It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ghislaine Maxwell was some kind of reddit powerhouse?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 01:17 AM
link   
9east71.home.blog...

hey, i do go to reddit, to read about doctor who, comics, etc.
i use this site for newz.

one time, i was on a dating reddit, and someone asked, 'where can we go [during the shutdown?]'
she was in the uk, and i mentioned, well that place is under direct control of the rotthschilds.

whoever was in charge, threatened to ban me, saying its anti-whatever mentioning that family.

i told them off, in dms, and then just gave up on posting on his forum, because he wanted to be the king of his corner so to speak. i did not need that nonsense.

but i do not pay much attention to reddit 'karma' stuff. is that important?
i remember how reddit started changing things up, when they would take down links.
and now it seems, they are big time globalistz.

does this mean she spent a lot of time reading and controlling reddit?

posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 01:55 AM
link   
wtf are you talking about? Why did you even post anything........ i want to read about your dating experience or random thoughts that just pop up in your mind. About as much as i want to go get waisted and pass out on my buddies couch. Only to wake up the next morning to find a cold cleavland steamer taking refuge on my chest.

+1 more 
posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 01:58 AM
link   
If I was on a dating site and someone immediately started talking about the Rothschilds I'd think they were crazy.

Save that stuff for the third date at least.

posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 02:02 AM
link   
a reply to: traintrain

He’s talking about apparently Ghislaine Maxwell wasone of the most influential redditors on the net. It’s a pretty good topic. Don’t beat him up too bad

posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 02:17 AM
link   
a reply to: dantanna
Ghislaine Maxwell owned some private backchannels on Reddit, used for arranging trysts between VIP's and her "girls".

posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 06:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: dantanna
one time, i was on a dating reddit, and someone asked, 'where can we go [during the shutdown?]'
she was in the uk, and i mentioned, well that place is under direct control of the rotthschilds.

whoever was in charge, threatened to ban me, saying its anti-whatever mentioning that family.

i told them off, in dms, and then just gave up on posting on his forum, because he wanted to be the king of his corner so to speak. i did not need that nonsense.

Not to take away from the thread because it's very interesting but this is funny.

The sad thing is that none of those people hook up in real life because they live so far away from each other. I could be wrong, maybe they exchange pics and numbers in email, then take flights to each other other something, but its hard enough to get something on a phone dating app worth a # locally so I can only imagine the success rate of a relationship in real life or a meet from that reddit.

edit: I was being pessimistic because I underestimated the thirst of man. They'll drive across country for it.

The moderator sounds like a really cool guy. I wonder if he gets first picks. Everyone loves the moderator. He's the only one who knew what the Rothchilds were because he's a bigger nerd than you are, thus the dating reddit. It's safe to say that theres no conspiracy there, he isn't protecting anyone or anything.

The Maxwell information on your link however is interesting. The only reason reddit might be deleting them is to mitigate damage to reddit in the media if it became news. Reddit would look like a bad place where all kinds of dark web # is going on.
edit on 11-7-2020 by FlyingSquirrel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 07:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: traintrain
wtf are you talking about? Why did you even post anything........ i want to read about your dating experience or random thoughts that just pop up in your mind. About as much as i want to go get waisted and pass out on my buddies couch. Only to wake up the next morning to find a cold cleavland steamer taking refuge on my chest.

Is it still technically a "steamer" by morning when its cold?

And regarding the OP, super confusing post, but thank you for posting it, as apparently there's a worthwhile topic to tap into there! Phuggit, S&F

posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 07:37 AM
link   
a reply to: dantanna

I hate to disappoint, but I read up on the supposed "maxwellhill" member on Reddit and a moderator on Reddit claims that maxwellhill is another moderator who lives in Malaysia. The name "maxwellhill" comes from a resort in Malaysia and doesn't have anything to do with Ghislane Maxwell.

posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 08:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Deetermined

In any case they also registered an account on github in 2003.

posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 08:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka
If I was on a dating site and someone immediately started talking about the Rothschilds I'd think they were crazy.

Id politely ask if I may pound it like a caveman then have her sign a waiver as to not get #METOO'd.
Nothing wrong with a girl up on her conspiracies...

posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 09:18 AM
link   
lmfao.

i should have explained better!

these girls in england were asking, on reddit, in posts, 'where can we go during a shutdown!'
they were scared to go a park, in case they would get arrested for going out during the shutdown.

i said, screw that, go to the park.
then someone said, the cops were arresting people in the parks.

then i said, oh yeah, well thats england for you, run by the rottschilds.
then then the mod barked at me.

as for dating off reddit, i did get one date off there lol. but only one.

maxwell has a 'million karma' whatever that means, and i was hoping someone on here could explain if that somehow helps you on reddit. i just post on reddit, i never pay attention to the numbers.

even on here, i have no clue what all the numbers mean under my name.
someone joked its like an RPG score lol.
edit on 11-7-2020 by dantanna because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 09:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: dantanna
maxwell has a 'million karma' whatever that means, and i was hoping someone on here could explain if that somehow helps you on reddit. i just post on reddit, i never pay attention to the numbers.

It's about like getting a star here or a like on Facebook. I gained a bunch of karma by trading Dark Souls items and helping people with bosses.

posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Lol wow who would think. I wonder if she was doing reddit as a hobby, to influence her pedo agendas or as a coverup if she had some private forum there.
As a side topic I really wonder why all those powerful people are into children? Perhaps there's something esoteric behind it? Or maybe it's just "hell I can have anything and anyone I want so I will go for the forbidden fruit"

posted on Jul, 12 2020 @ 07:58 PM
link   
It's been awhile since theres been a post that confuses me as much as this one.

top topics

join