It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who dreams up this stuff much less lets it continue ?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+20 more 
posted on Jul, 10 2020 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Some of the things I have been reading and listening to about what is going on in not just America but other countries too reminds me of the Chinese cultural revolution. I assure you that did not end well for the approximately 20 million who died. youtu.be...

+8 more 
posted on Jul, 10 2020 @ 08:40 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

Yes , it is quite Odd how Racism Claims in America Today Only Travel on a One Way Street .

posted on Jul, 10 2020 @ 08:42 AM
link   

That's disgusting. I hope people and organizations ate taken to court for this.

+12 more 
posted on Jul, 10 2020 @ 08:53 AM
link   

So, are the left questioning God?

For he made me who I am!

A white Irish girl who grew up in poverty, and had to work her whole life to survive; and yes I have lost job promotions to people who claimed discrimination due to their skin color (one was my friend, my boss told me she wanted to give me the position but her hands were tied). This was in the 80s’. My friend got the position we both applied for, even though she was out sick a lot. She quit about a month later.

If people believe in reincarnation; is it not possible to have been any color or nationality in a past life? So wouldn’t that make reparations a moot point.

Keep it up America, you might just get what you’re putting up with?

I accept the life God gave me and I make the most of it even though I have been treated unfairly many, many times!

edit on 10-7-2020 by KTemplar because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on Jul, 10 2020 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Ever since the rioting, looting, and tearing down statues I have tried to tell fokes here that this is very reminiscent of the cultural war of Mao's great leap forward of how they tore down the old including the churches and Buddhist temples, then began the public shaming sounds failure) people were informing on family and neighbors who did not get with the program. Then the public assassinations. When the CHAZ?CHOP folks setup the mock guillotine it reminded me of the French revolution which in the end they eliminated even the leaders since they could not measure up to the ever changing requirements of their ideology. The rich leftist will eventually be consumed by the body politics.

posted on Jul, 10 2020 @ 09:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: KTemplar

So, are the left questioning God?

For he made me who I am!

A white Irish girl who grew up in poverty, and had to work her whole life to survive; and yes I have lost job promotions to people who claimed discrimination due to their skin color (one was my friend, my boss told me she wanted to give me the position but her hands were tied). This was in the 80s’. My friend got the position we both applied for, even though she was out sick a lot. She quit about a month later.

If people believe in reincarnation; is it not possible to have been any color or nationality in a past life?

Keep it up America, you might just get what you’re putting up with?

I accept the life God gave me and I make the most it even though I have been treated unfairly many, many times!

None of us had a choice as to what race we were born as, nor our location of birth. I have never treated anyone different because of their race and I will not apologize for something I had nothing to do with. I don't believe in reincarnation so I can't answer that question, though I suspect since we have a spirit that could live in any body, it's possible if you believe that.

posted on Jul, 10 2020 @ 10:03 AM
link   
i think we are doomed.
ive had friends berate me for being catholik in the last few weeks.

full on, mean attacks.
im a big guy lol, but i was taken aback.

how is pr0gressive to not be open to someone else's beliefs?

but its always, as it has been with these people.

do as i say, not as i do.

posted on Jul, 10 2020 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Ah good ol' FOX, masking news as opinion pieces, and of course it's the lefts fault.

FOX's affiliate in Australia-sky news-manages to work in anti left diatribe in every news story, i'm sure there is anti right too, but if we want change send a message and stop watching. News is facts and that is what we want, if an asteroid hits the earth right now, CNN would blame Trump, FOX would blame biden...it's a damn asteroid it has no political affiliation, because it's an ASTEROID!!!

Opinion pieces are hardly informative.

posted on Jul, 10 2020 @ 10:10 AM
link   

I’m from the Pacific NW, so I’ve got some points of reference here.

Let’s put this into context. There are approximately 7.615 million people living in Washington. Out of that, 313,176 are black. That’s 4% of the population.

www.ofm.wa.gov...

Pickin’ up what I’m puttin’ down?

posted on Jul, 10 2020 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Don’t you know that every black in the United States is a slave picking cotton. They do not have the same rights as other people.

posted on Jul, 10 2020 @ 10:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Thecakeisalie

because it's an ASTEROID!!!

There are creams for that.

posted on Jul, 10 2020 @ 10:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualarchitect
Don’t you know that every black in the United States is a slave picking cotton. They do not have the same rights as other people.

My dad says when he was a kid, they used to pee in the cotton to make it heavier. Pay was based on weight.

posted on Jul, 10 2020 @ 10:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kocag

That's disgusting. I hope people and organizations ate taken to court for this.

Yeah right. There's not a single democrat leader with an ounce of courage, much less with enough to challenge these racists.

+9 more 
posted on Jul, 10 2020 @ 10:40 AM
link   
a reply to: spiritualarchitect

In actuality whites been slaves to the blacks for very long time. Who's tax money pays the rent at the projects, pays there food stamps and gives them a tax credit for all there fatherless children?

The white slaves that's who. I want reperations!

posted on Jul, 10 2020 @ 10:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: KKLOCO

I’m from the Pacific NW, so I’ve got some points of reference here.

Let’s put this into context. There are approximately 7.615 million people living in Washington. Out of that, 313,176 are black. That’s 4% of the population.

www.ofm.wa.gov...

Pickin’ up what I’m puttin’ down?

Yes! Everyone should label themselves as 2 or more races from now on. That way if someone judges you by race, THEY are automatically the racist and I would dare to argue even MORE racist than average.

You want some crazy population stats?
I moved to Oregon from Houston last year, more people live in Houston than this entire state.
edit on 10-7-2020 by Psilocyborg because: And the locals complain about the traffic

+1 more 
posted on Jul, 10 2020 @ 10:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Thecakeisalie

Ah good ol' FOX, masking news as opinion pieces, and of course it's the lefts fault.

Carlson is a political commentator, so of course he's giving his opinion. I don't watch much TV news, but I follow Carlson. I think his commentaries are spot on. Is there anything he said that you think is untrue?
As for "the left's fault" comment, whose fault is it? Whose fault is it that these government and academic agencies are
literally trying to make "whiteness" a crime?

posted on Jul, 10 2020 @ 10:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Psilocyborg

You want some crazy population stats? I moved to Oregon from Houston last year, more people live in Houston than this entire state.

That’s where I’m from. Therefore, the reason I posted the stats.

There are barely any blacks in the PNW.

Population of Oregon 4.218 million. Black population 124,365. That’s 2.9% of the entire population.

So why are these regions crying some of the loudest?

posted on Jul, 10 2020 @ 11:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: cognizant420
a reply to: spiritualarchitect

In actuality whites been slaves to the blacks for very long time. Who's tax money pays the rent at the projects, pays there food stamps and gives them a tax credit for all there fatherless children?

The white slaves that's who. I want reperations!

Broad brush, bro....are you going to boogaloo?

My dentist is a black man, so is my attorney and 2 of the guys on my crew. They also pay taxes!
edit on 10-7-2020 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2020 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Not sure what boogaloo is. I remember a movie called breakn 2 electric boogaloo when I was a kid.

But yeah, there are some blacks making money paying taxes sure. But many more that aint.

If they wAnt reparations taxpayers should get them too.

posted on Jul, 10 2020 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Some of the things I have been reading and listening to about what is going on in not just America but other countries too reminds me of the Chinese cultural revolution.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join