It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

He Never Tested Positive For COVID

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2020 @ 04:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Democrats desperate to keep this story buried !!

Now they're trying to make it look like people are mis-reading the story !!

Aesop's Fables at it's best 🥶😎🥶

You're so eager to snipe that you didn't even realize that the 2 posts about mis-reading had nothing to do with the story in the OP.

edit on 10-7-2020 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2020 @ 04:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: KKLOCO

originally posted by: underwerks
a reply to: RazorV66

I agree, the OP and everyone agreeing with them is definitely easily manipulated. If anyone bothered to go two steps beyond the “source” they’d see the truth behind it.

How many people do YOU know that have died from it?

Do not include = I heard a friend of a friends brother in-laws grandmas sister got it and died.

posted on Jul, 10 2020 @ 05:14 PM
link   
a reply to: KKLOCO

I personally know 2 people that have died.
My brother in law works in a hospital here and has told me stories of people dieing from this in horrible fashion.

I live in florida.

posted on Jul, 10 2020 @ 05:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

originally posted by: xuenchen
Democrats desperate to keep this story buried !!

Now they're trying to make it look like people are mis-reading the story !!

Aesop's Fables at it's best 🥶😎🥶

You're so eager to snipe that you didn't even realize that the 2 posts about mis-reading had nothing to do with the story in the OP.

😆😆

posted on Jul, 10 2020 @ 05:24 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen
Funny, since both posts were directed at underwerks' post.

Sure went out of your way to play the victim.

posted on Jul, 10 2020 @ 05:30 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

People trust the media. One of our restaurants in Austin, a rather well known and pricey type of place, is going through a staffing crisis right now because of staff fears from COVID and a refusal to work. Apparently the fear is being ramped up in Austin pretty badly, with the mayor leading everyone to believe he will close the city at any minute.

I live in Trump country. Small town Texas. The support for Trump is overwhelmingly positive locally. And even here...half the population is wearing masks calling the other half "ignorant", "selfish", and "heartless". Meanwhile, the other half won't wear a mask and goes out of their way to call mask wearers sheep and cowards.

Divided. Right in two.

posted on Jul, 10 2020 @ 05:39 PM
link   

LOL.. first time I've seen that animation.

posted on Jul, 10 2020 @ 05:57 PM
link   

I know plenty of people that have died from it. My husbands uncle is one. Please ignore the testicular cancer that he also had. That doesn't count.
Neither does the infection from the ventilator in another case, Nor the heart failure in another.

posted on Jul, 10 2020 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Have we ever cured a virus ?

If so, was it by Vaccine ?

Waiting for a vaccine to prevent me from getting a virus.

Might be awhile...

posted on Jul, 10 2020 @ 06:10 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jul, 10 2020 @ 06:42 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jul, 10 2020 @ 06:45 PM
link   
ATTENTION PLEASE!

KNOCK OFF THE TIT FOR TAT NONSENSE. KEEP YOUR POSTS ON TOPIC AND OFF OF EACH OTHER.

DO NOT REPLY TO THIS POST.

posted on Jul, 10 2020 @ 09:50 PM
link   
There is absolutely no evidence that he had covid. The pneumonia could have gotten hold by almost any kind of infection being in his body. This is one of the biggest falacies I have seen with covid. He would most likely have antibodies, the antibody tests now are pretty good, if anything they will show more false positives for the disease.

Does the media think people are that dumb, does this doctor not understand that he is making the medical trades look stupid by his going on TV and doing this interview where he is quoting pseudoscience as real? I guess that some doctors are just as corrupt as politicians.

posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 03:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep

I personally know 2 people that have died.
My brother in law works in a hospital here and has told me stories of people dieing from this in horrible fashion.

I live in florida.

First of all if you heard it from your bil you don't know them personally.
Secondly, they very probably died from pneumonia and were compromised. How do you know it was this illusive corvid?
Even the tests can only read antibodies to corona virus, which means you'll test positive if you have ever had a cold or flu.
Every year up to 650 000 people can die of flu.
Doesn't mean you have corvid.
Therefore your comment is not evidence at all.

posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 08:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

This is the 2nd or 3rd time NBC has been caught taking this virus to the next level. The first time was when they had all those hospital employees line their cars up to "get tested" so NBC (or maybe ABC) could run the story and say people were sick and lined up for testing.

Idiots. This is why people no longer trust the media, and it's like they double down on the stupidity. Who the hell runs these places? They can't be very intelligent.
I think their viewers want to believe the worst about covid19, which they totally blame on Trump. The Chinese apparently had nothing to with it and are to be commended for handling the virus so well and helping other nations deal with it.

posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 08:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: KKLOCO

a reply to: RazorV66

I agree, the OP and everyone agreeing with them is definitely easily manipulated. If anyone bothered to go two steps beyond the “source” they’d see the truth behind it.

Do not include = I heard a friend of a friends brother in-laws grandmas sister got it and died.

Speaking for myself, my uncle (cousin's father-in-law), age 70, manager's father (67) and its looking like soon another co-worker's wife (36.)

Not saying its as bad as the media and vaccine pushers indicate, but this narrative that its harmless is a big part of what's keeping it going longer than necessary.

posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 04:11 PM
link   
no it won't kill everybody...and yes the news could be more clear sometimes with the way they report things....... but it is not totally harmless either......It concerns me that posters come on here and just post "It is false" "it is not real" and just leave it at that..without being a little specific.....like is it blown way out of proportion..are the democrat latching onto it using it politically..........do you wonder if lurkers come on here and grab that "it's phony" and believe it??

here is a story abc7ny.com... this man was in his 30's thought covid was a joke....and yes it WAS a covid party
I looked up several articles and no other personal info about him or his general health so I am being upfront about that

and then there is this During events reported in Alabama, some college students even gambled money to give to the "winner," the one who catches COVID-19 first.

covid parties in alabama with the first person to catch it wins a prize

a reply to: dogstar23

posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 11:21 PM
link   

If you go past your link to the Federalist, past the guys blog it cites as it’s source to Dr. Joseph Fairs twitter where he discusses it, you find the truth.

Spoiler alert: it’s not the convoluted reasoning you are using to make this into some kind of lying media thing.

The truth is that a high number of people contracting Covid do not produce antibodies. Only around 5% do. Which is pretty grim. Because that means that most of the infected aren’t immune to it a second time. Which throws a wrench into the idea of herd immunity that I keep seeing you guys use as a reason for fully opening everything back up.

5% Immunity

As usual, you’re not only misleading people, the actual truth completely runs contrary to your point.

Firstly other studies have showed that while some "may" not produce antibodies, the vast majority do. Secondly, antibodies are not the only marker for immunity. You can not have them and still be immune to something through other parts of your immune system that are not testable. Antibodies have never been a marker of immunity. They are a last phase of true immunity, which is why vaccines don't always work, even when they produce antibodies.

posted on Jul, 12 2020 @ 07:10 AM
link   
a reply to: thebtheb

Im have always been incredibly resistant to flu because of an enormous overabundance of TNF-alpha

Which would not show on antibody test. Ive had 1 case of flu since childhood.

posted on Jul, 12 2020 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Hecate666

You misunderstood.

I have 2 friends that I had known for over 10 years die from covid.

Also my bil has told me stories about his fight with covid at the hospital.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join