It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The most controversial photoshopped picture you will ever see

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Jul, 9 2020 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Ahh, don’t we love our conspiracy mindset. This is a photoshopped picture I made as a joke, but the resemblance is uncanny. On the left we have the evilest man in history, Adolf Hitler. On the right we have Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg. These are stock photos you can get from the internet. Although I was curious to know if there are any conspiracy theories about these 2.

posted on Jul, 9 2020 @ 10:55 PM
link   
a reply to: DonVoigt

Their ears

posted on Jul, 9 2020 @ 10:56 PM
link   
The daunting EYES of a person going astray in life.

posted on Jul, 9 2020 @ 10:59 PM
link   
The last name Zuckerberg is Jewish. It also has Austrian descent.
www.houseofnames.com...

posted on Jul, 9 2020 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Double post oopsie.
edit on 7 9 2020 by cre8chaos because: double post

posted on Jul, 9 2020 @ 11:01 PM
link   

The eyes have it...
Another example.

Edit: hmm ears do too🙄
edit on 9-7-2020 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2020 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Or... they are both puppets of the same alien masters...

It's called the 1000 light year stare...

posted on Jul, 9 2020 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Even the ears match.

posted on Jul, 9 2020 @ 11:27 PM
link   
I did this comparison with Shirley Hemphill and Maxine Waters. Striking resemblance and both comedic geniuses.

posted on Jul, 9 2020 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Hitlers love child exposed. Lol

posted on Jul, 9 2020 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Not a fair comparison.

Zuck is clearly an alien.

posted on Jul, 10 2020 @ 12:18 AM
link   
a reply to: cre8chaos
Hitlers grand mothers last name was Schicklgruber.

posted on Jul, 10 2020 @ 12:24 AM
link   
I am sorry, but I rally don't see what you are saying about these photos. None of the details are even similar. This could be done with any two people and the similarities and differences would be about the same.

posted on Jul, 10 2020 @ 12:27 AM
link   
If you could make the one younger I bet the match would be perfect.

posted on Jul, 10 2020 @ 01:25 AM
link   
Zuck is a Cyborg taken after Adolf

posted on Jul, 10 2020 @ 02:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: cre8chaos
www.houseofnames.com...

Anything with berg or stein in it is Jewish.

Steinberg Name Meaning. German, Jewish (Ashkenazic), and Swedish (of German origin): habitational name from any of the many places named Steinberg, from Old High German stein 'stone' + berg 'mountain', 'hill'. Jewish (Ashkenazic): ornamental name composed of German Stein 'stone' + Berg 'mountain', 'hill'.

My mum's maiden name was Stein, German mid-westerners. She swore she was part Cherokee (Aren't all white people part Cherokee? They all say they are. It's a thing). Low and behold, 3% Jewish on DNA test so she was 6%.

Stein is a surname with different origins. It is a common German-Jewish name. The name derived from German ([ʃtaɪn]) means "stone" or "rock”. Additionally, the Scottish name (/stiːn/; also Steen) is a form of the name Steven.

Berg Name Meaning. ... Jewish (Ashkenazic): ornamental name from German Berg 'mountain', 'hill', or a short form of any of the many ornamental surnames containing this word as the final element, for example Schönberg (see Schoenberg) and Goldberg.

edit on 10-7-2020 by FlyingSquirrel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2020 @ 02:14 AM
link   
The first two responses in this thread had me laughing a good while.

posted on Jul, 10 2020 @ 02:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingSquirrel

originally posted by: cre8chaos
www.houseofnames.com...

Anything with berg or stein in it is Jewish.

Steinberg Name Meaning. German, Jewish (Ashkenazic), and Swedish (of German origin): habitational name from any of the many places named Steinberg, from Old High German stein 'stone' + berg 'mountain', 'hill'. Jewish (Ashkenazic): ornamental name composed of German Stein 'stone' + Berg 'mountain', 'hill'.

My mum's maiden name was Stein, German mid-westerners. She swore she was part Cherokee (Aren't all white people part Cherokee? They all say they are. It's a thing). Low and behold, 3% Jewish on DNA test so she was 6%.

Stein is a surname with different origins. It is a common German-Jewish name. The name derived from German ([ʃtaɪn]) means "stone" or "rock”. Additionally, the Scottish name (/stiːn/; also Steen) is a form of the name Steven.

Berg Name Meaning. ... Jewish (Ashkenazic): ornamental name from German Berg 'mountain', 'hill', or a short form of any of the many ornamental surnames containing this word as the final element, for example Schönberg (see Schoenberg) and Goldberg.

Super cool! My children are 1/16 American Indian. Not sure what tribe. Gatta talk to the kids grandma for that.

posted on Jul, 10 2020 @ 06:29 AM
link   
One big mistake in comparision is that Hitler is not facing straight like Zuckerberg is. Do the same comparision with pictures facing straight towards camera. Bigburgh made it right in lower picture.

posted on Jul, 10 2020 @ 07:03 AM
link   

On the left we have the evilest man in history, Adolf Hitler.

I don't think Hitler is the "evilist" man in history, but Zuckerberg might be some day.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join