It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President TRUMP Announcing a Path to U.S. Citizenship for over 2 Million "DREAMERS".

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 06:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: Trueman

originally posted by: Liquesence
a reply to: Mach2

He made a good faith proposal early on, which was summarily rejected by dims because they preferred the talking point, rather than solving the issue.

He said he would sign whatever was put before him. He didn't. He lied.

Because he's a liar.

Just more manipulation to get votes.

Don’t be fooled.

And that's why Obama left them in the limbo. Obama was leaving the office, he didn't need votes anymore.

Very imaginative.

Keep trying.

Trying what ?

It's true, everybody knows that. Obama thought Hillary could use them like he did. Manipulating young people.

Now Trump is fixing your hero's mess and you don't like it because he will get more votes doing this.

Let me explain something to you, politicians gain votes doing good things. It's normal, not first time.

posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 06:38 AM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

He should stop using the dreamers as pawns. That’s a dick move.

posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 06:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Liquesence
a reply to: Mach2

He made a good faith proposal early on, which was summarily rejected by dims because they preferred the talking point, rather than solving the issue.

He said he would sign whatever was put before him. He didn't. He lied.

Because he's a liar.

Just more manipulation to get votes.

Don’t be fooled.

And that's why Obama left them in the limbo. Obama was leaving the office, he didn't need votes anymore.

Very imaginative.

Keep trying.

Trying what ?

Let me explain something to you, politicians gain votes doing good things. It's normal, not first time.

Wha-wh-whaaaaaaaaat?! 🤯

posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 07:06 AM
link   
What a blatant attempt to pander for votes. This administration just got finished being smacked down the Supreme Court for trying to end DACA. Now all of a sudden they actually want these ~1 million people in the country?

Don't get me wrong, this is a good thing. That said I'm not going to give Trump any credit for the move considering he spent years trying to get these people deported.

posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 07:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

Hells yea! using these kids like tools is awful! What kind of asshole would do that?

posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 07:48 AM
link   
I'm assuming that it's already been pointed out that Trump does not have the authority to create a pathway to citizenship for DACA recipients through an Executive Order? Trump was talking about two different things. One is an Executive Order that creates a merit system for DACA recipients, but the talk of a pathway to citizenship is him discussing an upcoming bill or legislation that he wants to introduce. The two do not belong together and it is being misreported.

edit on 11-7-2020 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 07:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
What a blatant attempt to pander for votes. This administration just got finished being smacked down the Supreme Court for trying to end DACA. Now all of a sudden they actually want these ~1 million people in the country?

Don't get me wrong, this is a good thing. That said I'm not going to give Trump any credit for the move considering he spent years trying to get these people deported.

Perfect example of thinking with emotion instead of logic. Talk to someone. Get some help. Then vote for Trump in 2020 and Jr in 2024

posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 08:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Guiltyguitarist

Perfect example of thinking with emotion instead of logic. Talk to someone. Get some help. Then vote for Trump in 2020 and Jr in 2024

What Xcalibur said is backed up by the OP's source so logically you are wrong and your advice unwarranted.

Trump gave the interview to Telemundo as part of his outreach to Hispanic voters, who will be crucial to the outcome of his Nov. 3 election showdown with Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden.

posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 08:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: panoz77

The dems have the house.

Not until 2019.

Before that the president, the House and the Senate were all Republican.

The GOP rightfully lost the House, however, the Senate, at the time, was hindered by McCain and his group.

You've been dabbling in Politics for sometime now, clearly, you should now see the power struggles within, the NeoCons strongly opposed Trump for the longest time.

However, at the onset of McCains death, the Senatw then turned to Trumps Senate, in direct response to the House.

Furthermore, that doesn't mean Trump gets his way, just that he has more breathing room.

You could say that the GOPs claim to the House and Senate of the time was resulting in a massive internal power structure on how they should wield, whild trying to stonewall Trump, throw him pieces, he wasn't having it.

posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 08:20 AM
link   

You say this while ignoring the handouts to pander to the leftist base the Dems have been doing.

All you're doing is what we long suspected, TDS inflicted user incapable of giving Trump credit, literally that's all.

posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 08:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

What Xcalibur said is backed up by the OP's source so logically you are wrong and your advice unwarranted.

Trump gave the interview to Telemundo as part of his outreach to Hispanic voters, who will be crucial to the outcome of his Nov. 3 election showdown with Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden.
False.

It was emotionally written and no assistance by another equally naive user changes that stance, considering your opinions are without merit or actual knowledge, unwarranted in otherwords.

posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 08:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

And? So what if he’s pandering? Good luck finding a politician that won’t pander.
If youre getting what you want and still unhappy because you think you know what’s in his heart or even care what’s in his heart then you are thinking with emotions over logic.
He’s the President not a Pastor.
Do you care if your dentist is a good auto mechanic?

posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Trump doesn't have a choice.

SCOTUS told him he had to.

posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 09:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Annee

I expect more “tricks & treats” as he tries to get re-elected.

At this point, replace the word "tries" with "executes his plan".

Probably uses MS Project...
Wouldn't we all like to see his task list, timeline and contingencies?

Bet there are some beauties in there!
What else would you expect from a professional, long term planner?

posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 10:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: FlyinHeadlock

Apply for citizenship. There is a process.

No there isn't. They are here illegally (through no fault of their own). That creates a whole set of roadblocks to citizenship
thelibreinitiative.com...

These are people who have been living in the US for the vast majority of their lives. They are American in every way but name. They don't have a home anywhere else.

Hopefully Trump actually has something in the works that can help them.

We'll see what happens.

They have a home where they were born, they may not know that home but that is where they ARE citizens.

posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 10:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

And the dems didn't use them like pawns? He offered to make a deal, dreamers for the wall and the dems said F the dreamers.

posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 10:22 AM
link   

He was never going to deport dreamers. But he was also not going to grant them total immunity and amnesty. He even offered the dems a deal on the dreamers, and the dems crushed "the dream".

posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 10:37 AM
link   
DACA and Dreamers are two different things. How may of you know that?

Trump tried to work with Pelosi and Schumer on this in early 2017. Instead they said no wall and walked away.
Walked away for 3 years and did nothing else.
The NAACP just won a case that stated DACA is illegal but the way the Trump Administration filed caused them to lose.

They can refile and it will be gone if they want.

Instead, through an EO just like the person who created it, he will 'fix' it.

Then, if needed, they can both be send to the SCOTUS and removed.

Didn't see that one coming did you?

posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 10:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: panoz77

originally posted by: network dude

And the dems didn't use them like pawns? He offered to make a deal, dreamers for the wall and the dems said F the dreamers.

I know, that was my point. But nobody wanted to discuss it. It's as if they don't remember when Trump asked to work with them on this, but since he wanted some funding for his wall, Pelosi and Schumer told him not a chance. They used the dreamers for the temporary tugging of heart strings, until they were done with them, then they tossed them aside like a used rubber.

Trump seems to have not forgotten about them. And while everything he does that doesn't directly enrich him is pandering, the idiot left will cry about this as they have, but never ever have the integrity to look in the damn mirror.

A small part of me wants to see them get everything they want, just so they can see how stupid they truly are.

posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Perfect example of thinking with emotion instead of logic. Talk to someone. Get some help. Then vote for Trump in 2020

and Jr in 2024

Perfect example of thinking with one's ''funnybone''

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join