It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This just in, BLM is immune to Covid.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+34 more 
posted on Jul, 10 2020 @ 06:03 AM
link   
www.foxnews.com...

Mayor Bill de Blasio is permitting Black Lives Matter protesters to continue marching through city streets while canceling all large events through September.

I can only see two reasons for this.

Reason 1, Everyone is scared to death of BLM and will cowtow to any wishes they have, for fear of being labeled "racist". There is no end in sight and BLM would be crazy not to exploit this and ask for all kinds of crazy things.

Reason 2, They are secretly super racist and hope that the BLM protests will cull out Brown folk.

If there is another reason, such as some science that shows that the title of the OP isn't a joke and I'm just ignorant of science, then I'm open to it.
But when states are reporting huge spikes in cases, just after Trump's 6500 rally The BLM protests, you have to do some amazing gymnastics to set policy like this.

Are these folks really this flucking stupid?

+39 more 
posted on Jul, 10 2020 @ 06:08 AM
link   
3rd

Bill De Blasio is a communist. BLM is a communist organization.

1 plus 1 equals commies in the streets and everyone else gets the shaft.

Only the communists get rights in De Blasio's NYC.
edit on 7 10 2020 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

+15 more 
posted on Jul, 10 2020 @ 06:10 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Yet they are repressed, but yet have special status that surpasses everyone else’s rights?
edit on 10-7-2020 by neutronflux because: Added and fixed

+2 more 
posted on Jul, 10 2020 @ 06:13 AM
link   
We all know if BLM went to religious services thy would be able to pack the place like sardines and sing to their hearts content.

+9 more 
posted on Jul, 10 2020 @ 06:48 AM
link   
How screwed up. There this article Black Americans dying of Covid-19 at three times the rate of white people

The racial wound at the center of the coronavirus pandemic in the US continues to fester, with latest data showing that African Americans have died from the disease at almost three times the rate of white people.

New figures compiled by the non-partisan APM Research Lab and released on Wednesday under the title Color of Coronavirus provide further evidence of the staggering divide in the Covid-19 death rate between black Americans and the rest of the nation.

Then there's a push for black Americans to gather in masses. Wow, are we being manipulated, or what?

posted on Jul, 10 2020 @ 07:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: LogicalGraphitti
How screwed up. There this article Black Americans dying of Covid-19 at three times the rate of white people

The racial wound at the center of the coronavirus pandemic in the US continues to fester, with latest data showing that African Americans have died from the disease at almost three times the rate of white people.

New figures compiled by the non-partisan APM Research Lab and released on Wednesday under the title Color of Coronavirus provide further evidence of the staggering divide in the Covid-19 death rate between black Americans and the rest of the nation.

Then there's a push for black Americans to gather in masses. Wow, are we being manipulated, or what?

That’s what I think, feel as though BLM are being marched to their death. Who is the puppet master?

+7 more 
posted on Jul, 10 2020 @ 07:16 AM
link   

And here I thought they were immune to intelligence and common sense!

posted on Jul, 10 2020 @ 08:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: LogicalGraphitti

Perhaps they are "killing two birds with one virus". BLM and other communist supporters are merely tools, useful idiots to be disposed of once they have served their purpose. I don't believe they are quite to the point where they can have BLM dig the trenches and line up just yet, but they were always meant to be expendable.

With the African American population at around 14 to 15 percent of the total US population, even If the mortality of COVID infections were to cut that percentage in half, African Americans will continue to be way over represented in popular culture, media reports, and advertising. They will use any race, sexual orientation, or perceived injustice until it is entirely used up, then do it some more. They'll never quit beating that drum until it's replaced with complete obedience to the New-Merican communist dictatorship they want to put into place.

posted on Jul, 10 2020 @ 08:19 AM
link   
I thought the BAME community was more at risk?
That's what they are pushing here in the UK.

posted on Jul, 10 2020 @ 08:21 AM
link   
a reply to: KTemplar

You got that right. Whatever helps depopulation agenda. Protesters are costly.

posted on Jul, 10 2020 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Are these folks really this flucking stupid?

short answer, yes, but it all stems from inability to lead. It is so obvious today, what city government leaders should never have those jobs, and their citizens are the last people they care about. Big changes are going to come.

posted on Jul, 10 2020 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Either COVID is true and BLM are dying disproportionately compared to other people.

In which case it's a self correcting problem or COVID is a LIE,

I know when I went for my yearly echo yesterday. Medical professionals are taking it seriously.

I had to mask up and they checked my temperature, and asked the standard questions related to chicom 19.

edit on 10-7-2020 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2020 @ 08:54 AM
link   

The problem is that they have a constitutional right to protest. You dont have a constitutional right to go to applebees. Same reason people were still going to church

+6 more 
posted on Jul, 10 2020 @ 08:58 AM
link   
a reply to: bender151

Many states had closed churches.

In California it is illegal to SING in church.

Try to stay up to date.

posted on Jul, 10 2020 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Why are people scared of these cowards? I thought democrats hated racist groups anyways.

Of course, though, it's not like they didn't try this back when they flourished in the KKK. Another day, another racist group.

posted on Jul, 10 2020 @ 09:03 AM
link   
a reply to: bender151

The problem is that they have a constitutional right to protest.

Try again.

There is no constitutional right to protest. The CR is to say what you want(see cancel culture), Go to church if you want ( See cancel culture) and of PEACEABLE ASSEMBLY.

Rioting,looting,throwing molotov cocktails,murder, and painting political slogans on state roads is not even close to be covered under the Bill of Rights.

+2 more 
posted on Jul, 10 2020 @ 09:05 AM
link   
PS people.

If a cross's can't be on public property neither can painting BLM in yellow.

That's racist in itself.

Walking all over blacks with an epitath of yellow( a color known for cowardice for centuries).

+9 more 
posted on Jul, 10 2020 @ 09:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: bender151

The problem is that they have a constitutional right to protest. You dont have a constitutional right to go to applebees. Same reason people were still going to church

People weren't allowed to go to church. They were allowed to throw bricks at police, loot liquor and shoe stores and casually walk out of Target with big screens, and then burn all of those places down, but they weren't allowed to attend church. They're allowed to walk past your house and come onto your property to yell at you, but you're not allowed to draw your weapon and defend yourself.

posted on Jul, 10 2020 @ 09:13 AM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

They were allowed to throw bricks at police, loot liquor and shoe stores and casually walk out of Target with big screens, and then burn all of those places down, but they weren't allowed to attend church. They're allowed to walk past your house and come onto your property to yell at you, but you're not allowed to draw your weapon and defend yourself.

And NOW we're suppose to PAY THEM.

posted on Jul, 10 2020 @ 09:16 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

There's irony in every step of blm. Irony, contradiction, hypocrisy, and pissing towards the hurricane winds they're standing in. Years of liberal education forming weak minds, and people with low intelligence make great pawns. I bet Clinton was thinking, 30 years ago, that people would never be stupid enough to fall for a plan like this.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join