It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump confirms he OK’d US cyberattack against Russia in 2018

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 09:47 AM
link   
According to the Washington Post (careful), Trump gave the "go ahead" for an operation against a Russian troll farm that was interfering in the 2018 election !

Trump said "we stopped it" (meaning the Russian trolls).

This story isn't getting much MSM coverage (understandably because it wrecks the Democrat BS story about Trump being in Putin's pocket).

This is the same Russian outfit that was raising Hell in 2016, even though to this day, nobody has offered any real evidence about how many votes were "influenced".

Bet this Troll Farm was really helping Democrats all along and now Trump has punched it down !!

Obama knew about these Russians and did zer0, which makes the case for the Trolls being symPATHETIC to Democrats !!

President Trump acknowledged this week that in 2018 he authorized a covert U.S. cyberattack against a Russian “troll farm,” according to a report.

The attack targeted Russia’s Internet Research Agency, the St. Petersburg organization that led Russian efforts to disrupt the 2016 U.S. presidential election and was repeating its efforts ahead of the 2018 midterm elections, The Washington Post reported.

In an interview with Post columnist Marc A. Thiessen, Trump said he OK’d the U.S. operation after receiving an intelligence report about Russia’s activities.

“Look, we stopped it,” the president said, contrasting his action with what he claimed was former President Barack Obama’s reluctance to take action in 2016.

According to Thiessen, Trump claimed Obama “said nothing” about Russian interference that year because he thought Hillary Clinton was going to win the race for the White House against Trump.

Trump confirms he OK’d US cyberattack against Russia in 2018: report

posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 10:04 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Well, it’s definitely true Donald Trump said that. Why would anyone ever doubt such a paragon of honesty?

posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 10:09 AM
link   

So can you explain exactly what a 'covert cyber attack' is and how exactly you target a 'russian troll farm' with one...

posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 10:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: dug88

So can you explain exactly what a 'covert cyber attack' is and how exactly you target a 'russian troll farm' with one...

I have no idea.

I'm trying to find 50 cents so I can call somebody that might 😎

posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 12:02 PM
link   

I confirm! Trump personally stopped me. My colleagues at the super troll farm also confirm this.
Tell me, please, what is the situation in the United States with psychiatric medicine if such nonsense is discussed at the level of the president?
edit on 11-7-2020 by RussianTroll because: correct

posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 12:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

Well, it’s definitely true Donald Trump said that. Why would anyone ever doubt such a paragon of honesty?

You certainly doubted he would win his election though didn't you?

I didn't. I knew he was going to win. I knew Hillary was going to lose badly. Why? The levels of arrogance displayed and the insolence behind the left's cumulative egos simply had to be formerly punished.

Trump is usually very honest. The left hates and ridicules honesty and so does the MSM because honesty is their greatest enemy. Your greatest enemy is your own hypocrisy and systemic arrogance.

Please don't stop though, it sets a very visual standard of what not to be like.
You are actually helping people who seek to be honest stay that way because for them it is a desirable way to be, unlike the ways of the left.

posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 12:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: RussianTroll

I confirm! Trump personally stopped me. My colleagues at the super troll farm also confirm this.
Tell me, please, what is the situation in the United States with psychiatric medicine if such nonsense is discussed at the level of the president?

How many votes were you able to harvest in 2016 anyway ? 🤓

posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 12:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

100%
Russian trolls never put all their eggs in one basket. We control all politicians and all political parties in the USA

posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Not sure how this destroys anything. 2 things we know are true... 1) Trump talks out both sides of his mouth on just about every issue. 2) Trump has no loyalty to his friends and they obviously have no loyalty to him. Really speaks to character doesn't it?

With those 2 things in mind, this only supports the observation that Trump is constantly all over the map (as if that even needs qualifying at this point). 4D chess? Nah. Used car salesman? Yup. Just say everything and anything and the followers will cherrypick what they want to hear... then proceed to tell the world, with great certainty, what his real intentions are.

posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Russian super troll farm

posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 01:10 PM
link   

It your head its like this

For real it may be like this
Of course it goes on all the time
edit on 11-7-2020 by bluemooone2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 01:16 PM
link   

100%
Russian trolls never put all their eggs in one basket. We control all politicians and all political parties in the USA

Who was the first U.S. President to be controlled by Russia or the Soviet Union ? 😁

posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Obama-Biden tried to stop Russia too in 2016, before they changed their mind.

posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 01:26 PM
link   

100%

Who was the first U.S. President to be controlled by Russia or the Soviet Union ? 😁

James Buchanan, Warren Harding, Herbert Hoover, Ulysses Grant, Zachary Taylor. But Russia's greatest success in controlling US presidents was William Harrison.

posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 01:37 PM
link   

100%

James Buchanan, Warren Harding, Herbert Hoover, Ulysses Grant, Zachary Taylor. But Russia's greatest success in controlling US presidents was William Harrison.

Of all U.S. Presidents under Russian/Soviet control, which Prez did the most for Russia ? 😎

posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 01:49 PM
link   

100%

Of all U.S. Presidents under Russian/Soviet control, which Prez did the most for Russia ? 😎

James Buchanan Russians taught to solve problems
Warren Harding Russians taught not to drink alcohol, not to run on women's skirts and not to play poker
Herbert Hoover - make the right decisions
Ulysses Grant - Anti-Corruption
Zekari Taylor - do not sleep around the clock and remember that he is still the president of the United States.
William Harrison - less talk, but he did not listen to the Russians and died of a cold a month after a two-hour speech on his inauguration in cold weather. Apparently on it, the Russian visual-wave exposure device 5P-42 "Filin" (Eagle Owl) broke

posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 03:54 PM
link   
a reply to: RussianTroll

But whatabout FDR ? 🤓

top topics

join