It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democrats, CNN/WaPO/NYT owners AND Twitter/Facebook owners need to be in jail.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+8 more 
posted on Jul, 10 2020 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Not a joke, just the truth. The daily sedition, treason, undermining of a single President (this is damaging rule of law, checks/balances, ect). The legislature particularly the Democrats/Progressives/Liberals is not behaving as it should, usurping powers, pursuing not what's best for this country, but what is best for some movement, some agenda, or appeasement group. Constantly attacking our institutions, laws, our Constitution and way of life. Can they even be called American? Do these people hold our esteemed ideals close to their hearts, and promise to protect and defend them? Guide her? Through the night through the light from above? You know where I'm going with this, they are not American, they are what amounts to a foreign enemy residing within our highest offices of government and most honorable positions, subverting our way of life, our families, and our sacred honor.

On the other hand, we have the left leaning media particularly CNN, Washington Post, and the New York Times, continually publishing the propaganda of America's sworn enemies (the Iran "arrest warrant"), damaging national security by compromising sources, leaking classified information, no doubt paying off traitors within our own government to get these stories and scoops that are all false, written in a way to fit their agenda of hating the United States President. This is treason. This isn't "free speech." It's the equivalent of an individual running into a movie theater and yelling "FIRE!" They are yelling fire to 325 million+ people at a time, destroying America's stability, prosperity, the safety of its people, by continually pushing agendas of international organizations, governments, and talking points of extremists. It's no longer free speech when you get into the territory of treasonous news articles supporting arrest warrants from America's sworn enemies (Iran) against the sitting President of the United States. This is tantamount to aid and comfort of the enemy.

The entire left, i.e. the major players all should and ought to be arrested for their crimes against the United States and I mean at all levels, the corrupt democrat governors (Whitimer, Pritzker, Wolf, Cuomo), the Speaker of the House Pelosi, Schiff and his committees, AOC, and the rest of the radical left that is hell bent on destroying this nation. They are no longer representing the will of the People, they are representing the will of America's enemies both foreign and domestic, they are criminals. The newspapers, the editors, owners, and publishers, all of whom have written treasonous, disgusting pieces over the years, destroying the stability, safety, and security of the United States including economically, politically, and yes militarily/national security.

Social media, where to even begin. Censorship, continued pushing of the above agendas, even more so and more directly, completely stamping out opposing view points (conservative) and this is at all levels. Liberals cancel you, report your posts, get your thoughts and words taken down, deleted, shamed into oblivion, making free speech a thing of the past. If you do not think the right way you are an outcast, an excile, and disgusting leech upon society which must be eradicated in all areas of your life: your social media account, your job most importantly, and potentially get you into some type of legal trouble or wish the worst of the worst upon you, everybody knows what I'm talking about. False accusations of racism, homophobia, transphobia, you name it all because you don't support the right type of group thinking. This is criminal as well, destroying our long fought for rights and liberties, but hey, "they're a private company and can regulate the content on their platform." I don't agree with this thinking, especially when that platform sells itself as a public forum for all walks of life. The actions do not add up to the words and is part of a concerted effort to support the same above.

The is the United States of America, the greatest Republic in the history of all mankind. We the People cannot stand idle any long while these enemies of state, communists, marxists, and evil who have invaded the halls of power continue to decimate our still great nation, but if we do not act soon, we will not be able to call America the greatest no longer. This is beyond any political ideology, religion, left or right, race or creed, but when the government becomes destructive to these ends, it is their duty and sacred honor to provide new guards for their future security. We cannot allow these coordinated efforts of the left wing, main stream, and social media power centers to change the face of America from what the very People who live within it want and desire. The American spirit shall never die and we must start by growing the strength to take America's enemies head on, arrest and try them for their crimes, or through whatever means necessary. The time for softer talk or action is over. Time for some arrests and hard examples to be made.

edit on 10-7-2020 by av8r007 because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Jul, 10 2020 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: av8r007

So jail everyone who criticizes the countries leadership in the name of “freedom”.

You right wingers sure have a weird definition of freedom.

