It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This just in, BLM is immune to Covid.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2020 @ 05:00 PM
link   
originally posted by: shooterbrody
originally posted by: network dude

www.foxnews.com...

Mayor Bill de Blasio is permitting Black Lives Matter protesters to continue marching through city streets while canceling all large events through September.

I can only see two reasons for this.

Reason 1, Everyone is scared to death of BLM and will cowtow to any wishes they have, for fear of being labeled "racist". There is no end in sight and BLM would be crazy not to exploit this and ask for all kinds of crazy things.

Reason 2, They are secretly super racist and hope that the BLM protests will cull out Brown folk.

If there is another reason, such as some science that shows that the title of the OP isn't a joke and I'm just ignorant of science, then I'm open to it.
But when states are reporting huge spikes in cases, just after Trump's 6500 rally The BLM protests, you have to do some amazing gymnastics to set policy like this.

Are these folks really this flucking stupid?

Short answer, yes.
They are that stupid.
They let trump beat them like a Cherokee drum, over and over and over.

edit on 13/7/2020 by shooterbrody because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2020 @ 08:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Baddguy

originally posted by: The2Billies

a reply to: network dude

Yes BLM is a very racist group, even against black people.

They have clearly said that Black Lives Matter ONLY applies to black people killed by white police.

They have been very clear that the black people killed by BLM members do not matter.

They have been very clear that the black children killed by BLM members do not matter.

So yes they are racist because they are quite clear that ONLY Black people Killed by White police matter.

There are lots of quotes on this.

They don't care at all about the hundreds of black people murdered in the inner cities the past few weekends. Those black lives don't matter and BLM is very clear on this point.

So to BLM the vast majority of black people who are murdered in the USA do not matter.

The true primes of BLM is to highlight the unjust treatment that blacks face when dealing with the American legal system. its really that simple. Bringing up how blacks murder blacks is not only a deflection of the true goal of BLM.

Thank you for clairifying that.

The ONLY black lives that matter are those who are black and killed by white police.

The black Child murdered at a BLM protest by a protester didn't matter, her life didn't matter to BLM.

The black men murdered by BLM protesters in Seattle didn't matter, their lives didn't and don't matter to BLM.

Only select black lives matter to BLM.

Remember that the next time you are protesting - the vast majority of black lives don't matter at all to BLM, they are worthless to BLM and BLM doesn't care about most black lives - only the black lives taken by white police - all other black lives are meaningless, disposable, expendable and don't matter to BLM.

I appreciate your clarification of the matter that the vast majority of black lives are worthless and don't matter to BLM.
Black lives taken by black people matter the least and are of no consequence to BLM at all.

Again, the BLM movement at core is about the unjust treatment that blacks receive from the american legal system. All this other crap you are spewing has nothing to do with BLM.

Just remember the next time that you are deflecting that you honestly dont care about the lives of the black community or how they are pumped through the legal system like cattle, you rather just point out how blacks kill other blacks (like it isnt a proximity and poverty issue).

All I can see is that BLM doesn't care about the vast majority of black people murdered, only select black people. This has been their consistent message and your message. They are even perfectly ok with BLM members murdering black men and a child through their silence on the matter. This tell the world how much BLM really cares about the majority of black people, they don't.

All i see is your ignorance and lack of care for the black community. Instead of looking for understanding, you want to hold onto and ride this false narrative that blacks dont care about each other, they just viciously murder each other without remorse and only care when cops kill them.

Lets not even talk anymore eh?

Ok, I see that you don't care about the vast majority of the black community. I understand what happened to Floyd was awful and unjust. I just think BLM is hypocritical in not caring about the entire black community, only a select few. You even said this yourself, and BLM leaders are quite clear on this matter.

I just happen to care about the little black girl killed by BLM members and feel they should have shown remorse and been public about how that little girls life was as important as the life of George Floyd.
I just happen to think the lives of the black men killed by BLM members also matter and were important and that BLM should have shown at least some remorse and be public about the lives of those men being as important as the life of George Floyd.
I happen to think the lives of the many many black people and children who died in shootings in Chicago, NYC and other places are important lives and matter and BLM should be just as outraged over the loss of those lives as they are over the life of George Floyd.
But that as you pointed out is a racist idea to care about those black lives because they don't matter to BLM, that caring about those lives is contrary to the goals of BLM.

edit on 7/13/20 by The2Billies because: addition

posted on Jul, 14 2020 @ 09:32 AM
link   
a reply to: The2Billies

A follow up to my post above this one.

A one year old black baby was shot in NYC where the Mayor plans on defunding the police: Here are quotes from the family.

"You can go to hell," the grieving grandmother said pointedly. "Excuse my expression, but you took something that was precious for me, precious for my son, something precious for his mother, and we will never see him. He cannot come back. He cannot wake back up. He was an innocent little baby and he's gone forever."

Gardner Sr. said he is certain members of his community have information about the shooting, but have remained silent.

"Do you believe based on what you know now and no one's talking, that people thought that your son's life mattered, by the way they are conducting themselves right now?" Jones asked.

edit on 7/14/20 by The2Billies because: addition

new topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join