It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Trump Commutes Roger Stone's Sentence

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2020 @ 10:05 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

...and I humbly salute you for persistence while trying to figure out how to quote someone.

posted on Jul, 10 2020 @ 10:22 PM
link   
I knew it was going to happen. Birds of a feather and all.

posted on Jul, 10 2020 @ 10:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

en.wikipedia.org... Bill also pardoned her

Susan Lisa Rosenberg (born 5 October 1955)[1] is an American activist, writer, and advocate for social justice and prisoners' rights. From the late 1970s into the mid-1980s, Rosenberg was active in the far-left revolutionary terrorist May 19th Communist Organization, which engaged in bombings of buildings and provided support to the Black Liberation Army.[2] After living as a fugitive for two years, she was arrested in 1984 while in possession of explosives and firearms. She had also been sought as an accomplice in the 1979 prison escape of Assata Shakur and in the 1981 Brink's robbery that resulted in the deaths of two police and a guard[3], although she was never charged in either case. Rosenberg was sentenced to 58 years in prison on the weapons and explosives charges. She spent 16 years in prison, during which she became a poet, author and AIDS activist. Her sentence was commuted by President Bill Clinton on January 20, 2001, his final day in office
so pretty much its par for the course but most presidents wait to pardon the contraversial ones tell end of their 2nd terms and in bills case his last day in office

www.influencewatch.org...

en.wikipedia.org...

Former U.S. President Bill Clinton was criticized for some of his pardons and acts of executive clemency.[1] Pardoning or commuting sentences is a power granted by the U.S. Constitution to sitting U.S. Presidents. While most presidents grant pardons throughout their terms, Clinton chose to make nearly a third of them on January 20, 2001, his last day in office. This came to be known as Pardongate.[2] While Clinton pardoned a large number (450)[3] of people compared with his immediate one-term predecessor Republican George H. W. Bush, who pardoned only 75, the number of people pardoned by Clinton was comparable to that pardoned by two-term Republican Ronald Reagan and one-term Democrat Jimmy Carter, who pardoned 393 and 534 respectively.[4] Federal prosecutor Mary Jo White was appointed to investigate the pardon of Marc Rich. She was later replaced by then-Republican James Comey, who found no illegality on Clinton's part.
odd to see comeys name once again clearing a clinton of something and hey the prosecutor in the case was replaced to put Comey in charge but on pretty much any side of the isle presidents tend to pardon a controversial person or two or in clintons case 140 on one day his last in office some of which were legitimate terrorists

posted on Jul, 10 2020 @ 10:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

Did anyone wake Joe Biden up, so he could have a coherent response ready by tomorrow afternoon?

posted on Jul, 10 2020 @ 10:38 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

You tell me. He is living in your head.

posted on Jul, 10 2020 @ 10:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi
I knew it was going to happen. Birds of a feather and all.

Meanwhile, Cohen went back into Custody, lol.

posted on Jul, 10 2020 @ 10:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi
a reply to: carewemust

You tell me. He is living in your head.
and? Trump lives in yors 😌

posted on Jul, 10 2020 @ 11:46 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

www.justice.gov...

He was found guilty by a jury. This is a guy who's had a long shady career. He's no angel.

Roger J. Stone, Jr., of Florida, was found guilty by a jury today of obstructing a congressional investigation into Russian interference in the 2016 U.S. presidential election and related offenses. The announcement was made by U.S. Attorney Jessie K. Liu and Timothy R. Slater, Assistant Director in Charge of the FBI’s Washington Field Office.

Stone was found guilty of obstruction of a congressional investigation, five counts of making false statements to Congress, and tampering with a witness. The verdict followed a trial in the U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia. Stone faces a prison sentence of up to five years for counts one to six and up to 20 years for count seven. He will be sentenced on February 6, 2020, by the Honorable Amy Berman Jackson.

posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 01:13 AM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Beautiful move. The process crimes he was accused of were entirely negated by 1) the massive felonious conduct democrats and the ilk got away with RE: Hillary, FISA, Russiahoax, etc 2) the double standard of rioters/looters/arsonists/murderers and mobs and 3) the blatantly biased judge & jury foreman who should've never been there to begin with.

posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 04:55 AM
link   
You know how many FALSE statements congress has made over the course of the last 3 years.

Russia,Ukraine that led to impeachment, Kavaugh raped someone, Covid, and now billions of Tax payer money is going to everyone from Fusion GPS to Chinese companies.

Stone should be pardoned. The REAL GOD DAMN CRIMINALS are destroying the our very streets.
edit on 11-7-2020 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 05:01 AM
link   
Mueller and his henchmen should be charged with treason.

Uk court exhibit 1

Uk Court Exhibit 2 Steele LIED.

They KNEW FLynn wasn't lying.

Liars,drug addicts, convicted Pedophile and more

Anyone thinks that what happened to Stone was justice needs their heads examined.

posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 05:01 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Agreed. A full pardon for every last one of them, a payment in the millions of dollars and forcing the public employees to bend over and apologize BEFORE firing them, seizing their property and charging them criminally would've been ideal

I'll keep my fingers crossed, but I'll still take the wins where we can get them

This just feels too tepid, too much like the typical GOP keeping their bone dry crispy powder freeze dried dry to me

We need to replace them all with people that actually have a pair and want to FIGHT

posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 05:03 AM
link   
We've tried ruling by law and decency

Time to liberate by the sword
edit on 7/11/2020 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 05:06 AM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

Gotta watch out for zombie cats though.

posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 05:07 AM
link   
For anyone interested Mark Dice just uploaded a great interview with Roger Stone:

posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

I saw that !

My lord

posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 12:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns

Time to liberate by the sword

Annnnnd more fantasies by the right for killing their own brothers and sisters. Classy.
On the upside, we can all rest assured that no one on the right will actually be doing anything like you suggest. Keep on polishing that sword and warrioring through serious keyboard exertion.

posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 02:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: ChaoticOrder
For anyone interested Mark Dice just uploaded a great interview with Roger Stone:

He is very coherent in the interview and worth the watch, even those with TDS might find that there is maybe more to all this then Stone just being some evil guy...

posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 02:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123
Who is Cohen? oh ya, Trumps boy.

posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 02:44 PM
link   
removed
edit on 11-7-2020 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join