It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Viruses are Demons

page: 1

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Jul, 10 2020 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Looking at ancient demonology it becomes very apparent they are referring to what we now know as bacterial and viral pathogens. Here is a list of demons, otherwise known as unclean spirits, and what their effects are:

1) Demons can be transmissible by touch or proximity.
2) Quarantines were forced upon some who had contracted a demon (i.e. leprosy)
3) Demons are invisible to the naked eye
4) Demons have a profound physiological effect and were the cause of disease.
5) A multitude of cleanliness laws were implemented to prevent contagion from a demon.

If you replace demons with viruses or pathogenic bacteria in the above list, it will be exactly our current understanding of these microbiological pests. It is without a doubt that the ancient Israelites, as well as other cultures, were describing what we now know as germs thanks to the modern microscope.

The list of cleanliness laws included washing your hands before every meal. Jesus was once questioned for defying this seemingly common sense law that mostly everyone followed. His response was that it is not what you put into your body that corrupts you, it is what comes out of your heart that matters. This may seem crazy, especially in this day and age where we have laundry lists of do's and dont's when it comes to diet and cleanliness. Yet the main underlying factor regarding cleanliness is your internal state of being. This is why the presence of bacteria or viruses in your body are rarely symptomatic - it is because most of the time your immune system can handle it.

The term 'unclean spirit' can be literally translated as "unclean breath". These demons had a physiological effect on breathing, and in a sense, took the breath away of their host. So much so that at times the demon was capable of hijacking the central nervous system of the host, commonly known as demonic possession. This may seem like a stretch to attribute altered conscious states to nanoscopic viruses, but mostly all illness are correlated to some sort of infection.

Take for example the viral theory of schizophrenia. Growing research suggests a strong connection between schizophrenia and the Epstein Bar virus and Taxoplasma Gondii - Source

Also take for example bi-polar disorder, which is linked with Syphilis and Lyme Disease infection - Source

There are other examples, but both bi-polar and schizophrenia are examples of a seemingly otherworldly sentience that is hijacking the nervous system of the host. The bacteria or virus associated with the nervous system dysfunction is the material manifestation of a spiritually sentient being that hijacks those with a deviant psychology. This is known as sin.

When Jesus would heal someone, he would consistently say it was their faith that healed them. To 'repent' simply means "to change your mind". By repenting away from deviance, the body became whole, even in an instance. For this reason, Jesus was incapable of healing those who didn't believe. From a scientific perspective, this is the immediate removal of pathogenic viruses/bacteria due to an instantaneous reformation to the archetypal human. The power of our belief is exemplified by the placebo effect, which is estimated to be 15-70% effective, and is a glimpse of this latent power within us all.

Bacteria and viruses have a seldom known property that was discovered in 2009 by Nobel Prize winner Luc Montagnier. Viruses were found to emit particular electromagnetic signals. Dr. Montagnier then emitted that same detected frequency on an vial of water filled with biological matter. Just from the frequency alone, the virus was able to configure from biological matter.

source

Dr. Montagnier's hypothesis is that the electromagnetic signals are causing particular water structures which then orchestrate the assembly of the virus:

So in essence, viruses are not just material capsids, but instead should be considered informatic electromagnetic frequencies which manifest according to particular resonances. They require water to receive these electromagnetic signals, as shown by Dr Montagnier. Surely enough, Jesus said the same thing about demons about 2000 years ago:

"When an unclean spirit comes out of a person, it roams through waterless places looking for nourishment" Luke 11:24

The waterless place is a reference to the invisible electromagnetic spectrum which they have been shown to inhabit. Once they find a find a relevant host (humans are mostly water), they infect and multiply. There are countless viral capsids in any viral infection. This is why when Jesus asked a demoniac what their name was, they replied:

“My name is Legion... for we are many.”

A virus infects the host by tricking the receptors to think that the virus is actually a friendly protein of the host. Translate this to spiritual implications and you will find that demons, which are psychological aberrations, also are under the guide as being you. As much as they want you to think so, You are not sin.

sin has hijacked us. Our deviancy has taken us captive and made us slaves, but we have the power to say no and begin to see the transformation take place. Simply remember the path of Christ and resemble it every moment of your waking life. The freedom of being an uninhibited child of God is as limitless as your belief will allow.
edit on 10-7-2020 by cooperton because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-7-2020 by cooperton because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2020 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Some could be but some just target the unhealthy - CONSIDER

Eat and stay Healthy

Diabetes is rampant in the USA - Guess what Covid targets Diabetics - makes them sicker -

