It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

He Never Tested Positive For COVID

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2020 @ 10:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Hecate666

How do you know it was this illusive corvid?

I don't know anything. Do you really think that you do?

But I trust what the doctors are telling me. Especially the doctors that are also my family members.

posted on Jul, 12 2020 @ 11:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
a reply to: xuenchen

If you go past your link to the Federalist, past the guys blog it cites as it’s source to Dr. Joseph Fairs twitter where he discusses it, you find the truth.

Spoiler alert: it’s not the convoluted reasoning you are using to make this into some kind of lying media thing.

The truth is that a high number of people contracting Covid do not produce antibodies. Only around 5% do. Which is pretty grim. Because that means that most of the infected aren’t immune to it a second time. Which throws a wrench into the idea of herd immunity that I keep seeing you guys use as a reason for fully opening everything back up.

5% Immunity

As usual, you’re not only misleading people, the actual truth completely runs contrary to your point.

Without antibodies a weak strain of something will definitely kill you.

It will take over every cell and you cannot survive that.

You MISREAD the article.
It says only 5% developed it "so far".
It does NOT say they "cannot" make them.

All humans can produce them theoretically.

posted on Jul, 12 2020 @ 11:59 AM
link   

a reply to: RazorV66

I agree, the OP and everyone agreeing with them is definitely easily manipulated. If anyone bothered to go two steps beyond the “source” they’d see the truth behind it.

That's because even the doctors right now are not treating Covid scientifically.

Everything is opinion or misused statistics.

All according to plan...

posted on Jul, 12 2020 @ 12:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vector99
a reply to: underwerks

You really think that only 5% of people that catch covid produce antibodies?

I'm not a medical doctor, but I can tell you with 100% certainty that your body will create antibodies to fight any illness 100% of the time, unless you have an immunodeficient condition.

Good to know you skipped high school biology and now rely on articles to influence your idiotic opinion.

You are 100% correct.

Thank God some of you here still remember basic Biology 101.

posted on Jul, 12 2020 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: squittles

Correct if you cannot develop the antibody you WILL die from infection.

posted on Jul, 12 2020 @ 12:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere
Have we ever cured a virus ?

If so, was it by Vaccine ?

Waiting for a vaccine to prevent me from getting a virus.

Might be awhile...

Corona causes the common cold.

Because the virus mutates in every host infection, no vaccine will work because your new infection is a whole new beast and the body must relearn how to target it.

It is theoretically impossible to make a viable vaccine for Covid.

The TV is lying about this most basic fact.

posted on Jul, 12 2020 @ 12:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
There is absolutely no evidence that he had covid. The pneumonia could have gotten hold by almost any kind of infection being in his body. This is one of the biggest falacies I have seen with covid. He would most likely have antibodies, the antibody tests now are pretty good, if anything they will show more false positives for the disease.

Does the media think people are that dumb, does this doctor not understand that he is making the medical trades look stupid by his going on TV and doing this interview where he is quoting pseudoscience as real? I guess that some doctors are just as corrupt as politicians.

Correct even bacteria can cause the condition of pneumonia.

posted on Jul, 12 2020 @ 12:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: dogstar23

originally posted by: KKLOCO

a reply to: RazorV66

I agree, the OP and everyone agreeing with them is definitely easily manipulated. If anyone bothered to go two steps beyond the “source” they’d see the truth behind it.

How many people do YOU know that have died from it?

Do not include = I heard a friend of a friends brother in-laws grandmas sister got it and died.

Speaking for myself, my uncle (cousin's father-in-law), age 70, manager's father (67) and its looking like soon another co-worker's wife (36.)

Not saying its as bad as the media and vaccine pushers indicate, but this narrative that its harmless is a big part of what's keeping it going longer than necessary.

Incorrect.

All 200 viruses that cause the common cold can kill you if your immune system is weak.

Once a respiratory virus like Covid is on the loose you cannot beat it. You just have to let it run its course.

Covid has always been with humanity, and always will be. This virus will never go away it will only mutate to survive.

posted on Jul, 12 2020 @ 12:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: thebtheb

If you go past your link to the Federalist, past the guys blog it cites as it’s source to Dr. Joseph Fairs twitter where he discusses it, you find the truth.

Spoiler alert: it’s not the convoluted reasoning you are using to make this into some kind of lying media thing.

The truth is that a high number of people contracting Covid do not produce antibodies. Only around 5% do. Which is pretty grim. Because that means that most of the infected aren’t immune to it a second time. Which throws a wrench into the idea of herd immunity that I keep seeing you guys use as a reason for fully opening everything back up.

5% Immunity

As usual, you’re not only misleading people, the actual truth completely runs contrary to your point.

