It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Please take note: Corona Virus update, important news

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2020 @ 07:55 PM
link   
a reply to: SaneThinking
The workers at our local gas station, coffee shop, grocery store do not wear masks...come in contact with hundreds of people per day. They chuckle when I make fun of the hysteria ginned up by our unethical leaders.

posted on Jul, 9 2020 @ 07:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday
Here is something to add to this news;

To protect the body from disease, the immune system's cells must be activated. We focus on 3 ways to do this. One is to consume lactic acid bacteria. These microbes work in the small intestine, where over half the body's immune cells are. Activating these cells helps them attack pathogens and create antibodies to fight viruses. Exercise also activates immune cells, but it can reduce immunity if not done correctly. The third way is through laughter, which is said to boost immune function.

There's a video in the link. Point is you can fight the virus by eating yogurt. Tough virus, 100 and 90 year olds are surviving the virus, and pretty much anything can make it less dangerous, but now we have to be on the look out for a more easily catchable mutation of it that is less dangerous. This whole thing is a big joke. In the mean time cases of Bubonic plague have started to rise in China. Not a peep about a real killer, interesting isn't it.

Ok...I love it man.....this is freaking great.....YOGURT FIGHTS THE COVID VIRUS......ROFLMAO......you cannot be serious....YOGURT FIGHTS COVID?.......

WHY ...yes it does....yes it can stop covid dead in its tracks.....because covid begins as a bad gut bacteria and if you constantly keep populating the gut with MORE GOOD THAN BAD you DISPLACE THE BAD GUT BACTERIA WE ARE CALLING COVID......the PLEOMORPHIC BACTERIA TO BE MORE ACCURATE.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

What We Learn 1 We Learn All
edit on 9-7-2020 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2020 @ 08:00 PM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

First, thank you musicismagic for all your efforts raising awareness about Corona virus.

I remember hearing about this browsing my news:

globalnews.ca...

Scientists warned on Wednesday of a potential wave of coronavirus-related brain damage as new evidence suggested COVID-19 can lead to severe neurological complications, including inflammation, psychosis and delirium.

A study by researchers at University College London (UCL)described 43 cases of patients with COVID-19 who suffered either temporary brain dysfunction, strokes, nerve damage or other serious brain effects.

Global News has had some other news about those experiencing other long term effects too like the shortness of breath and fatigue you brought up.

globalnews.ca...

The symptoms came back too. “The shortness of breath came in really bad,” she said. “Just to the point where I was putting my trash bins, putting the garbage outside, and at the end I was winded.”

Over the next two months, up to now, she said, she has suffered waves of symptoms, including lingering fatigue, brain fog and shortness of breath.

She tested positive three times over the last few months, and even now that she has finally tested negative, the symptoms haven’t gone away.

“Public health doesn’t really know. They’ve called me an anomaly this whole time because I should have recovered back in early April. But I kept having symptoms and I kept testing positive.”

Handrigan isn’t alone. Groups have sprung up online, filled with “recovered” COVID-19 patients who say they haven’t actually recovered — and are still suffering intermittent symptoms of the disease.

There's a lot we don't know about this virus, hopefully as more transparent research is conducted, we can move on with life.

edit on 9-7-2020 by dffrntkndfnml because: Fixing quote tag

edit on 9-7-2020 by dffrntkndfnml because: Added second link to some experiencing long term health effects

posted on Jul, 9 2020 @ 08:02 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

We were lucky here you couldn’t get it at Timmys, Home Depot, Gas Stations, Corner Stores, Walmart, Grocery stores.

In fact so little was closed for very long. Felt bad for the stores you could get it at. Who knew your mom and pop clothing store was a hot spot 🤦‍♂️ Or the guy who sells Knick knacks at the dollar store was ground zero, must of been, they closed a couple days🤦‍♂️

And yeah most of the people I see EVERYDAY just laugh at the drummed up hysteria the media plays off as news these days.

Wish they’d just be honest call it the “narrative they push”

SaneThinking
edit on 9-7-2020 by SaneThinking because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2020 @ 08:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: dffrntkndfnml

First, thank you musicismagic for all your efforts raising awareness about Corona virus.

I remember hearing about this browsing my news:

globalnews.ca...