National Statistics

Key findings include:

34.2 million Americans—just over 1 in 10—have diabetes.
88 million American adults—approximately 1 in 3—have prediabetes.
New diabetes cases were higher among non-Hispanic blacks and people of Hispanic origin than non-Hispanic Asians and non-Hispanic whites.
For adults diagnosed with diabetes:
New cases significantly decreased from 2008 through 2018.
The percentage of existing cases was highest among American Indians/Alaska Natives.
15% were smokers, 89% were overweight, and 38% were physically inactive.
37% had chronic kidney disease (stages 1 through 4); and fewer than 25% with moderate to severe chronic kidney disease (stage 3 or 4) were aware of their condition.
New diagnosed cases of type 1 and type 2 diabetes have significantly increased among US youth.
For ages 10 to 19 years, incidence of type 2 diabetes remained stable among non-Hispanic whites and increased for all others, especially non-Hispanic blacks.
The percentage of adults with prediabetes who were aware they had the condition doubled between 2005 and 2016, but most continue to be unaware.

Covid and Diabetes

Everyone needs to be careful to avoid the coronavirus that causes COVID-19. If you have type 1 or type 2 diabetes, you should be even more cautious.

Your risk of catching the virus isn't higher than anyone else's. But you could have worse complications if you do get sick. That's especially true if your diabetes isn't well-controlled.

Pneumonia and Diabetes

People with diabetes are about three times more likely than the rest of the population to die from influenza or pneumonia, reports the Federal Centers for Disease Control.

edit on 7102020 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2020 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Maybe a virus is a solidified prayer that has forgotten what it is ment for.
Why aren't there more good viruses that instead of making you feel worse they make you feel good and get you high? It would be advantageous for the virus as people would want to get it and pass it on.
edit on 10-7-2020 by washy76 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2020 @ 11:54 AM
link   
It's an interesting theory, but let me tell you a story...
I've had a bunch of paranormal experiences in my life - multiple ufo encounters, balls of light, objects moving around me, etc etc. I was always fascinated with that stuff. I'd go looking for it, and I'd get excited when I'd encounter it. Normal people might get freaked out being in the middle of the woods in the middle of the night and having balls of light come down out of the sky into the woods and something whistle at them, but not me - I loved it. Why am I telling you this?
One night I was hanging out at a local spot people say is haunted. I was sitting in my car with my friend, the car turned off, just looking around for anything weird and listening for any strange noises. We start hearing this deep drum sound coming from the woods that sounded almost exactly like the drum in the video below starting at 2:35. It was faint at first and always in threes - boom, boom, boom. It started coming closer through the woods and getting louder and louder when all the sudden it was all around the car in every direction, constant, fast, and loud. Now, remember how I was always fascinated with paranormal stuff? I was suddenly filled with this indescribable feeling of sheer horror. I was so terrified I started crying. My friend was having a breakdown next to me, screaming at me that we need to leave. I turned the car on and immediately took off. Of all the strange paranormal things I've encountered, I'm quite certain that one was demonic.

posted on Jul, 10 2020 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: cooperton

Interesting idea, but since you mention Jesus a lot - how would you explain the Virus (deamons) talking to him asking not to be cast out, viruses does not talk:

Matthew 8:28-34
28 When He came to the other side into the country of the Gadarenes, two men who were demon-possessed met Him as they were coming out of the tombs. They were so extremely violent that no one could pass by that way. 29 And they cried out, saying, “[a]What business do we have with each other, Son of God? Have You come here to torment us before the time?” 30 Now there was a herd of many swine feeding at a distance from them. 31 The demons began to entreat Him, saying, “If You are going to cast us out, send us into the herd of swine.” 32 And He said to them, “Go!” And they came out and went into the swine, and the whole herd rushed down the steep bank into the sea and perished in the waters. 33 The herdsmen ran away, and went to the city and reported everything, including what had happened to the demoniacs. 34 And behold, the whole city came out to meet Jesus; and when they saw Him, they implored Him to leave their region.

-MM
edit on 10-7-2020 by MerkabaMeditation because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-7-2020 by MerkabaMeditation because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2020 @ 01:52 PM
link   
I know of people in China who regularly visit a doctor for him to expel demons when their children have cold/flu symptoms.

posted on Jul, 10 2020 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Ever since the Corona virus and a few metaphorical posts on ATS, it seems actually likely. Like meteorites being signs of bad omens that get children killed and falling stars, while the trend of meteorites causing plagues an catastrophies.

