It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Judge Emmett Sullivan has Lost His Mind

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+16 more 
posted on Jul, 9 2020 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Seems like the Federal Judge in the Flynn case has decided to not dismiss the case even though he's been ordered to by another Court!!

Has this meathead lost his mind or is he just being stubborn, or is he getting PAID ??

Looks like he's always been a Democrat sympathizer and Deep State supporter.

Washington, D.C. federal District Judge Emmett Sullivan is refusing to dismiss the criminal case against former national security advisor Michael Flynn, and is now arguing that the D.C. Circuit Court of Appeals erred when it ordered him to do so last month in a 2-1 ruling.

Sullivan, through his attorney Beth Wilkinson, filed a petition on Thursday for a so-called "en banc" review by the entire D.C. Circuit Court of Appeals, arguing that the three-judge panel was improperly trying to force the district court "to grant a motion [to dismiss] it had not yet resolved ... in reliance on arguments never presented to the district court."

Flynn's lawyer, Sidney Powell, successfully sought a writ of mandamus last month from the three-judge panel on the appellate court ordering Sullivan to toss the case. Writs of mandamus are unusual remedies that order government officials to take a certain action; they are appropriate when there has been a "usurpation of judicial power" that is "clear and indisputable," Powell acknowledged.

Judge refuses to dismiss Flynn case, petitions full appellate court

+7 more 
posted on Jul, 9 2020 @ 06:51 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I was just reading this and smh... this is unprecedented, isn't it? I don't think I've ever known of a judge to take it upon himself to appeal such an order.

Desperate measures by desperate people during desperate times.

posted on Jul, 9 2020 @ 06:54 PM
link   
If this case gets dismissed, then he has to deal with the rioters. And if the rioters get busted, they don't get a fat pay check from ol' soros

posted on Jul, 9 2020 @ 06:59 PM
link   
This dude is really started to irk me.

posted on Jul, 9 2020 @ 07:02 PM
link   

The ruling by the three-judge panel that agreed with Powell and the DOJ had expressly ordered that Flynn’s petition for a writ of mandamus "be granted in part; the District Court is directed to grant the government’s ... motion to dismiss; and the District Court’s order appointing an amicus is hereby vacated as moot, in accordance with the opinion of the court filed herein this date."

+12 more 
posted on Jul, 9 2020 @ 07:06 PM
link   
I can’t imagine what will transpire if the Dems were to achieve controlling power of all three branches. Crazy that so many want to give an overreaching party even more power.

Sullivan is a drop in the bucket of things to come with the “deep state/dems”.

+14 more 
posted on Jul, 9 2020 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Where the F_ck are the damn Republicans? They're supposed to be on Trump/Flynn's side.

Trump belches, and all the Democrats run in front of MSM cameras across the country to complain about him destroying the Earth's ozone layer.

posted on Jul, 9 2020 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Good lord, I thought we had more time before thigns truly went off the rails..

I honestly cant see how this can end well for the nation as a whole.

posted on Jul, 9 2020 @ 07:16 PM
link   
They have something on him. He's being ordered to incinerate his career to keep Flynn tied up at least until November. Whatever it is it must be bad.

posted on Jul, 9 2020 @ 07:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: justwokeup
They have something on him. He's being ordered to incinerate his career to keep Flynn tied up at least until November. Whatever it is it must be bad.

Sullivan could retire with a $200,000 annual Salary (with COLA) for life. He is definitely not concerned about his career.

When he ripped into General Flynn and called him a Traitor, in front of Flynn's family and the court, I knew Sullivan was scum.

posted on Jul, 9 2020 @ 07:41 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Maybe he's worried about how he could collect that if he commits arkancide .🤷‍♂️

posted on Jul, 9 2020 @ 07:46 PM
link   

The stubbornness of this judge to refuse to let go the Flynn's case, regardless of the facts, points even more to the General's innocence. In my opinion this judge is a complete sellout to the darkest side of the Democratic Party. He himself should be released from duty and be under investigation. Just calling him a "judge" is a shame to the other honest judges out there.

posted on Jul, 9 2020 @ 07:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea

I was just reading this and smh... this is unprecedented, isn't it? I don't think I've ever known of a judge to take it upon himself to appeal such an order.

Desperate measures by desperate people during desperate times.

Because it was a mandamus order, the judge is the only person who could appeal it. And it is not really an appeal, it is a petition for en banc review.

posted on Jul, 9 2020 @ 08:06 PM
link   
a reply to: F4guy

Because it was a mandamus order, the judge is the only person who could appeal it. And it is not really an appeal, it is a petition for en banc review.

Thank you -- I'll have to look into this a little further and skool myself.

This is a first for me!

posted on Jul, 9 2020 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Did he spend time on Epstein's island?

posted on Jul, 9 2020 @ 08:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Where the F_ck are the damn Republicans?

Fearful empty suits.

It's disgusting.

posted on Jul, 9 2020 @ 09:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123
This dude is really started to irk me.

By the looks of that sentence...yo' is easily irked!

posted on Jul, 9 2020 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Those people are screwing with a general. One that specialized in counter terrorism. I've a hunch he is actively fighting the marxist/communism that's become Democrats. And I highly doubt this will be taken lightly. My guess is there's an underlying counter coup going on and most Republicans have no idea.

With the military more in line with the White House the democratic party through their actions are messing with an animal that'll rip out their throats before they know what hits them. As of right now the Democrats are only allowed to do what they do because it's rallying counter public support for when # really hits the fan for them.

posted on Jul, 9 2020 @ 09:32 PM
link   

I've been keeping an eye on this Twitter account for a while. I can't confirm any of it, but the content is interesting.

John here to help part 1

John here to help part 2

There's other interesting stuff there as well. I'm not sure if the Q crew is on to this Twitter yet. If so they may have ideas about who he is. Sullivan seems to have a lot of skeletons and shady dealings.

posted on Jul, 9 2020 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Sacrifice of a Pawn.The Endgame is approaching.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join