Scientists warned on Wednesday of a potential wave of coronavirus-related brain damage as new evidence suggested COVID-19 can lead to severe neurological complications, including inflammation, psychosis and delirium.

A study by researchers at University College London (UCL)described 43 cases of patients with COVID-19 who suffered either temporary brain dysfunction, strokes, nerve damage or other serious brain effects.

Global News has had some other news about those experiencing other long term effects too like the shortness of breath and fatigue you brought up.

There's a lot we don't know about this virus, hopefully as more transparent research is conducted, we can move on with life.

Global News is tainted....they are a big part of the reason my local City is a moral cesspool and overrun by Global Cabal assets..they are not any different than all the other Privately owned Propaganda Machines...Global News is no shining light...but thanks for the link.

posted on Jul, 9 2020 @ 08:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic

originally posted by: StoutBroux
Since the beginning, they have flop-flopped, back-tracked, changed the answers, changed the questions, changed the virus.....

At this point I don't believe ANYTHING about the virus except some people are more vulnerable and adversely affected than others.....and even that seems to fluctuate depending on what day of the week it is.

No offense to the op but they STILL don't know Jack Schmidt about this virus and long term effects.

But what we do know now is that the after effects are horrible for many people. Is the News in America reporting the after effects on people with the virus?

I like you and respect your perspective so I will try not to be offensive.

You have no links.

I have heard vaguely that some people have scar tissue. But I don't believe it necessarily the virus. Doctors and medical staff had to re-train to learn to intubate. Maybe the ventilators are causing the scar tissue. Maybe they're set all wrong, who knows. It would be interesting to see some real data on lung scar tissue and the use of ventilators vs positive Covid-19 and no ventilator usage.

Everything is speculation at this point. I haven't heard of people reinfected with covid-19. It is speculation. If you try to tell me it's a fact, I will ask you if they were tested and diagnosed the first time.

There hasn't been enough time since infection and recovery to know much of anything at this point. Seriously, I believe for the most part, we are past the critical mass of this virus for most of the USA. Like the flu that comes every year, many will get it, some will die. I personally am not worried about it much.

I'm more worried about our nation falling apart and I'm sick to my stomach about all the dissension and divisiveness. The people who hate this country and are ripping it apart, I'm sick....just sick of it all. I'm feeling helpless and my head is spinning from all the CONSTANT chaos from the left.

Covid-19 had it's 15 minutes of fame. We really do have bigger issues to deal with and part of that is dealing with the effects of all the Covid shutdowns. Between that and the rioters, millions jobless, millions have or will lose their homes, their business', their cars.....

It's a fuster cluck and it's not slowing down. For the first time in my 59 years, I am literally depressed.

posted on Jul, 9 2020 @ 08:17 PM
link   

I'm only posting some "awareness" here. Has nothing to do with hiding in the closet or even being afraid. Educating people on the ATS is what I like about this site.

To post anything on this website about the wuflu is to go against the political narrative of a fringe group.
They are frightened, and frightened people immediately go into insults and anger when you post anything they don't believe in...belief in this instance being anti-science.

Your opinions and information is valued though amongst the less mouth frothing folks around here. cheers.

Lets hope this reinfection thing is wrong though.
I do hope the vaccine is sooner rather than later.

posted on Jul, 9 2020 @ 08:21 PM
link   

You have no links.

heres a link about after effects
post covid

posted on Jul, 9 2020 @ 08:23 PM
link   
a reply to: one4all

No problem.

I live in the Greater Vancouver Area, and fell like BC has weathered the storm relatively well compared to other regions around the world.

I don't know how I'd feel about the virus if I lived in some of the harder hit areas of the world.

I've followed this virus since January and am grateful we haven't seen the carnage going on in Wuhan, and the horrors I imagine the people there went through.

Like the people falling down for example. Only heard of it twice here, second hand info at that.

I remain skeptical of the info coming out of China, but am hopeful the odds are better elsewhere of getting the quality data scientists need to better battle this thing.
edit on 9-7-2020 by dffrntkndfnml because: grammar

posted on Jul, 9 2020 @ 08:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
There's not going to be a vaccine, and the virus most definatly affects the brain, some people that recover from covid need speech therapy and have to relearn a whole lot of basic functions . It's best to avoid getting covid, there is nothing fake about it.

