It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Trump Commutes Roger Stone's Sentence

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2020 @ 09:36 PM
link   
a reply to: charolais

In light of the facts surrounding the highly biased, corrupt and meaningless Mueller investigation I just can't find myself to get bent out of shape over this

The level of harassment and threats and intimidation the SC himself levied against targets like Stone and others more than cancels out the frustration and anger he had to be feeling. The entire investigation was based on a totally false premise and invented narrative. Hillary Clinton and that bast#rd John McCain essentially bought a FISA warrant that was then used by corrupt partisan hacks (Page/Strozok/McCabe/Comey + many others) to work with a complicit MSM to give the appearance of criminality/put the seeds of doubt

Every single person targeted by these hacks are victims.

And because he allegedly lied to congress? B.F.D.! Congress (Schiff, as one tiny example) has lied/leaked/distorted to an extend previously unseen. The acts themselves are not unprecedented though. Congress is a cesspool and lying to them is a civic duty. Just as engaging in civil disobedience against corrupt investigations

30 years in law enforcement if I had EVER encountered anything even close to this level of railroading I'd have uncuffed the person and told them to get the hell out of dodge until sanity was restored. Zero apologies given
edit on 7/12/2020 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2020 @ 09:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: charolais
I'm sorry but physically threatening witnesses is not a process crime.

Does the witness need to agree it was a threat?..Witness said "That is just Stone being Stone" and laughed it off... and said Stone should not go to jail...

posted on Jul, 12 2020 @ 09:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns

30 years in law enforcement if I had EVER encountered anything even close to this level of railroading I'd have uncuffed the person and told them to get the hell out of dodge until sanity was restored. Zero apologies given

Plus whatever it was he supposed to lying to had zero connection with any investigation. You can say you had hamburger for dinner and the FBI says, you lied you had steak! That is not a crime in anyway, and is about the level of Stone's so called lies.

Everyone needs to watch the interview on Stone... 29 FBI agents, dogs, Swat, Boats in the water, Helo over head, AND the CNN news crew shows up 10 mins before it went down... COME ON!!! lol

And the left says, what is wrong with that?

posted on Jul, 12 2020 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Like I said, I do not feel bad for him whatsoever. I'm glad he was only commuted and will still have these criminal convictions on his record, as opsposed to a full pardon.

posted on Jul, 12 2020 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Like I said, I do not feel bad for him whatsoever. I'm glad he was only commuted and will still have these criminal convictions on his record, as opsposed to a full pardon.

Did you watch his interview? He is a pretty coherent guy with a ton of facts about how it all went down.

posted on Jul, 12 2020 @ 09:52 PM
link   

What about Schiff? Congress?

What about Hillary violating the espionage act? Obbama/Biden meddling in the DOJ? Where's the outrage here?

posted on Jul, 12 2020 @ 10:00 PM
link   

What about Schiff? Congress?

What about Hillary violating the espionage act? Obbama/Biden meddling in the DOJ? Where's the outrage here?

Lying to a FISA court... Fast and Furious.... Private tarmac meeting with Bill Clinton and Loretta Lynch as Hillary was getting "investigated" who was never put under oath so her lies didn't count.

The Whole FBI debacle at many levels all supervised by Obama/Biden... BTW when they interviewed Stone they already knew for 3 weeks there was no collusion and were looking at closing the case but higher ups said no and continued with Stone, Flynn etc. only to burn them.

edit on 12-7-2020 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2020 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Full pardon will happen after November 4th, guaranteed.

This action was just to quickly ensure a political prisoner whose only crimes involved him not kissing the liberal ass wouldn't see the inside of a prison cell. Liberal crying and hand wringing ensues over the commutation, following through with the full pardon months later twists the knife a bit more and stretches out the joy and entertainment value with renewed liberal crying and hand wringing.

Piece by piece the nation will heal from the Mueller debacle. That who do not heal will be severed from the body as they are clearly gangrenous.
edit on 12-7-2020 by burdman30ott6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2020 @ 01:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Seconded! Third'd, Fourth'd and carried

It is disgusting to see them all still breathing free air while we listen to annoying shriekers drone on about whether or not Trump undoing this nightmarish farce was "legal" (what a joke!)

They ignore the fact Bill Clinton pardoned a convicted terrorist on par with Dylann Roof or Tsarnaev or Terry Nichols
edit on 7/13/2020 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2020 @ 10:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

originally posted by: vonclod
Someone beat you to the punch

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Mud Pit, my friend. Duplicate threads permitted for purposes of spiking the ball and trolling liberal dweebs.

And this is one of the reasons why the website won't be here much longer..

posted on Jul, 13 2020 @ 10:30 AM
link   
a reply to: DoubleDNH

Correct. Libs can't STAND having thinkers running around, unchecked.

They must destroy anything they don't control.

This will continue.
edit on 13-7-2020 by SourGrapes because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2020 @ 12:47 PM
link   

It is disgusting to see them all still breathing free air while we listen to annoying shriekers drone on about whether or not Trump undoing this nightmarish farce was "legal" (what a joke!)

They ignore the fact Bill Clinton pardoned a convicted terrorist on par with Dylann Roof or Tsarnaev or Terry Nichols

What I find that is insane is the left, NOT EVEN ONCE, actually suggest any of this that you and I talked about as being true or if true is in anyway remotely wrong or incorrect. I voted for Bush twice and I have hard words for him on the Iraq war as further information has come forward, why can't the left do the same, or are all these leaders on the left seen by them as "they that shall not be named" in anything that just might be bad actor type events...

One crazy good, but simple example was all the uproar over the pictures of Trump putting kids in cages on the border, well until it was pointed out that they were pictures taken during Obama years. The normal course might be to redirect all that emotion towards Obama and what he did, but no....It was an Obi-Wan hand wave of "nothing to see here". I also love the YouTube videos of liberals asked if these "Trump" quotes were bad and with every quote there is this outrage over raciest Trump with zero tolerance for such vile statements...Well until they are told they are actually Obama statements...Obi-Wan then walks by once again..

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join