanted money to rebuild after "allowing" the massive rioting and destruction.

Oh well. Maybe think better before trying to con somebody.

Democrats will have fun with this one won't they. There goes all the pre-arranged graft and pay-offs ! 😆

Some weeks ago, Gov. Tim Walz of Minnesota made a request for federal disaster relief after hundreds of millions of dollars in destruction occurred in Minneapolis. That damage came at the hands of rioting and looting in the aftermath of the death of George Floyd.

Those cities burned because Walz and the local leadership refused to stop the carnage, even as people were injured and killed in the chaos. The President had urged Minnesota to deploy troops early on, something that wouldn’t happen until later, after the damage was already done. Instead of accepting Trump’s offering of active duty troops, Walz refused while Minneapolis Mayor Jacob Frey trashed the President’s urging to get tough and stop the anarchy.

Now, these two figures want taxpayers from other states to help pay for their political cowardice and Trump has given them an answer that I’ll summarize – Go jump in a lake.

LINK-- > Trump Tells Minnesota Governor to Go Jump In a Lake, Denies Request for ‘Disaster’ Relief After Riots

+30 more 
posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 05:37 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Love it. This is justice.

These cowards were so scared of the political repercussions of actually defending their own cities with troop deployment, that now they'll have to stew in their own juices.

Liberal politics at it's finest.

posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Mods, dump this in the garbage where it belongs.

Fake news bull#

+22 more 
posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 05:53 PM
link   
They, and their disgusting supporters, didn’t just allow their cities to be trashed. They openly supported and encouraged it.

Now they want taxpayers from other states to foot the bill

Ha ha ha ha haaaaaaaaaaaaa

I hope that every single destroyed business never rebuilds in those left-wing hellholes. Let them live in the “utopia” they created.

+20 more 
posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 05:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3sixand9

Fake news bull#

The headline/phrase “Go jump in a lake” is merely an expression that means “no.” You don’t understand paraphrasing?

Trump said “no” to the Minnesota governor’s request for federal
funds.

So, which part of this thread is “fake news,” exactly?
edit on 11-7-2020 by KansasGirl because: (no reason given)

+22 more 
posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 06:02 PM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

That's what you would call, a "Triggered Drive-By". lulz

posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Which One ? There are Many Lakes in Minna Soda ................

+11 more 
posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Fake news bull#

It’s not fake
It’s 100% factual

And it’s hilarious

No ‘disaster relief’ for leftist behaviour

Better luck next time
edit on 11 7 2020 by Breakthestreak because: (no reason given)

+8 more 
posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Omar’s statement made it clear that she doesn’t consider the damage to be the fault of the rioters.

Minneapolis Mayor Wants US Taxpayers To Foot the Bill

posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Selective targeting of enemy states , if that isn't MAGA I don't know what is.

posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 06:23 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Selective targeting of enemy states

‘Member when the President was President for all Americans and not just the ones who affix their lips to his rear end...

It seems like a lifetime ago at this point.

+10 more 
posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Fake news bull#

Fake news? Because you don't agree with the decision? Awww... suck it up buttercup, the Governor and Mayor allowed this to happen. Their dereliction of duty cost the people of Minnesota a LOT of money and several lives. For what? Political cowardliness? Nugget shrinkage? The Governor had the opportunity to shut this down at the start and he didn't. Why? Because of the "optiics". Give me a break, that man violated his constitutional duty to protect his citizens. He has no balls, no fortitude and no dignity. Then he wants to beg for our tax money to help fix his screw-up? No. Deal with it. Quit whining and do your job, the one you should have done at the beginning of this fiasco.

+26 more 
posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 06:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

‘Member when the President was President for all Americans and not just the ones who affix their lips to his rear end...

Member when all lives matter wasn't considered hate?
Oof

posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 06:36 PM
link   

LOL this is called the new normal LOL. Let's face it wasn't like this was a natural disaster Minnesota's governor and Minneapolis's mayor let it happen let it get out of control. Besides Trump will likely let them grovel awhile then he may or may not send federal aid.

+7 more 
posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 06:40 PM
link   

He is, but he won't cave to anyone's whining when something they did goes horribly wrong. They allowed this, it's not the responsibility of the rest of us to pay for their intentional disaster. I don't expect you to understand that though.

posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 06:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

Yes.
But you forgot the part "and enemies of the people"
Nuff said.

posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 06:42 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

My Pillow Wants to Kill that Momma ...........

posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 06:46 PM
link   

luckily only innocent people of Minnesota will suffer #winning or was everyone in Minnesota guilty rioting?

+7 more 
posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Trump is just showing the leftist children in authority roles that there are consequences when they do things that cause harm and grief to those they are supposed to be leading and protecting. It won't really matter though since they will never learn right from wrong. You can't even tell the difference.

posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 06:53 PM
link   

These er, clients, have no perception of just about anything that is not political.
They seem to have no clue as to who might have been innocent victims and deserving of help, and stick them in, et al, with those who did riot, who did steal and plunder and killed livelihoods, just because a particular political party member/s is in charge in a particular state, who the feck needs that kind of non-empathy from politico's from somewhere else.

I have an ex-pat southern Irish friend who lives in St Paul Minneapolis, USA, and in the motor trade, don't know what happened to his business, as I can't make contact with him as yet.

But this is a guy just trying to make a living, nothing to do with politics, yet and all you have these gangbanging politicos who just never stfu here at ATS, and who don't really care about truth...just the same as the incumbent president is doing all day, everyday, yet should it ever be something contested, their lies could help them end up in the poky, all according to who they talk to with a badge, while my friend has to pick up the pieces...so, so hateful stuff from these Ninga 'warriors' who don't really give a shiite.
edit on 11-7-2020 by smurfy because: Text.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join