It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

China Warn's of a New Virus From Kazakhstan, 1700 People Dead so far

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 04:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jay-morris
a reply to: Bloodworth

Where do you see calling for war with China.

Because 95% of the media and the websites i frequent have said its racist to say it's a Chinese virus.

There is literally zero anger toward china and more anger when. Trump said Chinese virus

Which is unnatural.

Because normal people get upset at others who have unleashed a deadly virus onto the world.
Not sit back and bend over

Trump only calls it the China Virus to p#ss off China, that's all. Of course, he followers will start saying the same thing.

How many people do you know call HIV the African virus? Bet you do not even know Oh he person who calls it that.

Trump now calls it the Chinese plague. Again, he does this just to p#ss China off. Most intelligent people know it's not a plague.

So China should hold no responsibility?

Why and how this virus started and spread is important.

If this was started in America the anger toward trump and America would be much different.

Aids started in Africa.....Lol.

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 05:47 AM
link   

Did I say that?

Yes, that is not rocket science! Most countries have made mistakes when it comes to the virus.

If this was started in America the anger toward trump and America would be much different.

Trump would most prob tweet how harmless the virus is, like he did at the begining, but I doubt he would call it a plague like he is now. It is not a plague!

I said HIV, not AIDS. Oh please tell me where HIV started. I guess HIV is China's fault too.

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 06:40 AM
link   

Did I say that?

Yes, that is not rocket science! Most countries have made mistakes when it comes to the virus.

Trump would most prob tweet how harmless the virus is, like he did at the begining, but I doubt he would call it a plague like he is now. It is not a plague!

I said HIV, not AIDS. Oh please tell me where HIV started. I guess HIV is China's fault too.

So what kind of consequences should china face?

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 07:18 AM
link   

Well, we will have to wait for an enquiry once all this has finished. If China kept quiet on this virus, which meant it spread more quickly across the world, then the CVP should be punished for it.

But at the moment we have people saying it came from a lab, we have people saying it was released on purpose, and we have people saying it was not from a lab.

How can we find the truth when at the moment, people have different opinions about it?

Oh, and please tell me where HIV originated from?

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 12:42 PM
link   

You can't tell me where HIV originated from? Oh well!

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 03:35 PM
link   

You can't tell me where HIV originated from? Oh well!

I have no clue where HIV came from.
I heard it was Africans having intercourse with HIV monkeys?

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Well, we will have to wait for an enquiry once all this has finished. If China kept quiet on this virus, which meant it spread more quickly across the world, then the CVP should be punished for it.

But at the moment we have people saying it came from a lab, we have people saying it was released on purpose, and we have people saying it was not from a lab.

How can we find the truth when at the moment, people have different opinions about it?

Oh, and please tell me where HIV originated from?

All that doesn't matter.
Was it released on purpose, did it come from a lab.
Did China keep quiet.

All you need to know is that it came from China and affected the world.

Deliberate or not

China should pay.

But that's very hard to convince people because of racism

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 04:21 PM
link   

All that doesn't matter.
Did China keep quiet.

Of course it matters. If this virus came from the UK, or any other ally countries, would you be acting the same? Of course not.

Why are people on here believing every BS post on here that shows China in a negative light? Because you want it to be true.

We will not know until we have an enquiry. Sime as that.

Deliberate or not

China should pay.

And how should they pay? Nuke them, lime some people on this board are saying? Invade them?

Let me ask you something. Who paid for the horrors that we saw in Iraq and Libya? The government's involved in that, did they pay? Did they pay for the thousands apon thousands of innocent people who lost their lives because of our involvement in those invasions?

But is thst ok because it was the West? Is anyone paying for the American governments uncomment in Yemen, where thousands of innocent people have died. Is thst ok too, because it's the West?

What I cannot stand is hypocrites

Is nothing to do with racism! It's yo do with people like you turning a blind eye to your own government horrors, while pointing the finger at other countries.

But, don't worry, you are not alone. Most of the population are conditioned by patrioism, which means their government get get away with anything, including China and your own government.

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Smarties

And just when big pharma worked their asses off for a working vaccin the virus has mutated and can they start from scratch again...with government (read, our) money...of course.

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 08:29 AM
link   

All that doesn't matter.
Did China keep quiet.

Of course it matters. If this virus came from the UK, or any other ally countries, would you be acting the same? Of course not.

Why are people on here believing every BS post on here that shows China in a negative light? Because you want it to be true.

Deliberate or not

China should pay.

And how should they pay? Nuke them, lime some people on this board are saying? Invade them?

Let me ask you something. Who paid for the horrors that we saw in Iraq and Libya? The government's involved in that, did they pay? Did they pay for the thousands apon thousands of innocent people who lost their lives because of our involvement in those invasions?

But is thst ok because it was the West? Is anyone paying for the American governments uncomment in Yemen, where thousands of innocent people have died. Is thst ok too, because it's the West?

Is nothing to do with racism! It's yo do with people like you turning a blind eye to your own government horrors, while pointing the finger at other countries.

But, don't worry, you are not alone. Most of the population are conditioned by patrioism, which means their government get get away with anything, including China and your own government.

Of course I would be acting upset if the virus came from the u.k.

Even when people have accidents they have to pay.

China should be getting a huge check in the mail from many different countries.

And if they dont pay, they will pay.

I could understand if Iraq and Libya were always at peace, but they have a long history of violence among their neighbors.