+3 more 
posted on Jul, 10 2020 @ 11:58 AM
link   
If President Trump gives the word, the citizens will apprehend the decision makers at CNN and the NYT. Those two terrorist organizations have the deepest/widest reach.
edit on 7/10/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

+7 more 
posted on Jul, 10 2020 @ 12:01 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

To call what has been done in 2020 criticism is criminal itself. You should goto jail. Impeachment, supporting America's enemies when the US military took out the highest terrorist of Iran, taking the rightful blame on China over COVID-19 and placing it on Trump, over-blowing the response in the wrong areas of focus purposely to confuse and distract the population, forcing old and frail into nursing homes which KILLED them, locking down our nation with no end in sight or per our rule of law, due process and God given rights, destroying our economy, rioting in the streets, destroying our history and monuments, our institutions and way of life. This isn't a joke anymore, it's not political ideology, we have enemies among us and our youth have been corrupted to support them, I suspect you might be a victim of America's educational system if you hold any other view than we are under attack. Do not be a fool, the modern world is not removed from humanity's evil and history is the present, what we are seeing has been done before, America is truly and fully under attack.

posted on Jul, 10 2020 @ 12:02 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I had to give you a star for saying the quiet part out loud. Most people here won’t just come out and say they want the President to “give the word” to drag reporters out of their offices and throw them in the gulag.

At least you’re honest about your fascism.

posted on Jul, 10 2020 @ 12:03 PM
link   

You should goto jail

Sorry my Russian friend, but this is America.

posted on Jul, 10 2020 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Oh don't take it too hard, that was tongue in cheek, but on the same front our youth is severely compromised by the left and it's institutionalization through the school system and higher education, that they can't even recognize an attack on their own nation anymore! No longer can they tell the difference between what is good and what is evil.

posted on Jul, 10 2020 @ 12:11 PM
link   

So jail everyone who criticizes the countries leadership in the name of “freedom”.

But we aren't talking about criticism are we? We're talking about the
attempted coupe d: tat that's been unfolding for the last three years.

White wash your own house.

posted on Jul, 10 2020 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: carsforkids

We’re talking about you guys framing reporting on the misdeeds of the Trump admin as “treason”.

To the point people here are cheering on the idea of the President giving the word to people to drag them out of their offices.

And you guys have the nerve to label other people fascists. If you right wingers weren’t so inept in everything this would very well be a problem. But as it stands, it’s just idiot fascism.

posted on Jul, 10 2020 @ 12:20 PM
link   

I suspect you might be a victim of America's educational system if you hold any other view than we are under attack.

You are correct. I am a victim of education.

posted on Jul, 10 2020 @ 12:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

You should goto jail

Yep.
America, where all Leftists like yourself are allowed to spew their anti-American hatred on a daily basis.
Consider yourselves lucky you are able to do it.

posted on Jul, 10 2020 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Anything legitimate on Trump would NOT require multiple lies and continuous cheating by the MSM and Democrats.

People and groups opposed to Trump are not right in the head ❌😎❌

posted on Jul, 10 2020 @ 12:22 PM
link   

I suspect you might be a victim of America's educational system if you hold any other view than we are under attack.

You are correct. I am a victim of education.

Are you a proud victim at least ? 🤓🚬

posted on Jul, 10 2020 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: av8r007

Oh don't take it too hard, that was tongue in cheek, but on the same front our youth is severely compromised by the left and it's institutionalization through the school system and higher education, that they can't even recognize an attack on their own nation anymore! No longer can they tell the difference between what is good and what is evil.

Are you suggesting the education system has more influence than parents?

Yes, the system has been subverted, but I'm not going to pretend that it is the only factor.

I know with my children, I made a point to explain the protections afforded them by the Constitution, and the importance of the foundation layed out at the birth of the nation.

Luckily it "took".

My point is, if you allow the state to brainwash your kids, you get what you deserve.

I see so many young ppl that haven't a clue about anything. Lazy, gimme, gimme types. Who's really at fault?

“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.”― Edmund Burke

posted on Jul, 10 2020 @ 12:26 PM
link   
This is NOT a DRILL

Godspeed
edit on 7102020 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2020 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Mach2

Problem is parents have to work in the system they're given by the government and that is both are going to work jobs to support the family which means Mom and Dad are gone for at least 8 hours per day (the most productive hours of the day) while the school gets the kids all woke and up to date on hard hitting subjects like transgenderism, homosexuality, and sex ed. All at the age of 6! Got to start them early. Then Mom and Dad get them back at the end of the day, tired and worn from work, then the only thing left is the night routine and the weekends. The children are spending more time with their educators than their parents is what the problem is and the educators don't think like Mom and Dad.

posted on Jul, 10 2020 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Hit them in the wallet.
That they will understand.
Lawsuits for slander and
defamation of character,etc.

S&F

posted on Jul, 10 2020 @ 12:54 PM
link   

What you say is true to an extent, but when you have children, they are your responsibility, irrespective of how tired you may be. That is no excuse.

Does being worn out absolve you of responsibility?

Sounds a lot like lazy parenting to me. My wife and I both worked long hard hours during our child raising years, but we still found time.

Now, if you just use the TV and video games as a babysitter because you can't be bothered, that's on you.

