It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

George Floyd Transcripts Released

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 04:42 PM
link   
www.startribune.com...

So he admits to hooping earlier, which means taking your x, or other like drugs up the rectum, and is having trouble breathing before he is even put on the ground. You think this changes the narrative at all? Will they show this in the MSM?

edit on 11-7-2020 by KnoxMSP because: (no reason given)

+4 more 
posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 04:58 PM
link   
But they were just racist cops out to kill a healthy strapping "good guy" black man. Unfortunately, that's not at all what the narrative is showing. It seems Mr. Floyd was having some severe health/breathing issues prior to being put on the ground at his request.

I think this will go a long way in all these officers defense. Can't wait for the riots when they get exonerated of the charges.

posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 05:03 PM
link   
a reply to: panoz77

I mean sure,
but
let’s not

Mean to say...it’s never too late
to stop the bus
maybe

# 1134

edit on 11-7-2020 by TheWhiteKnight because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 05:05 PM
link   
No wonder he couldn't breathe ❌🥴🥴❌

+3 more 
posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 05:05 PM
link   
a reply to: KnoxMSP

This should be on everyone's twitter, Facebook feed.
The MSM is going to bury this...deep.

+11 more 
posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 05:07 PM
link   

That does not explain the knee on his neck.

link   

Yea, they all seemed really remorseful. Not at all like men out to kill Mr. Floyd. Sad situation all around, but I think the original coroner had it right after all.

+8 more 
link   

So he admits to hooping earlier, which means taking your x, or other like drugs up the rectum,

No, it doesn’t. Hooping means playing basketball. Boofing is the word you’re looking for.

The day I come to ATS and see someone actually knowing what they’re talking about I’ll probably collapse from surprise. Even if he was on drugs, that doesn’t change a thing.

posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 05:08 PM
link   
a reply to: charlyv

How many in/lb of force were exerted on his neck? You seem to know something I don't. I have been restrained that way as a young man in my wild days, if the officer was literally kneeling on my neck full force my face would have been smashed into the pavement.

posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Are you black?

+1 more 
posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 05:10 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

It certainly does, considering he was having breathing problems before hand, and they found a pipe, with weed and possibly PCP. I think a lot of crow is going to be eaten.

originally posted by: underwerks

No, it doesn’t. Hooping means playing basketball. Boofing is the word you’re looking for.

torontovibe.com...#:~:text=Booty%20Bumping%20%2F%20Hooping,intense%20high%20than%20when%20swallowing.

About being wrong...

posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 05:11 PM
link   

considering he was having breathing problems before hand

So, making it worse makes sense?

+3 more 
posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 05:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

They had called EMS and were attempting to restrain a very large strong human being. Have you seen how people on PCP can take a bullet and keep coming? How would you have restrained him, Phage?

Oh, and yes, I do have African in my DNA, only like 3.5% but yea. Why? Does that matter? Do you know my friends, or the reasons I got into trouble?

posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Does it matter? At all?

Seems to me it matters not what "hooping" means. We all saw the video of the whole thing. If he were mainline heroine when they arrested him, it was still murder IMO.

I'm as angry as anyone else over the riots, looting and arson, but that does not change any of this.

posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 05:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Blaine91555

How would you have restrained a resisiting large human, on PCP?

posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Dude...no one does PCP these days. It was never really a popular drug to begin with. Ketamine maybe...PCP nah.

posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 05:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: KnoxMSP

It certainly does, considering he was having breathing problems before hand, and they found a pipe, with weed and possibly PCP. I think a lot of crow is going to be eaten.

originally posted by: underwerks

torontovibe.com...#:~:text=Booty%20Bumping%20%2F%20Hooping,intense%20high%20than%20when%20swallowing.

About being wrong...

He had weed and pipe, yep they should have shot him at least 20 times for that, weed is evil if he smoked any he would have become a monster, lucky they took him down.

+10 more 
posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 05:22 PM
link   
You are as disingenuous as they come. One simple search using urban dictionary found the exact term used, in the way the OP used it.

www.urbandictionary.com...

posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Have you seen how people on PCP can take a bullet and keep coming?
Not personally. I know that there is a lot of mythology involving various drugs though. Are his lab results available? www.imdb.com...

Do you know my friends, or the reasons I got into trouble?
No, but apparently blacks are often treated quite differently than whites are in similar situations.
www.usatoday.com...

edit on 7/11/2020 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 05:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: KnoxMSP
a reply to: Blaine91555

How would you have restrained a resisiting large human, on PCP?

Did you even watch all the video?

If a person is on drugs, it's OK to intentionally take actions that kill them? That officer knew long before he removed his knee. Personally I think he just stayed that way hoping people would go away, so he could get away with it. Floyd was already dead the last part of the video. That's why people on both sides of the fence are in agreement about that case.

I'm pro law enforcement and I'm nearly always on their side, but this one is different.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join