It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ghislaine Maxwell & Chelsea Clinton Were Close Travel Buddies--Politico

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+23 more 
posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 10:39 AM
link   
This is an interesting development.

It suggests that not only were Bill and Hillary very close with alleged Epstein pimp, Ghislaine Maxwell...but that Maxwell and Chelsea Clinton were so close they vacationed together. This may be another reason Ghislaine Maxwell was photographed as an invited guest at Chelsea's wedding.

With so many mysterious 'suicides' so close to both GM (father & Epstein) and the Clintons (take your pick)...it would seem they have very much in common.

Reports Surface That Chelsea Clinton and Ghislaine Maxwell Were Such 'Close Friends' They Vacationed Together

Politico said Maxwell first grew close to the Clinton family after former president Bill Clinton left office, and eventually became friends with Chelsea Clinton, vice chair of the Clinton Foundation.

According to the news outlet, the two women vacationed together on a yacht in 2009, and Maxwell attended Chelsea’s wedding to Marc Mezvinsky in 2010, Maxwell also participated in the Clinton Foundation’s Clinton Global Initiative as recently as 2013, through The TerraMar Project, an oceanic non-profit she founded, according to the Initiative’s website.

The contacts between Chelsea Clinton and Maxwell appear to have occurred after Maxwell’s name first emerged in accounts of Epstein’s alleged sexual abuse.

“Ghislaine was the contact between Epstein and Clinton,” a person familiar with the relationship told Politico. “She ended up being close to the family because she and Chelsea ended up becoming close.”

dailypatriotreport.com...

For her part, Chelsea Clinton issued a denial, last year, that she and Ghislaine Maxwell were close friends. This statement was made well before Maxwell was captured and charged.

Chelsea Clinton denies she was ever close friends with Jeffrey Epstein’s alleged ‘madam’

Her representative issued a statement to Politico over the weekend denying reports that the former First Daughter was close friends with Ghislaine Maxwell, Epstein’s ex-girlfriend and the alleged “madam” who has been accused of helping him procure underaged girls for sex

www.mercurynews.com...

www.politico.com...

The MSM has all but left this connection alone...even with Maxwell finally being arrested and charged.
Imagine if it came out that Ivanka and Ghislaine were vacation buddies.

I'm sure the MSM would remain equally silent about it---BUT I KID.
edit on 11-7-2020 by IAMTAT because: photo added

posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 11:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
For her part, Chelsea Clinton issued a denial...

What did you expect, "My daddy is a disgusting pervert rapist so I'm kinda used to that behavior"?

+2 more 
posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 11:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

What did you expect, "My daddy is a disgusting pervert rapist so I'm kinda used to that behavior"?

I assume that would be what attracted Maxwell to Chelsea in the first place.

+2 more 
posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Imagine hearing his daughter was going on vacation on a yacht with an accused female child molester and pimp...and Daddy says..."Hey, why not invite her to your wedding?".

..."She could be your deflower girl".
edit on 11-7-2020 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 12:07 PM
link   
The whole Clinton onion will get skinned peel by peel and expose the Clinton criminal system 😎

posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 12:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Uhhh...yes..?

posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Just saw this. Epstein and Ghislaine Maxwell ‘filmed powerful people having sex with underage girls'

In an exclusive interview with The Sun, the ex-criminal turned writer tells how he was shown footage involving two high-profile US politicians having sex with minors and two high society figures having a threesome with an under-age girl.

Steel — who is not being paid for this interview — also branded Maxwell, 58, who was arrested last week in connection with trafficking young girls, a wild “nymphomaniac” who would try “everything and anything in bed”.

He says: “I was forced to watch their videos because they were trying to impress me".

“They wanted to convince me of their power and who they held in their grip".

“They boasted about ‘owning’ powerful people".

“Ghislaine was more into showing me those than Jeff".

I know, I know it's the sun. I remember when epstein was first busted. They found sex tape dvds in the safe. The news stories then said the dvds were labeled with names and acts or something like that.

Never heard anymore about the recordings till this sun story. Glad it is being looked into now, I hope.

edit on 11-7-2020 by LookingAtMars because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: LookingAtMars

THAT was a very interesting article.
TY

posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Donald Trump and Jeffrey Epstein were close buddies too.

I'm interested to hear what you have to say about that 😉

+1 more 
posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 01:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: jamespond

Awww... "But Trump"

Tell you what...start a thread on it...and I may drop in to tell you.

BTW, jamespond...are you 'Licensed To Shill"?

posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 01:28 PM
link   

I’m interested in the Trump connection as well. Maybe you could start a separate thread and let me know about it! What do you think about the Clinton Maxwell connection? After all that’s what the thread is about.

+2 more 
posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Yes they ran in the same billionaire circle, Trump knew Epstein as a hedge fund guy who attended many of the same social functions Trump attended back in the day, hard to say they were close... You do know once Trump caught wind of his hidden side he not only dumped him but helped to build a case against Epstein as a witness in the first case against him. There wasn't too many others...And not the Clintons...

posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Ms Maxwell had lots of friends, but Melania's not in this picture, (while Trump is) even though he does get blanked out from time to time.

there's plenty of pics about showing how friendly everybody is....so there is!

Och, here they are all together...Fox News didn't blank out ol' Donald in this one.

edit on 11-7-2020 by smurfy because: picture.

posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Don't get upset guys. Just playing devils advocate

posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 02:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy
Ms Maxwell had lots of friends, but Melania's not in this picture, (while Trump is) even though he does get blanked out from time to time.

there's plenty of pics about showing how friendly everybody is....so there is!

Body language not good in this pic.
She must still have been upset Trump banned Epstein from Mar-A-Lago.

Maxwell was a member at Trump's Mar-a-Lago...as the owner, he was known for having photos taken with members.
She used to bring Epstein as her plus-one guest with her and Epstein would hang out and hit on young female staff and underage children of Trump's other members there.

One day, as Maxwell's guest, Epstein propositioned another member's young daughter...her father complained to Trump...and Trump banned Epstein.
It also came out Epstein propositioned a female housekeeping staff member.
Trump was furious with Epstein.

posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 02:44 PM
link   
It's puzzling me why all this is breaking now, when at least most secret services around the world would have been aware of it for many years.

My latest thought of why the spy's Masters are lining up the pieces is Trump's "91% Probability" of a second term (as reported).

The interests around the world lined up, could be pipelines, could be aliens I've no idea, against Trump who is in the way

Maybe it's a 'global powers coup' that looks like a scandal?

I reckon Trump steps down before the votes are declared. As for Maxwell, she's on her own in a crowd of 'friends'

posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

hard to say they were close... You do know once Trump caught wind of his hidden side he not only dumped him but helped to build a case against Epstein as a witness in the first case against him. There wasn't too many others...And not the Clintons...

Trump still liked a trip on Epstein's, Gulfstream though, how plutonic is that?

files.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 11-7-2020 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 03:55 PM
link   
MUCH better body language with this pic:

Looks like GM's right hand is welcoming Bill onboard.

anewspost.com...
---------------------------
edit on 11-7-2020 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Don't get upset guys. Just playing devils advocate

More like Trigger Man
edit on 11-7-2020 by TXRabbit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 04:02 PM
link   

All those fables have been debunked and proven to be BS.

Anything of substance on Trump would have been published by now 😎🐰

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join