I agree with everything except the last bit.
Do you think there's potential for it being beneficial to catch the early strains at all?

It's a roll of the dice but if you're playing the odds...

Of course that doesn't include all the pensioners you will kill going to the shops with just the sniffles.

posted on Jul, 9 2020 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Since the beginning, they have flop-flopped, back-tracked, changed the answers, changed the questions, changed the virus.....

At this point I don't believe ANYTHING about the virus except some people are more vulnerable and adversely affected than others.....and even that seems to fluctuate depending on what day of the week it is.

No offense to the op but they STILL don't know Jack Schmidt about this virus and long term effects.

But what we do know now is that the after effects are horrible for many people. Is the News in America reporting the after effects on people with the virus?

I like you and respect your perspective so I will try not to be offensive.

You have no links.

I have heard vaguely that some people have scar tissue. But I don't believe it necessarily the virus. Doctors and medical staff had to re-train to learn to intubate. Maybe the ventilators are causing the scar tissue. Maybe they're set all wrong, who knows. It would be interesting to see some real data on lung scar tissue and the use of ventilators vs positive Covid-19 and no ventilator usage.

Everything is speculation at this point. I haven't heard of people reinfected with covid-19. It is speculation. If you try to tell me it's a fact, I will ask you if they were tested and diagnosed the first time.

There hasn't been enough time since infection and recovery to know much of anything at this point. Seriously, I believe for the most part, we are past the critical mass of this virus for most of the USA. Like the flu that comes every year, many will get it, some will die. I personally am not worried about it much.

I'm more worried about our nation falling apart and I'm sick to my stomach about all the dissension and divisiveness. The people who hate this country and are ripping it apart, I'm sick....just sick of it all. I'm feeling helpless and my head is spinning from all the CONSTANT chaos from the left.

Covid-19 had it's 15 minutes of fame. We really do have bigger issues to deal with and part of that is dealing with the effects of all the Covid shutdowns. Between that and the rioters, millions jobless, millions have or will lose their homes, their business', their cars.....

It's a fuster cluck and it's not slowing down. For the first time in my 59 years, I am literally depressed.

Thanks SB
I'm not one for going off the deep end and giving "fearmongering " blue prints of a disaster. I'm a cyclist and had plans to travel around Japan this season, but common sense put a hold on it. Does it mean I'm just going to watch my camping gear sit in the closet this summer. Hell NO. It just means I'm going outdoors locally ( 200 mile one way ) tour here this summer. I did have to give up the Okinawan tour though. Just felt it would be too dangerous to be on the ferry for a 25 hour boat ride. People have been packed in liked sardines in the past. Not sure if it would be the same now though. But anyway, I'm staying local and enjoying myself camping and bumming around and , yes, just take caution as to where and whom I meet on the road.
Thanks for reading my post. I'm not into this doom and gloom BS either, but we did close our business for nearly 3 months here due to the state of emergency. But now we opened back up. Life is like the wind now, always changing.

My post are really what is going on currently, although I've posted some common sense approaches what to expect in the future and most of it was based on currents events here in Asia. The world has to move forward in a positive yet safe way.
Again, thank you.

posted on Jul, 9 2020 @ 08:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: SaturnFX

You have no links.

heres a link about after effects
post covid

Got to say many thanks and I do mean many thanks.

posted on Jul, 9 2020 @ 08:39 PM
link   
a reply to: dffrntkndfnml

I live in DT. The province has seen 189 deaths with the majority being hospice patients with severe pre existing conditions.

I had to stop watch the morning news because I was able to see the narrative change as soon as those in control of said narrative were losing it. First it was deaths BE AFRAID. Then it was and still is CASES.

I’m not sure what part of the GVRD you frequent but I’ve seen minimal masks on anyone. Except for old and those of our population who already wore them for years.

The 3 most recent deaths again at a hospice, in Kits where I work no one cared most stayed open, no masks required. Made ya herd like cattle and line up but open.

I went to Kits beach often after work so did thousands of others no “spike” in cases no social distancing, I brought bocce can’t count how many people played.

So I dunno fellow BC resident my neck of the woods remains unscathed VGH was never overwhelmed nor the other local Hospitals this been from the nurses I chill with so hey stay Safe and Aware.

