It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President TRUMP Announcing a Path to U.S. Citizenship for over 2 Million "DREAMERS".

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2020 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

When you are dragged here as a child, in what way are they criminals??

Deport them all? How?? We don't even know how many there are in the United States. I'm safe in guessing: Lots!!!

Allowing for citizenship in return for a term of service would be the easiest way to do this.

posted on Jul, 12 2020 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Joe Biden's dreams are made of stuff like this.

twitter.com...

posted on Jul, 12 2020 @ 09:41 PM
link   
I love ats, no language no law and they all think they are psychics and experts, it’s a path to citizenship meaning they are not citizens and will have to travel down the straight and narrow for likely and extended period of time where duis will be cause for immediate deportation. I’ve met Illegals that are on there 4th and still here.
edit on 12-7-2020 by circuitsports because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2020 @ 09:46 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

My apologies seagull, I should've specified that is my position only as a matter of law

But I did (I believe in this thread) state my own opinion is that the pathway to citizenship, especially the one you layed out, would be sensible and beneficial for the country. These folks have the benefit of already being here and have the chance to prove themselves to which doing so affirmatively would indicate they are an asset not a hindrance!

To be sure if Trump does give DACA a pathway to citizenship I will cheer him on and do so without batting an eye or clutching a pearl

posted on Jul, 12 2020 @ 10:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mach2

Checkmate

You know this has been planned for a couple years.

Who planned it? I remember Trump doubling Obama's numbers in exchange for the wall, but the Dems cared more about not building the wall over the children. Seems like in the end Trump will get his wall and fix DOCA with no Dem help...looks bad on them.

posted on Jul, 12 2020 @ 10:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

twitter.com...

Is it just me, or does Biden look like he put some weight on in his man cave all these months?

posted on Jul, 12 2020 @ 10:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull

Allowing for citizenship in return for a term of service would be the easiest way to do this.

About 2.4 million...

posted on Jul, 13 2020 @ 02:30 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I’m not a Trump supporter, and I haven’t read this executive order. That said, if it’s what people claim it to be, good for him. Trump has done one or two goos things, I easily admit that. He’s still the worst POTUS ever though.

posted on Jul, 13 2020 @ 04:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Joe Biden's dreams are made of stuff like this.

twitter.com...

Not even in Joe Bidens best wet dream will he ever come close to that, LOL.

posted on Jul, 13 2020 @ 04:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: panoz77

Not even in Joe Bidens best wet dream will he ever come close to that, LOL.

Well Joe has a life time of plagiarizing, so why not crowd sizes too? If Joe says it then it is true.

posted on Jul, 13 2020 @ 04:42 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Some people, did some things.

posted on Jul, 13 2020 @ 07:40 PM
link   
a reply to: chris_stibrany

Close, some peepal ded some-ting is closer to "Omar's" annunciation

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join