It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 4th industrial revolution A Disturbing Glimpse Into The Future: Bill Gates, Elon Musk

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 10:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Guiltyguitarist
I just need to know what stocks to buy? Tesla and Microsoft?

Tesla has almost doubled since I bought it

Bring on the cyborgs

edit on 11-7-2020 by FauxMulder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 10:07 AM
link   
a reply to: seethetruth

You still haven't given a clue about what you define as "natural". Mobile phone are made from matter. We used our mind to get the components together, hence what exactly is "unnatural"?

If I say nature is "that which is extended", then anything made from extended components are natural. Thus, the only unnatural component from the mobile phone, would be "that which is unextended", i.e. the mind and knowledge behind the fabrication.
edit on 7 11 2020 by IgnorantGod because: Always...

posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 10:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnorantGod

You still haven't given a clue about what you define as "natural". Mobile phone are made from matter. We used our mind to get the components together, hence what exactly is "unnatural"?

If I say nature is "that which is extended", then anything made from extended compponents are natural. Thus, the only unnatural component from the mobile phone, would be "that which is unextended", i.e. the mind and knowledge behind the fabrication.

if you real dont get natural and nature and haven't got it from what i have already said then i cant help you

posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 10:11 AM
link   

I get it, it's hard to get its mind together and give a proper definition of our own opinions...

Human "nature", I guess...

posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 10:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: seethetruth
did you watch the video or understand the post ?

I didn't watch the video (I hate videos, they are mostly a waste of time) but I think I did understand your post, as you were talking about a "world thats been ushered in with out consent", so I asked about consent for your actions.

What I meant was that if you don't need consent neither do other people, specially when we are talking about people that were put in places of power by other people, as those may consider they had those people's implied consent.

posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Regarding what is natural and what is not, are beehives natural?

posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 10:29 AM
link   
a reply to: ArMaP

One has to wonder "where" all this logos comes from...
edit on 7 11 2020 by IgnorantGod because: reasons

posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 11:42 AM
link   

a cashless society is an enslaved society and must be resisted at all costs even with your life better to die fighting than submit freely

I disagree. Money is the root of all evil.

At one point, mankind had the resources to feed, cloth and shelter everyone on Earth but for some reason we can't give these things away out of compassion because there's a game in play.

Consumerism is an enslaved society. It breeds passivity, mediocrity and mental illness.

The obesity issue, the national debt, all symptoms of western civilization living in excess for too long.

A return to normalcy now would hurt our growth process. We need to suffer in order to balance ourselves out.

Freedoms in America over the past few decades has been like letting a child choose their own diet and now their teeth are rotten and diabetic.

If we gave much more land back to the Native Americans and had intergrated their culture as a cornerstone of America, we'd all be more self sufficient and in tune with nature.

If we were more giving, self sufficient and in tune with nature, we wouldn't have these issues with our governments and tptb because the money, power and resources they've accumulated would never have gotten to them.

End the money game and it's over for them.

posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: FauxMulder

originally posted by: Guiltyguitarist
I just need to know what stocks to buy? Tesla and Microsoft?

Tesla has almost doubled since I bought it

Bring on the cyborgs

I thought about getting some when it was 700 a share but thought it’s too volatile. Now it’s 1200.

posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Guiltyguitarist

Even better its 1542.

posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 02:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Psilocyborg

You can't be serious. People were killing themselves before the concept of currency was develop. Blaming an object with subjective values such as money for people's behavior...

posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: FauxMulder

I think I would cash out. That’s 10 years growth for most companies
Plus you never know when Elon’s gonna do something controversial and it’ll drop back down to 700.
Warning: I’m an idiot
edit on 11-7-2020 by Guiltyguitarist because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Society where one is born with a number and needs to work for another 65 years is already enslaved.

posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 03:56 PM
link   

I get it, it's hard to get its mind together and give a proper definition of our own opinions...

Human "nature", I guess...

nature and natural is my opinion its just you not understanding what they are

posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 04:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: ArMaP

did you watch the video or understand the post ?

I didn't watch the video (I hate videos, they are mostly a waste of time) but I think I did understand your post, as you were talking about a "world thats been ushered in with out consent", so I asked about consent for your actions.

What I meant was that if you don't need consent neither do other people, specially when we are talking about people that were put in places of power by other people, as those may consider they had those people's implied consent.

what i wrote effects nobody they can read it or not read it its not forced on anyone

posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 04:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: ArMaP
Regarding what is natural and what is not, are beehives natural?

i notice you missed out nature thats because you already know the the answer

posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 04:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Psilocyborg

a cashless society is an enslaved society and must be resisted at all costs even with your life better to die fighting than submit freely

At one point, mankind had the resources to feed, cloth and shelter everyone on Earth but for some reason we can't give these things away out of compassion because there's a game in play.

Consumerism is an enslaved society. It breeds passivity, mediocrity and mental illness.

The obesity issue, the national debt, all symptoms of western civilization living in excess for too long.

A return to normalcy now would hurt our growth process. We need to suffer in order to balance ourselves out.

Freedoms in America over the past few decades has been like letting a child choose their own diet and now their teeth are rotten and diabetic.

If we gave much more land back to the Native Americans and had intergrated their culture as a cornerstone of America, we'd all be more self sufficient and in tune with nature.

If we were more giving, self sufficient and in tune with nature, we wouldn't have these issues with our governments and tptb because the money, power and resources they've accumulated would never have gotten to them.

End the money game and it's over for them.

yes i agree with end the money game but thats not what cashless society will be it will still be the money game only you cant with draw it

posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 04:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: KiwiNite
Society where one is born with a number and needs to work for another 65 years is already enslaved.

dont get me wrong we are slaves now but cashless will be even worse

posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Sure, at the end of the day, its my fault not being a telepath and read one's opinion...

I think I asked a simple question from which I only got circular answers to finally get told that it's just me not understanding.

Well, I thought it was pretty obvious from my first post that I didn't understand your opinion, hence the reason I asked the question.

posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Define "natural". The technology that is made by human comes from nature. Its made of matter, not some woo from another dimension, whatever it could means. The only thing that may not be from physical matter, but from which it is express from, is the logic in electrical component.

The pattern it follows is strictly from the mind, but it still takes electric pulses to actually express it to the machine. So really, I don't know what exactly is "unnatural" about technology? Care to develop on that?

i will give you a clue man made is not natural or nature

Not true

An anthill is nature. A beaver dam is nature. A bird nest is nature.

A city is nature.

Ants are natural, everything they produce is natural
Humans are natural, everything they produce is natural

If an alien species was to visit, our cities will be to them what anthills are to us

A natural product of a natural species. Built from the elements provided by the natural surroundings.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join