It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MIchigan Goes Big,

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Jul, 10 2020 @ 11:15 AM
link   
$500 for no mask indoors I knew it was coming after New Mexico did it, Go big !!! Local cops already said don't call us. Should have a bounty maybe and really get the mask Nazi going!!

upnorthlive.com... etvN3dXRBzVTWpGyrkXtR6eNKNU164p4-QQs

posted on Jul, 10 2020 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Thus ensuring the spread of COVID will still be effecting people tremendously during the November 3rd election.

posted on Jul, 10 2020 @ 11:30 AM
link   
a reply to: mikell

Did Whitmer not have a mask on when she had a press conference concerning the order?

posted on Jul, 10 2020 @ 11:35 AM
link   

My towns got this beat by a long shot.

Up to a $2500 fine
6 months in jail
Class 1 misdemeanor

It’s the equivalent of getting caught drunk driving — for not wearing an effing mask!

posted on Jul, 10 2020 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Up to $1000 here.

+4 more 
posted on Jul, 10 2020 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Time to follow these leaders and take pictures if they don't have a mask on 24/7... Fight fire with fire...

edit on 10-7-2020 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2020 @ 11:43 AM
link   
So it will be interesting if she is reelected or not....

edit on 10-7-2020 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2020 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: KKLOCO

Oh yeah?

We got that beat

Any person wanting to plead not guilty will have the right to a trial, but can face punishment up to a year in jail or a $2,650 fine

This a a real crappy competition though lol

ETA: Watch your city councils. While everyone is focused on national political soap opera/kayfabe, city councils are where the real action takes place in this long term agenda.
edit on 10-7-2020 by Serdgiam because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2020 @ 11:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Serdgiam
ETA: Watch your city councils. While everyone is focused on national political soap opera/kayfabe, city councils are where the real action takes place in this long term agenda.

Something most people, and by most, I would venture to say over 90%, don't understand
national politics barely has an effect on anyones life overall. its your local and state government that will directly and quickly impact your life dramatically. That is far more important than federal stuff.

Feds: Remove regulations for economic growth - maybe good in some sectors
City: We are going to allow corporate dumping in your local fishing hole - Thats not good at all.
edit on 10-7-2020 by SaturnFX because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2020 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Hamilton county, Chattanooga Tennessee just STARTED their mandatory mask requirements today.

We are contemplating ceasing any further investments in the city.

I'm not sure why they think they could can cause this type of damage to businesses and families then continue to live in this country.

It's time for heavy legal action against these activist politicians.

Suggestions is one thing. Force of law is a whole 'nother ballgame.

Sharia law type behavior.
Burn down the whole thing behavior.

posted on Jul, 10 2020 @ 12:02 PM
link   

The only thing Michigan ever goes big on is stupidity, I wish I would have left this bullsh!t state in my younger years.
Half-Whitmer is drunk on power, Michigan leads the nation in executive orders since this crap started.
Colorado is a close 2nd but we lead all the other states by a wide margin.

Edit -
Direct link will not work.
Go here and mid page is the link for state executive orders.....

ballotpedia.org...
edit on 10-7-2020 by RazorV66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2020 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Yeah taking pictures isn't fire with fire.
Taking their jobs and giving them jail time is equitable.

posted on Jul, 10 2020 @ 12:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: mikell
$500 for no mask indoors I knew it was coming after New Mexico did it, Go big !!! Local cops already said don't call us. Should have a bounty maybe and really get the mask Nazi going!!

upnorthlive.com... etvN3dXRBzVTWpGyrkXtR6eNKNU164p4-QQs

*** BIG QUESTION HERE ***

With all the calls for defunding police and police reform...

Who is going to seriously lock people up for not wearing masks.

This is where the police should rise up and say ENOUGH, their jobs are almost impossible as it is. Now we want police to do this? What happens when a nonmask wearing person runs?

posted on Jul, 10 2020 @ 12:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Serdgiam

Watch your city councils. While everyone is focused on national political soap opera/kayfabe, city councils are where the real action takes place in this long term agenda.

Ohhh I have been. For my town, 25 people showed up to vote on mandatory masks. ALL 25 people showed up to oppose it. Not one showed up to support it. The Mayor basically said ‘eff all of you’ and unilaterally made masks mandatory.

The SAME exact thing happened in the closest town to us. EVERYONE showed up to oppose. The Mayer didn’t care either.
POWER....... UNLIMITED POWER!!!!!!!!!!!

+4 more 
posted on Jul, 10 2020 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6
Thus ensuring the spread of COVID will still be effecting people tremendously during the November 3rd election.

It would be a hoot if Trump came out and said the election is off until we can all vote in person.

(post by bender151 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jul, 10 2020 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Wait and see what they do when someone refuses a chip
or the mark?

posted on Jul, 10 2020 @ 12:55 PM
link   
a reply to: bender151

HAHAH Resorts to name calling for lack of intelligent answer. That's too funny. And yes I said Nazi and you seem to want to wear it.

posted on Jul, 10 2020 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: KKLOCO

You are exempt when you are outside right? like 6 feet or more from people? i hope....

posted on Jul, 10 2020 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

Yeah , thus Ensuring the Spread of COVID-19 FAKE PANDEMIC that will still be effecting people tremendously Emotionally and Financially during the lead up to the November 3rd Election. .............

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join