But sometime just look around you if it ain’t bad where you are but the news pushes that it is. TURN OFF THE NEWS 😂🤣 Just Saying

Stay safe out there in Beautiful BC 👍

SaneThinking

posted on Jul, 9 2020 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Thank you for the information.

Science is that way. You learn something, you learn something else.

We need to know more and will learn more over time.

In the mean time, I am taking it seriously.

posted on Jul, 9 2020 @ 08:55 PM
link   

95% of those infected with the virus will lose their anti-body protection and then once again you'll catch the virus again.

In other words, the optimal bio-weapon to take out the old and infirmed once their medical expenses exceed the cost analysis of keeping them alive. The insurance companies are luving it...

edit on 9-7-2020 by provocateur because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2020 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Hello ATS members.
For those that are following me, I want to say a very big thanks. I've been posting updates regularly but recently our main Number 6 thread for updates are some what slow so I wanted to start this thread.
You'll be hearing about this soon. IMPORTANT :

So you got the virus. Then treated or its symptoms go away. Hold on, not so true. YOUR ANTI-BODIES FOR THE VIRUS FOR ONLY ABOUT 5% OF THOSE INFECTED WILL OR SHOULD BE FINE. YES, after about 3 months, you lose your anti-body protection. Stats are in that about 95% of those infected with the virus will lose their protection and then once again you'll catch the virus again.
This might be considered MIM's "Street Talk" at the moment since I don't have any links to back it up yet. But if this is "true", we will all be hearing about it very soon.

Bottom line is this: do what ever is possible not to catch the virus. Recent studies now have shown it does affect the brain and although I don't have the side effects here on how it affects the brain, one that is very common though is feeling "sudden tiredness " and possibly the other is "a sudden attack of shortness of breath".

Also this is interesting to read: bgr.com...

Try your best to play it safe now.

PURE Rubbish , can People be so Stupid ? .....Ah , Yes .........

posted on Jul, 9 2020 @ 09:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

Hello ATS members.
For those that are following me, I want to say a very big thanks. I've been posting updates regularly but recently our main Number 6 thread for updates are some what slow so I wanted to start this thread.
You'll be hearing about this soon. IMPORTANT :

So you got the virus. Then treated or its symptoms go away. Hold on, not so true. YOUR ANTI-BODIES FOR THE VIRUS FOR ONLY ABOUT 5% OF THOSE INFECTED WILL OR SHOULD BE FINE. YES, after about 3 months, you lose your anti-body protection. Stats are in that about 95% of those infected with the virus will lose their protection and then once again you'll catch the virus again.
This might be considered MIM's "Street Talk" at the moment since I don't have any links to back it up yet. But if this is "true", we will all be hearing about it very soon.

Bottom line is this: do what ever is possible not to catch the virus. Recent studies now have shown it does affect the brain and although I don't have the side effects here on how it affects the brain, one that is very common though is feeling "sudden tiredness " and possibly the other is "a sudden attack of shortness of breath".

Also this is interesting to read: bgr.com...

Try your best to play it safe now.

PURE Rubbish , can People be so Stupid ? .....Ah , Yes .........

I hope it isn't rubbish. But time will tell about my recent post.

Again, thanks for reading and commenting on my post. Seriously though, if you go bar hopping , do try to sit in away from the entrance door. Also if riding trains, the same applies.

posted on Jul, 9 2020 @ 09:09 PM
link   
I heard nicotine will kill the Controlavirus.
I upped my smoking from 1/2 a pack a day to 10 packs a day.
I will go broke probably but I won’t get the Convid.

posted on Jul, 9 2020 @ 09:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krahzeef_Ukhar

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
There's not going to be a vaccine, and the virus most definatly affects the brain, some people that recover from covid need speech therapy and have to relearn a whole lot of basic functions . It's best to avoid getting covid, there is nothing fake about it.

I agree with everything except the last bit.
Do you think there's potential for it being beneficial to catch the early strains at all?

It's a roll of the dice but if you're playing the odds...

Of course that doesn't include all the pensioners you will kill going to the shops with just the sniffles.

A family member sent me that article I posted about the speech therapy, it's the field of expertise they work in and deal with directly. The more we learn about the virus the more learn how nasty it is, it will potentially affect many more younger people than first thought, it really is a roll of the dice how badly affected each individual becomes with infection.

posted on Jul, 9 2020 @ 09:27 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join