It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

He Never Tested Positive For COVID

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+26 more 
posted on Jul, 10 2020 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Now we have yet another fake C19 "case" that was sensationalized and highlighted by NBC of all things !!

A virologist, Dr. Joseph Fair went right along with this total BS story too and he really is a doctor !!

He needs to be de-licensed and NBC needs total exposure for the phony BS artists they are and always have been 🤣

Makes you wonder how many millions of other cases are fake as well doesn't it 🤣

Another Democrat trick has failed 🤣

After NBC News extensively followed the COVID-19 case of its own on-air contributor Dr. Joseph Fair, the virologist and epidemiologist revealed he tested negative for coronavirus as well as negative for the WuFlu antibodies, meaning he never had the virus.

“Joining me now [is] virologist Joseph Fair, who recently recovered from COVID-19 himself,” the network’s Chuck Todd said introducitng the doctors on a June episode of “Meet the Press.”

“Dr. Fair, let me start with you because I would like you to share a little bit about your recovery from COVID-19. What should Americans take away from your experience?” Todd asked.

NBC Contributor Reveals He Never Tested Positive For COVID After Network Followed His Alleged Recovery

🤣Look at this sick in the head BS...😆

edit on Jul-10-2020 by xuenchen because: 🤣🤣🚬🤣🤣

+21 more 
posted on Jul, 10 2020 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

This is the 2nd or 3rd time NBC has been caught taking this virus to the next level. The first time was when they had all those hospital employees line their cars up to "get tested" so NBC (or maybe ABC) could run the story and say people were sick and lined up for testing.

Idiots. This is why people no longer trust the media, and it's like they double down on the stupidity. Who the hell runs these places? They can't be very intelligent.

+11 more 
posted on Jul, 10 2020 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Manipulating ONLY the easily-manipulated

Everyone with two IQ points to rub together sees straight through the wuflu farce

posted on Jul, 10 2020 @ 01:47 PM
link   
He still says he was ill FFS....now he wonders what he had.
Wonderful how the narrative gets twisted.
edit on 10-7-2020 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Jul, 10 2020 @ 01:56 PM
link   

If you go past your link to the Federalist, past the guys blog it cites as it’s source to Dr. Joseph Fairs twitter where he discusses it, you find the truth.

Spoiler alert: it’s not the convoluted reasoning you are using to make this into some kind of lying media thing.

The truth is that a high number of people contracting Covid do not produce antibodies. Only around 5% do. Which is pretty grim. Because that means that most of the infected aren’t immune to it a second time. Which throws a wrench into the idea of herd immunity that I keep seeing you guys use as a reason for fully opening everything back up.

5% Immunity

As usual, you’re not only misleading people, the actual truth completely runs contrary to your point.

+6 more 
posted on Jul, 10 2020 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Covid-19 has turned into Convid-19
Governor Whit-less here in Michigan has turned Coronavirus into Controlavirus.
When is Musk blasting off for Mars?.....I am ready to go.

posted on Jul, 10 2020 @ 02:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

If you go past your link to the Federalist, past the guys blog it cites as it’s source to Dr. Joseph Fairs twitter where he discusses it, you find the truth.

Spoiler alert: it’s not the convoluted reasoning you are using to make this into some kind of lying media thing.

The truth is that a high number of people contracting Covid do not produce antibodies. Only around 5% do. Which is pretty grim. Because that means that most of the infected aren’t immune to it a second time. Which throws a wrench into the idea of herd immunity that I keep seeing you guys use as a reason for fully opening everything back up.

5% Immunity

As usual, you’re not only misleading people, the actual truth completely runs contrary to your point.

See the post 2 above yours.

posted on Jul, 10 2020 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

I agree, the OP and everyone agreeing with them is definitely easily manipulated. If anyone bothered to go two steps beyond the “source” they’d see the truth behind it.

posted on Jul, 10 2020 @ 02:15 PM
link   

I agree, the OP and everyone agreeing with them is definitely easily manipulated. If anyone bothered to go two steps beyond the “source” they’d see the truth behind it.

I was talking about you being easily manipulated but ok.

posted on Jul, 10 2020 @ 02:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

I was talking about you being easily manipulated but ok.

How am I being easily manipulated by not buying into the OP’s manipulation?

Explain that to me.

All it takes is going two steps past the source in the OP to see that it’s full of crap. Did you not look that deep or are you just refusing to?

+14 more 
posted on Jul, 10 2020 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

You really think that only 5% of people that catch covid produce antibodies?

I'm not a medical doctor, but I can tell you with 100% certainty that your body will create antibodies to fight any illness 100% of the time, unless you have an immunodeficient condition.

Good to know you skipped high school biology and now rely on articles to influence your idiotic opinion.

+1 more 
posted on Jul, 10 2020 @ 02:38 PM
link   

How many people do YOU know that have died from it?

Do not include = I heard a friend of a friends brother in-laws grandmas sister got it and died.
edit on 10-7-2020 by KKLOCO because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2020 @ 02:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

This is the 2nd or 3rd time NBC has been caught taking this virus to the next level. The first time was when they had all those hospital employees line their cars up to "get tested" so NBC (or maybe ABC) could run the story and say people were sick and lined up for testing.

Idiots. This is why people no longer trust the media, and it's like they double down on the stupidity. Who the hell runs these places? They can't be very intelligent.

I frequently watch NBC, and have noticed just what you describe, their manipulation of the narrative by appeals to emotion. Showing sick people in bed, hearing testimonies from family members that are pure appeals to emotion and fear mongering.

Manipulation of the public perception has been brought to a high art form.

posted on Jul, 10 2020 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

It's an older guy with a rumpled suit, tie half undone, smoking a cigar, saying COPY! COPY ! WE NEED COPY! ANYTHING! JUST mAKE IT UP FA CHRISSAKES! DORIS WHERES MA COVFEFE?! WE GO TA PRESS IN 2 OWAS!'

posted on Jul, 10 2020 @ 03:20 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jul, 10 2020 @ 03:28 PM
link   

The truth is that a high number of people contracting Covid do not produce antibodies. Only around 5% do.

I think you read that wrong. They are not saying that people have contracted it and did not produce antibodies. I think they are saying that only 5% have contracted it.

Kinda makes sense with all the measures being taken but that is also why some people are saying that a 2nd wave could be worse because people are not building immunity.

Still sounds like a bit of a silly argument to me because buying a little time to see if they can come up with a treatment can only be a good thing. It's not like dying in the 2nd wave is going to be any worse than dying in the 1st.

posted on Jul, 10 2020 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Wait until you hear about the large number of positive tests coming back during random audits, where swabs were dipped in Saline Solution and sent to Labcorp, Inc. for analysis.

posted on Jul, 10 2020 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust
Wouldn't that work against the "Covid virus is harmless" crowd?

posted on Jul, 10 2020 @ 04:02 PM
link   

5% Immunity

You've completely misread / misinterpreted that article.

5% of the population having antibodies means that (only) 5% of the population has been exposed to the virus at some point, and has developed antibodies.

You know what? I just explained it in detail - but then deleted it - because, honestly, why bother? The information is right there in the BBC link - if someone can't interpret that, they're not going to interpret what I wrote, either.

If it's too much, just understand, *no*, it's entirely incorrect to say that only 5% of those infected will develop antibodies. If that were true, we'd probably all be dead by now.

posted on Jul, 10 2020 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Democrats desperate to keep this story buried !!

Now they're trying to make it look like people are mis-reading the story !!

Aesop's Fables at it's best 🥶😎🥶

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join