America entered the fight between them way before these places became hell

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 08:32 AM
link   

All that doesn't matter.
Did China keep quiet.

Deliberate or not

China should pay.

What's countires should America strive to be like that avoids there horrors the u.s. causes?

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 09:34 AM
link   

What's countires should America strive to be like that avoids there horrors the u.s. causes?

What?

As long as we have sociopathic governments, then nothing we can do about it.
edit on 16-7-2020 by Jay-morris because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 09:37 AM
link   

What, would we be saying nuke the UK, invade the UK? Of course not. This all all because it's China, that's all.

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 03:22 PM
link   

What, would we be saying nuke the UK, invade the UK? Of course not. This all all because it's China, that's all.

Wars and breaking down your enemy don't involve nukes or traditional weapons anymore.

There are plenty of ways to make China pay.

And if it was the u.k I would say the same thing.
The countries affected should send them a bill and if they refuse to pay.
Sanctions, ban imports from China.

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Just a question ..
If I made a virus went into Australia and released it there I get to frame the whole country?

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 11:09 PM
link   

And you still did not address with any logic why China would release a virus to the world. It's wishful thinking on your part, that's all.

Actually I did...that is why you win...

posted on Jul, 17 2020 @ 03:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

And you still did not address with any logic why China would release a virus to the world. It's wishful thinking on your part, that's all.

Actually I did...that is why you win...

No you did not.

posted on Jul, 17 2020 @ 12:01 PM
link   

No you did not.

Not my words....

I did....

As a result, debt surged. The Mckinsey Global Institute estimates the debt-to-GDP ratio in China rose from 158 percent in 2007 to 282 percent in 2014. In nominal terms, debt increased by over $20 trillion during this period, from $7 trillion to $28 trillion. This amounts to a quadrupling of Chinese debt in seven years, and a growth rate for debt that was twice the growth rate of nominal GDP

As to why they would release a virus... I said this...

Why release a virus? They are already in uncontrolled debt...maybe to wipe the slate clean as they put the world in debt. They can also lose 50% of their population and not even blink, maybe see it as a good thing as much of the population is dependent on Goverment subsistence..win win for them as the world get hit too, but truly takes a much bigger hit. The greatest mass killings in the history of the world were the Chinese on their own people at the start of their industrial revolution, and I can see them doing it again...

posted on Jul, 17 2020 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Not my words....

I did....

This is the National Debt by Country: The Top IOU Nations of 2020.

LINK

So who is in more dept, China or America. Who would need a war, and who would benafit from a clean slate?

LINK

Former Fed Chairman Ben Bernanke, earlier in 2016, commented that "the...debt pile facing China [is] an 'internal' problem, given the majority of the borrowings was issued in local currency.[20] Many economists have expressed the same views, dismissing worries over the size of Chinese government debt, either in absolute terms or in proportion to the nation's GDP, as "nonsensical".

Yrs I know certain people want it to be true that China economy is going to crumble, and some people want go believe that chinese people eat babies and kill their babies if they are a girl, but sorry, it's just fear that's all.

As to why they would release a virus... I said this...

Why release a virus? They are already in uncontrolled debt...maybe to wipe the slate clean as they put the world in debt. They can also lose 50% of their population and not even blink, maybe see it as a good thing as much of the population is dependent on Goverment subsistence..win win for them as the world get hit too, but truly takes a much bigger hit. The greatest mass killings in the history of the world were the Chinese on their own people at the start of their industrial revolution, and I can see them doing it again...

And I explained to you that America is in a more serious problem than China, so this makes absolutly no sense to release a virus thst eill basicly crumble the economies they rely on so much for their own economy. Makes no sense, but off course you want to believe China did this on purpose. You want to believe Chinese people eat babies, and all the other nosense coming out regarding China in the western media.

If the West economy crumbles because of this virus, then who eill China trade with? Themselves?

posted on Jul, 17 2020 @ 01:01 PM
link   

So who is in more dept, China or America. Who would need a war, and who would benafit from a clean slate?

I told you that you are trying to compare apples to oranges. I wish you for once might actually understand what you are debating outside of posting something that you cherry picked for your narrative.

So here is Jul 17 2020 "Reuters" Does that work for you?

China's debt tops 300% of GDP, now 15% of global total: IIF

“While authorities’ efforts to curb shadow bank lending (particularly to smaller companies) have prompted a cutback in non-financial corporate debt, net borrowing in other sectors has brought China’s total debt to over $40 trillion - some 15% of all global debt,” the report said.

China’s economic growth slowed to 6.2% in the second quarter, its weakest pace in at least 27 years, as demand at home and abroad faltered in the face of mounting U.S. trade pressure.

Reuters

And I explained to you that America is in a more serious problem than China, so this makes absolutly no sense to release a virus thst eill basicly crumble the economies they rely on so much for their own economy. Makes no sense, but off course you want to believe China did this on purpose. You want to believe Chinese people eat babies, and all the other nosense coming out regarding China in the western media.

If the West economy crumbles because of this virus, then who eill China trade with? Themselves?

And I explained you are incorrect...is that possible..lol You keep asking this same stupid question that keeps getting answered..."China trade with? Themselves?"

THEY are changing their model to be aggressive land grabbers instead of world traders... how hard is it to understand that? They are becoming isolationists as they have not been able to take over the world by their aggressive Communist back business model.

This is why I'm conceding to you are you are a broken record and I'm losing interest discussing it with you.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join