It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

One reason Florida is spiking

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2020 @ 03:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: Salander

originally posted by: Rezlooper
Covid is real... The reaction is a hoax!

The virus is real, but the crisis is contrived.

Is it really?

I know, that I, have no way to determine that through personal knowledge or experience.

What is your expertise?

What facts bring you to this conclusion?

During the first few months I noticed that quite a few of those dissenting from the story being pushed by the media were banned or censored from certain places. That made it look like somebody had something to hide, if they removed content of what the dissenter was saying. That makes them effective gate keepers for the official story.

Also, the theme of all mainstream media during that period and now was fear and anxiety. Of course the huge amount of $ stolen from the US treasury in the name of Covid is considerable.

Also, I know dozens of people who had the infection beginning in January and got over it. Nobody went to the hospital.

If we should go through this much anxiety every year for flu, it's going to be very strange and expensive.

I think that all men holding power should be mistrusted.

posted on Jul, 18 2020 @ 03:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: Salander

I suggest you ask any medical healthcare professional who has experienced the situation where COVID 19 is concerned first hand or anyone who works in the care home industries whether or not this crisis is contrived.

They don't work for Fauci and MSM, and they understand the virus is very real nevermind the implications involved.

I know a few like you describe, those who work in the field.

Several affirm that data is being misrepresented. That some sort of scam is going on.

Back when I was in the Fauci Choir, it was a medic friend of mine that first used the word 'scam' in describing what he was seeing. That helped open my eyes.

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 06:07 AM
link   

Then i must know around seven medical healthcare professionals, two doctors, one of whom works in intensive care and another in accident and emergency, two nurses who both work in Glasgow hospital wards where COVID 19 patients are being treated and three careworkers, two that are family, that operate in the care homes that have been quite frankly decimated.

So these 7 people, 3 of whom i have known since childhood and the other 2 family members are all telling porkie pies?

I don't think so mate, i just really don't.

It's your ears you need to have opened I'm afraid.

Stay safe, and keep the head.
edit on 21-7-2020 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

You live in England Andy.

I live in the US and those stories are from the US.

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: cognizant420

Playing devil's advocate here; which freedoms have you lost due to covid19?

What have you wanted to do, but could not so far?

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 01:03 PM
link   

You live in England Andy.

PMSL. Not wanting to detract from what you posted in any way but he's going to love that mate!

You've made my day

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

Isn't he Scottish?

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: chris_stibrany

What I'd like to know is exactly what is the great hardship about having to wear a mask?

Sure they aren't very comfortable and it's slightly inconvenient but it's hardly on a par with anyone wanting to take away your guns or preventing people from voicing their opinions is it?

Wearing masks might help stop the spread of this virus it may not....but its not really a great hardship is it and if it DOES help then great, if it doesn't well, we've all been slightly inconvenienced....so what, did it make a massive difference to our lives?

Is it really worth all the whinging, whining and moaning?

I have more important things to concern myself with.

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Yes, and he lives in Scotland....which isn't England.
And Andy supports Scottish independence.

Andy is however a great guy and has a fantastic sense of humour and will see the funny side.

edit on 21/7/20 by Freeborn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Glasgow Scotland but yes we are attached.

COVID 19 is a worldwide dilemma mate, with somewhat of a domino effect in tow.

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Aye im Scottish, it a blessing and a curse, six of one, half-dozen of the other.

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

Its the ultimate nerf coating for stupid people. We don't just have to put warning signs on coffee...now we have to wear a mask too and take personal responsibility for their health. Despite the fact I work in a town of less than 2000 people and never have anyone within 20 feet of me.

That's exactly what it is.

It's to protect people who are, apparently, too stupid to take precautions on their own.

I hate the damned things. Don't wear a mask unless I absolutely have to. But every other precaution? Hell, yes.

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 01:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Salander

originally posted by: andy06shake

I suggest you ask any medical healthcare professional who has experienced the situation where COVID 19 is concerned first hand or anyone who works in the care home industries whether or not this crisis is contrived.

They don't work for Fauci and MSM, and they understand the virus is very real nevermind the implications involved.

I know a few like you describe, those who work in the field.

Several affirm that data is being misrepresented. That some sort of scam is going on.

Back when I was in the Fauci Choir, it was a medic friend of mine that first used the word 'scam' in describing what he was seeing. That helped open my eyes.

Interesting, as there are some medical professional members here and they would not use the word "scam"

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Always respected Scotland for it's culture and history and giving the world whisky... Who knows what would be if it wasn't for the Romans or English coming in.
Maybe the Pictish Republic of Caledonia or something weird.

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 03:38 PM
link   

I think we have the ""something weird"" part covered, certain parts of Glasgow and Edinburgh being what they are.

Then again the whole world is weird right now or at least a bit discombobulated.

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Only thing I know about Glasgow is the band Travis (a favourite) and I think parts of Trainspotting. and lots of industry

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 04:01 PM
link   

That was mostly Edinburgh but aye same crap different decade.

Travis were ok seen them live a few times.

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 04:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn

What I'd like to know is exactly what is the great hardship about having to wear a mask?

Sure they aren't very comfortable and it's slightly inconvenient but it's hardly on a par with anyone wanting to take away your guns or preventing people from voicing their opinions is it?

Wearing masks might help stop the spread of this virus it may not....but its not really a great hardship is it and if it DOES help then great, if it doesn't well, we've all been slightly inconvenienced....so what, did it make a massive difference to our lives?

Is it really worth all the whinging, whining and moaning?

I have more important things to concern myself with.

I'd say much of the opposition around wearing a mask has little to do with inconvenience and discomfort. And has much more to do with the precepsion that government and scientific leaders are being dishonest, manipulative, contradictory and incompetent.

"Not wearing a mask" becomes a sort of protest to these people who believe government dishonesty and incompetence is a worse problem than the virus itself.

Those in power should seek to dispell this prescription if they truly want more people to wear masks.

Dismissing this group of people out of hand as nothing more than "whiners" isn't going to make them wear makes any more than they already are.

So whats the goal here? To make more people wear masks? Or is it to bet them in some philosophical debate?

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 07:27 PM
link   
a reply to: openminded2011

POTUS now wants you to wear a mask.

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 08:27 PM
link   
a reply to: DanDanDat

They need tp grow up, take a step back and put things in perspective and just get on with their lives the best they can in these difficult times.

Once this pandemic is over there'll be plenty of time to go round pointing fingers etc.

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16 >>

join