It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

George Floyd Transcripts Released

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 08:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

The odds as you say, of conviction dropped considerably when the charge went to murder two.

And no, I don’t bet on court cases.
OJ was guilty as hell but he walked.

posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 08:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

Can the jury not consider lesser charges as may be presented at trial?

edit on 7/11/2020 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 09:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

I know it has been done is the past.
But will a lesser charge with three or four years in prison and keeping a million dollar pension make the public happy?

Or did he get away with it?

All I’m saying is that he will not be convicted of murder two and has a very good chance of walking away clean.

posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 09:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

Manslaughter? Negligent homicide?

We'll see what happens. But it's a pretty ugly thing.

edit on 7/11/2020 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Just make sure you are locked and loaded if you are in a vulnerable area when these officers are found not guilty. The riots that follow will make these last ones look like child's play.

posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 10:23 PM
link   
a reply to: panoz77

Stir a little harder.

posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 10:27 PM
link   
No, this info does not make kneeling on his, or anyone else's neck for about nine goddamned minutes ok

FFS

posted on Jul, 12 2020 @ 12:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod
No, this info does not make kneeling on his, or anyone else's neck for about nine goddamned minutes ok

FFS

If it can't be proven beyond a reasonable doubt, that the knee is what killed Floyd, it may not make it right, but it may not make it a crime of murder.

And I'm not stirring anything, just warning people to prepare for what's coming when they are found not guilty. That narrative provides TONS of reasonable doubt.

posted on Jul, 12 2020 @ 08:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
a reply to: KnoxMSP

The officers will all walk away with a not guilty verdict.
Actual court is different than the court of public opinion.
Recommended restraint technique.
Breathing problems.
Heart problems.
Drug problems.
His head and neck very clearly moved up and down on the video.

Not guilty

Then the big riots start.

I agree with Bluntone22, They are going to free Derek Chauvin on all charges and hell on Earth will commence.
First they upgraded his charges from third degree to second, which seems great until you realize they will have to prove Derek intended to kill George. I think Chauvins defense team will latch onto this new report and place enough doubt that he goes free.

I can see more business owners being ready this time. Since they see the police will not protect their property I believe many rioters will die this go around at the hands of people trying to protect their business.

Side note:
I’ve never heard the term “hooping” I’ve heard the reference as “suitcasing”. Maybe I’m just showing my age?

posted on Jul, 12 2020 @ 10:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: trollz

originally posted by: underwerks
No, it doesn’t. Hooping means playing basketball. Boofing is the word you’re looking for.

The day I come to ATS and see someone actually knowing what they’re talking about I’ll probably collapse from surprise.

Hooping means to put something up your @ss. It's a common prison term.
Go to 2:37 in the video below. YOU have no idea what you're talking about.

Yes, and the thought that Floyd was playing basketball (the most rigorous sport there is), on all those drugs, is ridiculous.

posted on Jul, 12 2020 @ 11:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: KKLOCO

originally posted by: trollz

originally posted by: underwerks
No, it doesn’t. Hooping means playing basketball. Boofing is the word you’re looking for.

The day I come to ATS and see someone actually knowing what they’re talking about I’ll probably collapse from surprise.

Hooping means to put something up your @ss. It's a common prison term.
Go to 2:37 in the video below. YOU have no idea what you're talking about.

Yes, and the thought that Floyd was playing basketball (the most rigorous sport there is), on all those drugs, is ridiculous.

And that he just got over COVID and "couldn't breathe" before any knee was near his neck. I'm sure he was just in a pick up game of 3 on 3 and needed to buy a Gatorade with his fake $20.

posted on Jul, 12 2020 @ 11:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: RickyD
a reply to: KnoxMSP

Dude...no one does PCP these days. It was never really a popular drug to begin with. Ketamine maybe...PCP nah.
St. George had a lot of things wrong with him according to the autopsy done by the Hennepin County Medical Examiner's Office. He had covid19, heart disease, hypertension and sickle cell trait, “... a mostly asymptomatic form of the more serious sickle cell disease.” He was a cigarette smoker who tried to buy a pack with counterfeit money, leading to his arrest and death.

Let’s see, the toxicology report mentions fentanyl, methamphetamine and cannabinoids in his system. No biggee. Just your typical former felon. What a loss to society.

If he’d been exactly the same, except white, no one would have given a damn. I certainly wouldn’t have cared.
edit on 12-7-2020 by Scapegrace because: Typo

posted on Jul, 12 2020 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: RickyD

I have worked in Operating Theatre at several Hospitals. Whenever Ketamine was used by the Anaethetist, it has a series of Dangerous , sometimes Lethal, after effects. For that reason the patient recovering in ICU, has a large 'K' tag hung above the bed. That helps assure a closer watch being given.

Bad enough whyen Drugs are used by those with serious illness, or those anaethestised.... How the heck anyone can take such for kicks I will never know.

posted on Jul, 12 2020 @ 12:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheLieWeLive
First they upgraded his charges from third degree to second, which seems great until you realize they will have to prove Derek intended to kill George.

No, they won't. He's being charged for Second Degree Murder because he's also being charged with other felonies.

Causing someone’s death without intending the death of anyone, while committing a felony other than criminal sexual conduct (rape or sexual assault which would be first-degree murder) or a drive-by shooting

edit on 12-7-2020 by AugustusMasonicus because: 👁❤🍕

posted on Jul, 13 2020 @ 12:06 AM
link   
The Court of public opinion has already tainted any possible jury.
They will either say guilty out of fear of being doxxed,
Or have already made up their minds due to all the news coverage and carnage that has taken place.

posted on Jul, 13 2020 @ 12:15 AM
link   
Chauvin handled that so badly it doesn’t matter if Floyd was actively dying before the encounter. Chauvin kept his knee on a dead man for at least 2 long minutes. The paramedics had to hit him in the ass with the stretcher to get him off of him.
The court of public opinion has spoken

posted on Jul, 13 2020 @ 12:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: panoz77

originally posted by: vonclod

FFS

If it can't be proven beyond a reasonable doubt, that the knee is what killed Floyd, it may not make it right, but it may not make it a crime of murder.

And I'm not stirring anything, just warning people to prepare for what's coming when they are found not guilty. That narrative provides TONS of reasonable doubt.

I don't think it's a stretch to say it will likely be found to be a contributing factor..the knee that is.

Chauvin picked the wrong day to throw his weight around, likely showing the new guy how it's done. He's going down for something I'm sure.

posted on Jul, 13 2020 @ 01:29 AM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

By the time the case is decided the moon will explode. If black people want to start a shooting war, they won’t last long, too many good ole boys with mini guns and grenades.

posted on Jul, 13 2020 @ 08:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: circuitsports
a reply to: vonclod

By the time the case is decided the moon will explode. If black people want to start a shooting war, they won’t last long, too many good ole boys with mini guns and grenades.

Miniguns and grenades? OK, LOL

posted on Jul, 13 2020 @ 08:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: circuitsports

Right? They also have tactical nuclear crosses and chohbam armor sheets.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join