Sorry to be so blunt/harsh, but I'm tired of the excuses. The buck ultimately stops with
the parents/family. Any other way is just rolling the dice, and hoping for the best.

Don't get me wrong. The education system isn't close to what it once was, and that is truly a shame. I just think if you want your children to have the same views and values that you do, you have to instill them yourself.

posted on Jul, 10 2020 @ 12:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: av8r007
Not a joke, just the truth. The daily sedition, treason, undermining of a single President (this is damaging rule of law, checks/balances, ect). The legislature particularly the Democrats/Progressives/Liberals is not behaving as it should, usurping powers, pursuing not what's best for this country, but what is best for some movement, some agenda, or appeasement group. Constantly attacking our institutions, laws, our Constitution and way of life. Can they even be called American? Do these people hold our esteemed ideals close to their hearts, and promise to protect and defend them? Guide her? Through the night through the light from above? You know where I'm going with this, they are not American, they are what amounts to a foreign enemy residing within our highest offices of government and most honorable positions, subverting our way of life, our families, and our sacred honor.

On the other hand, we have the left leaning media particularly CNN, Washington Post, and the New York Times, continually publishing the propaganda of America's sworn enemies (the Iran "arrest warrant"), damaging national security by compromising sources, leaking classified information, no doubt paying off traitors within our own government to get these stories and scoops that are all false, written in a way to fit their agenda of hating the United States President. This is treason. This isn't "free speech." It's the equivalent of an individual running into a movie theater and yelling "FIRE!" They are yelling fire to 325 million+ people at a time, destroying America's stability, prosperity, the safety of its people, by continually pushing agendas of international organizations, governments, and talking points of extremists. It's no longer free speech when you get into the territory of treasonous news articles supporting arrest warrants from America's sworn enemies (Iran) against the sitting President of the United States. This is tantamount to aid and comfort of the enemy.

The entire left, i.e. the major players all should and ought to be arrested for their crimes against the United States and I mean at all levels, the corrupt democrat governors (Whitimer, Pritzker, Wolf, Cuomo), the Speaker of the House Pelosi, Schiff and his committees, AOC, and the rest of the radical left that is hell bent on destroying this nation. They are no longer representing the will of the People, they are representing the will of America's enemies both foreign and domestic, they are criminals. The newspapers, the editors, owners, and publishers, all of whom have written treasonous, disgusting pieces over the years, destroying the stability, safety, and security of the United States including economically, politically, and yes militarily/national security.

Social media, where to even begin. Censorship, continued pushing of the above agendas, even more so and more directly, completely stamping out opposing view points (conservative) and this is at all levels. Liberals cancel you, report your posts, get your thoughts and words taken down, deleted, shamed into oblivion, making free speech a thing of the past. If you do not think the right way you are an outcast, an excile, and disgusting leech upon society which must be eradicated in all areas of your life: your social media account, your job most importantly, and potentially get you into some type of legal trouble or wish the worst of the worst upon you, everybody knows what I'm talking about. False accusations of racism, homophobia, transphobia, you name it all because you don't support the right type of group thinking. This is criminal as well, destroying our long fought for rights and liberties, but hey, "they're a private company and can regulate the content on their platform." I don't agree with this thinking, especially when that platform sells itself as a public forum for all walks of life. The actions do not add up to the words and is part of a concerted effort to support the same above.

The is the United States of America, the greatest Republic in the history of all mankind. We the People cannot stand idle any long while these enemies of state, communists, marxists, and evil who have invaded the halls of power continue to decimate our still great nation, but if we do not act soon, we will not be able to call America the greatest no longer. This is beyond any political ideology, religion, left or right, race or creed, but when the government becomes destructive to these ends, it is their duty and sacred honor to provide new guards for their future security. We cannot allow these coordinated efforts of the left wing, main stream, and social media power centers to change the face of America from what the very People who live within it want and desire. The American spirit shall never die and we must start by growing the strength to take America's enemies head on, arrest and try them for their crimes, or through whatever means necessary. The time for softer talk or action is over. Time for some arrests and hard examples to be made.

Well , this All stems from the New " Woke " Political Outrage of Progressive Academic Intersectional Liberalists who Cannot Bear for one Minute not trying to Control the Lives of Others for their Own Egotistical and Political Gains . The Most Selfish People one could ever Meet , Totally Useless Parasitic Eaters of Wealth and Power . This Particular Species of Homo Sapien needs to go Extinct for the Good of All Humanity Soon or the Earth Might Never Recover from their Vile Exsistence IMO ..

edit on 10-7-2020 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2020 @ 12:58 PM
link   

You should goto jail

It won’t be after people like you get done with it.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join