It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Deceased cat gets voter registration application in the mail

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Jul, 10 2020 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Well here it is right on time !

Somebody got a mail in ballot and it was addressed to his cat !

Yes folks, pets are now on the Democrat voter rolls ! 不

Even pets like this cat who have been dead for years already !! 不

Makes people wonder just who is in charge of voter rolls and ID checks 不

But I think all cats are born Lib-purr-tarians anyway 不

Bottoms UP as they say 不

ATLANTA - It's a presidential election year and there's a big push to get people registered to vote.

Some people are even getting flyers in the mail to register. One Atlanta family says despite what some people think, their family pet won't be going to the polls.

When Ron Tims checked his mail Wednesday he found something addressed to Cody Tims. Cody doesn't get much mail. Cody is a cat. He died 12 years ago. The family keeps his ashes in a green container.

Deceased cat gets voter registration application in the mail

posted on Jul, 10 2020 @ 06:58 PM
link   

a reply to: xuenchen

who is in charge of voter rolls

Maybe they thought the person was just Trans-Species...

posted on Jul, 10 2020 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Not suprised actually, I've gotten them for my grandpa, he's been dead since 1977 and my mom, dead since 2013 and just once for a cat i had who died in 2015, none of whom ever lived at my current address, still getting mail for my late wife even after sending death certificates to creditors, medical, etc. since 2016, to me it defy's logic and seems like it would cost so much to send out ballots to pets and dead folks! is it a mistake, who knows, but is seems to me a way to cheat on the election, i've been a registered republican since 1980 (first vote) these ballots i've been sent said DNC on them and i gave them to one of our local election judges, i don't know what can be done, but very messed up

posted on Jul, 10 2020 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Somebody got a mail in ballot and it was addressed to his cat
Liar.

"We have a voter registration application for Cody Tims! How did this happen? It's not reality, he's a cat and he's been dead for a long time," said Carol Tims.

edit on 7/10/2020 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2020 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Hillary won the popular vote with 20 million dead people and their animals voting.
The Dems are pushing for vote by mail because they CANNOT win without cheating.

posted on Jul, 10 2020 @ 07:35 PM
link   
a reply to: TimHeller
I've suggested to my congressman to purge all voter rolls decouple the DMV and issue a national ID geve everyone one year to get their birth certificates and nationalization papers together. Provide assistance to all who needs it at no cost. The id would have a picture on them just like all other I.D.'s.

posted on Jul, 10 2020 @ 07:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

Hillary won the popular vote with 20 million dead people and their animals voting.
The Dems are pushing for vote by mail because they CANNOT win without cheating.

Democrat fraud now supports Animal Farm 不不

posted on Jul, 10 2020 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Was it addressed to Mittens?

posted on Jul, 10 2020 @ 08:08 PM
link   
I'm not buying this was a purposeful mistake, a cat that died 12 years ago, was somehow registered?, or a clerical error?

posted on Jul, 10 2020 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Nuff said........... or whatever Yeay

posted on Jul, 10 2020 @ 09:04 PM
link   
READ the article the cat was NOT REGISTERED.......the owners of said cat deceased for many years received an application to sign up to vote......it looks like a human name mailing lists are used to get names and addresses

originally posted by: vonclod
I'm not buying this was a purposeful mistake, a cat that died 12 years ago, was somehow registered?, or a clerical error?

edit on 10-7-2020 by research100 because: spelling

edit on 10-7-2020 by research100 because: added sentence

posted on Jul, 10 2020 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Well, if the cat is over eighteen years old, it deserves the right to vote.

posted on Jul, 10 2020 @ 09:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse

And a Stimulus Check too!

posted on Jul, 10 2020 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Let's pretend, just for a moment, mail-in voting was expanded to everyone for the upcoming election. Let's also pretend there will be 100,000 fraudulent ballots filed.

Do you believe, honestly, all of these hypothetical votes would be in favor of Democrats?

posted on Jul, 10 2020 @ 10:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: rickymouse

And a Stimulus Check too!
I just bought our blind cat two pounds of bacon, which will last him about two weeks. four bucks a week. I should be able to claim him as a dependent.

posted on Jul, 10 2020 @ 11:19 PM
link   
a reply to: PhilbertDezineck

Well you are correct! but what is wrong with just showing a drivers license or state ID card when voting! i believe that at least 98% of legal citizens of the USA have an ID of some kind! perhaps we need a regulation/law that requires death certificate's need to be checked against voter rolls or SSN's, i have no clue how to implement such a plan but one is needed badly

You have a great idea, but with the election so close we don't have time for rational solutions, i fear those who oppose votor ID laws would stall such good ideas for god knows how long
edit on 03 08 2017 by TimHeller because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2020 @ 11:52 PM
link   

My Cat is not Impressed with this News..........

posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Getting an application and getting an acceptance are a little bit different.

posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 04:31 AM
link   

is it you donald the best human being ever lived trumpybear? after reading your posts from time to time it seems your either trumps personal slave or just a crazy right wing with too much freetime. or maybe just a troll.

posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 05:25 AM
link   
So the elephant in the room is.

WHY are the usual suspects( Yes we know WHO you are) trying to register DEAD CATS ?

That fraud you lie about saying doesn't exist ?

EXISTS.

Get a ouija board and ask Cody.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join