Like Jesus saying he saw Satan fall like thunder, and skydogs/tengu from the orient are based of meteorites.

Apparently viruses can influence behaviour too, but viruses are like bacteria, they can become benign an beneficial or deadly. Like one member quote used to say, All life is a virus.

The Angel of Death, Sameal, could been the said Angel that took aways Egypt's first born, which was a mist that wouldnt touch doors with lamb blood I think.
edit on 10-7-2020 by Specimen88 because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-7-2020 by Specimen88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2020 @ 01:03 PM
link   

The idea of virus' can be demons sounds exactly like something my wack job wingnut parents would have come up with. They were the type that kept us from school because the education system was the tool of the 'NWO', paranoid to have us vaccinated, and fanatical about religion to the point where it is unhealthy. I resented them so much that I left home at 15, never looked back and never spoken to them since and have done pretty good in life.

posted on Jul, 14 2020 @ 01:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: MerkabaMeditation

Interesting idea, but since you mention Jesus a lot - how would you explain the Virus (deamons) talking to him asking not to be cast out, viruses does not talk:

Matthew 8:28-34
28 When He came to the other side into the country of the Gadarenes, two men who were demon-possessed met Him as they were coming out of the tombs. They were so extremely violent that no one could pass by that way. 29 And they cried out, saying, “[a]What business do we have with each other, Son of God? Have You come here to torment us before the time?” 30 Now there was a herd of many swine feeding at a distance from them. 31 The demons began to entreat Him, saying, “If You are going to cast us out, send us into the herd of swine.” 32 And He said to them, “Go!” And they came out and went into the swine, and the whole herd rushed down the steep bank into the sea and perished in the waters. 33 The herdsmen ran away, and went to the city and reported everything, including what had happened to the demoniacs. 34 And behold, the whole city came out to meet Jesus; and when they saw Him, they implored Him to leave their region.

-MM

Hallucinations due to fever?

posted on Jul, 14 2020 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Its just terminology really.

They were trying to describe things that they could not explain, understand, or observe with the limited knowledge and vocabulary available to them at the time.
edit on 14-7-2020 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Beelzebub, Lord of the Flies Is called so because it represented pestilence in general as an aberration from the natural order. Flies swarming to decay and fecal matter indicate that these pests have an association with death. Gehenna and the underworld are most remarkably embodied by the creatures that live beneath the soil. These creatures decay and decompose once-living matter and recycle it to become a useful fertilizer for new life. They are useful and necessary, but the trouble comes when they arise to the surface and infect the Spirit of humankind.

Cleanliness laws were made to mitigate these deadly spirits. The 7 deadly sins propagate these deadly spirits and inevitably manifest as death and disease. Dense cities, which are a vast deviance from Moses' tent style of nomadic living, tend to propagate disease especially without proper sanitation systems in place. Again, it is more so the mindset of the individual than the microscopic pathogens that cause the emergence of disease. The fact that most people are resistant to the presence of Covid demonstrates this fact.

originally posted by: MerkabaMeditation

This was at first a disconnect, but upon further examination, I found that ALL neurological disorders are associated with viral or bacterial infections. So much so that there is the viral theory of Schizophrenia, bacterial corelation with bi-polar disorder, and so on (just google any neurological disorder + virus and you will see the connection). So therefore, the bacteria/viruses are material manifestations of a deviant spirit that has hijacked the host. This is why ALL neurological disorders are associated with infection.

originally posted by: andy06shake

Its just terminology really.

They were trying to describe things that they could not explain, understand, or observe with the limited knowledge and vocabulary available to them at the time.

Just because they did not have microscopes to be able to physically determine what these pathogens were, does not mean they didn't have an accurate sense of what caused disease. Because their cleanliness laws were nearly identical to the ones we have today, we can know that they were referring to the same microscopic pests we now know as germs. This indicates they did, in a sense, know the cause and effect of cleanliness.

originally posted by: JimD350

The idea of virus' can be demons sounds exactly like something my wack job wingnut parents would have come up with. They were the type that kept us from school because the education system was the tool of the 'NWO', paranoid to have us vaccinated, and fanatical about religion to the point where it is unhealthy. I resented them so much that I left home at 15, never looked back and never spoken to them since and have done pretty good in life.

Sorry to hear that.. Religious legalism and fanaticism can be a right-wing extremist cage that prevents the Spirit from flourishing. But I wouldn't throw the baby Jesus out with the bath water, as there is an abundance of deep truths when it is not squandered by the confinement of totalitarian religious control.

top topics

join