Firstly other studies have showed that while some "may" not produce antibodies, the vast majority do. Secondly, antibodies are not the only marker for immunity. You can not have them and still be immune to something through other parts of your immune system that are not testable. Antibodies have never been a marker of immunity. They are a last phase of true immunity, which is why vaccines don't always work, even when they produce antibodies.

Yes you're right antibodies are only a tiny fraction of the immune system.

Those studies showing a few don't produce the antibodies could be easily explained as a lack of nutrition or a genetic deformity. I'd like to see way deeper studies before I made up my mind.

Theoretically if the issue was resolved the patient should then start producing the antibody.

posted on Jul, 12 2020 @ 01:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hecate666

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
a reply to: KKLOCO

How many people do YOU know that have died from it?

I personally know 2 people that have died.
My brother in law works in a hospital here and has told me stories of people dieing from this in horrible fashion.

I live in florida.

First of all if you heard it from your bil you don't know them personally.
Secondly, they very probably died from pneumonia and were compromised. How do you know it was this illusive corvid?
Even the tests can only read antibodies to corona virus, which means you'll test positive if you have ever had a cold or flu.
Every year up to 650 000 people can die of flu.
Doesn't mean you have corvid.
Therefore your comment is not evidence at all.

You must have just woken up because I am not used to you making grammar mistakes.

Are you OK? Hopefully just tired?

You called it Corvid, which is a crow/ raven / jay / rook etc.

Also Elusive rather than illusive.

I'm bored obviously.
At this point I should probably go listen to music cuz I'm getting too nitpicky...

posted on Jul, 12 2020 @ 01:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
a reply to: Hecate666

How do you know it was this illusive corvid?

I don't know anything. Do you really think that you do?

It's a paradox.

You knew you didn't know - so therefore you must know something.

But the thing you knew was that you didn't know if you knew.

So do you know anything at all or not?
Clearly neither optional answer is sufficient therefore your statement is an overgeneralization and not based on a sound premise.

You have to know at least 1 thing to claim you don't know anything. We'll how'd ya know you didn't know?

posted on Jul, 12 2020 @ 01:17 PM
link   

with a 99% survival rate, i think i'd rather take my chances with the C19 than sit quarantined in my home.

link   
If anyone has any questions about Covid and needs help let me know I'll research it with you. It'll be fun!

I've been busy so not reading many threads lately so if you want me to chime in get my attention plz.

If there is a controversy I'll help resolve it.

I don't know everything about biology but I'm definitely good at figuring it out one step at a time.

So I'd be honored if anyone sought my help here because I have all this knowledge yet no where to apply it. At least let me share it here till we find a better avenue for me to direct that energy.

link   

originally posted by: subfab

with a 99% survival rate, i think i'd rather take my chances with the C19 than sit quarantined in my home.

Correction:

99.99%

posted on Jul, 12 2020 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: subfab

I wasn't joking either cuz Stanford Harvard and I all agree the death rate is less than .03% but even I know that's way too high still.

So therefore 99.99% survival rate is accurate.
99.995% may be much closer.

posted on Jul, 12 2020 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Lucky doctor was given APAP oxygen first instead of getting intubated. All those elderly people who weren't allowed family had tubes showed down their lungs and every one who died became a payday for the hospital. pretty sick system they set up for all this and there are plenty of nurses and doctors who have come out and told us what was really going on. The situation would never had happened but for the Affordable care act turning our private medical system in to another government bureaucracy. It looks possible ACA would have been ruled unconstitutional but for the single vote of Justice Roberts who may have been another client/victim of Maxwell and Epstein. Amazing how single events can absolutely set off a butterfly effect.

posted on Jul, 12 2020 @ 09:01 PM
link   

5% Immunity

Perhaps those 5% were the only ones to actually have the virus...We know that early on and even now thousands of people were 'presumed' to have the virus...I mean it's not like we can trust the fake news media and WHO and some aspects of the CDC to tell us the truth...

posted on Jul, 12 2020 @ 09:05 PM
link   
I like how so many people believe doctors are immune to corruption and bribery.

posted on Jul, 12 2020 @ 10:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy
He still says he was ill FFS....now he wonders what he had.
Wonderful how the narrative gets twisted.

They started the narrative. So that’s the narrative.

And it’s complete BS.

So yeah, it didn’t get twisted. It was just a lie.

Did you hear anyone say “he has COVID” who wasn’t the MSM? Nope.

I encourage you to start thinking a lot more critically.

posted on Jul, 12 2020 @ 10:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: canuckster
I like how so many people believe doctors are immune to corruption and bribery.

From experience, some of them are most certainly not.

If you think all doctors take The Oath seriously you’re loving in a fairytale.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join