It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An F-22 Test Pilot's Lecture about the Raptor

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 05:20 PM
link   
There is a lot out there about the F-22. However, there's a lot that is, honestly, not understood by the public about the Raptor and how she flies. At least, until now:

Lt. Col. Randy "Laz" Gordon gives a lecture on the raptor. It's quite impressive and damned cool. The lecture was for MIT's Private Pilot Ground School.

There are a lot of tidbits for the F-22. The level of automation for a bird as old as she is ...is pretty impressive. The drive covers a number of highlights here:

www.thedrive.com...

I do recommend watching the video instead. The lecture is an hour long though, so hold on tight.

posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 05:39 PM
link   
a reply to: anzha

Thanks

I'll give it a watch

posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 10:09 PM
link   
a reply to: anzha

Gave it a watch earlier myself. Nothing earth shattering info wise, but hearing the info related by a test pilot with his angle on presentation was insightful. For a man with his background it was a really down to earth layman's explanation of the bird and its flight mechanisms.

posted on Jun, 2 2021 @ 12:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: anzha
I do recommend watching the video instead. The lecture is an hour long though, so hold on tight.
I watched the first 10 minutes of the video when this thread was posted, and bookmarked it to come back and view the rest later when I had more time, like now.

So now I tried to watch the rest, and find it's gone! Why would they remove it?

posted on Jun, 2 2021 @ 03:01 AM
link   
m.youtube.com...

Here you go

edit on 2-6-2021 by Ghoul because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2021 @ 03:03 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 2 2021 @ 07:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Ghoul
a reply to: Zaphod58
Thanks!

new topics

top topics

join