It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Atlanta rolls back to phase 1 COVID plan

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: EnigmaChaser

The vast majority of America however does not need to worry about that.

So, screw wearing a mask and let's all party hearty in those places. Good luck with that.

Rural

edit on 7/11/2020 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 06:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: LookingAtMars
a reply to: Liquesence

While experts agree the great outdoors reduces the risk of virus transmission as compared to confined areas with stagnant air, they also say there is still a theoretical risk. Critical factors influencing virus transmission from an infectious person to a susceptible person involve physical distancing, duration of time together and surrounding ventilation, doctors say.

Coronavirus Published May 20 Can I get coronavirus outside? Experts talk wind dispersal, provide safety tips

The protesters were not following the safety tips.

I saw a lot of photos of protesters with masks.

That said:

Research Determines Protests Did Not Cause Spike In Coronavirus Cases

Protests against systemic racism held in 300-plus U.S. cities following the death of George Floyd did not cause a significant increase in coronavirus infections, according to a team of economists who have published their findings in a 60-page paper released by the National Bureau of Economic Research; these somewhat surprising results are supported by Covid-19 testing data in many populous cities where demonstrations were held.

Which goes back to my post stating:

Consensus is outdoor activities don't contribute as much to spikes as indoor activities where there is little social distancing (and w/o masks).

Here

posted on Jul, 12 2020 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Atlanta VIP Lil Marlo shot dead on the street this weekend.

twitter.com...

As with Gun Control, "Lock Downs" hurt the innocent, while helping the criminals.

new topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join