It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michael Cohen taken back into Custody.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Jul, 9 2020 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Trump wasn't happy about the SCOTUS decision inregards to Mazars and had Cohen jailed.

Jk 🤗

In reality, Cohen violated his agreement pertaining to home confinement.

He was pictured eating at a restaurant.

The whole reason he wanted out was because of Coronovirus concerns.

Dudes a straight up liar and we're to believe that his testimony is truthful?

Source: www.cnbc.com...

posted on Jul, 9 2020 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Now that they have Cohen back in jail, they have more leverage to use against him.

Question is: To what end?

posted on Jul, 9 2020 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

Dudes a straight up liar

Of course he is. He was Donald Trumps personal attorney for 12 years.

What I wonder is how on earth you don’t draw the same conclusion about the shady real estate developer awash in foreign money that he represented.

posted on Jul, 9 2020 @ 02:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

Dudes a straight up liar

What I wonder is how on earth you don’t draw the same conclusion about the shady real estate developer awash in foreign money that he represented.

Well, normally guilt by association would be unfair, except we know that Trump is also a "straight up liar", on his own behalf.

edit on 9/7/2020 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Jul, 9 2020 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Dudes a straight up liar

Perhaps no more then shady politicians using their positions to ensure their brood recieve upwards of 80,000 per month 🤭

Difference here is you already have a Guilty verdict on Trump, without evidence, courtesy of TDS.

posted on Jul, 9 2020 @ 02:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

Dudes a straight up liar

Well, normally guilt by association would be unfair, except we know that Trump is also a "straight up liar", on his own behalf.
and? So are you. You're incredibly naive. We can point fingers all day on who isn't a liar, it's reality bro, deal with it.

posted on Jul, 9 2020 @ 02:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123

Dudes a straight up liar

and? So are you. You're incredibly naive. We can point fingers all day on who isn't a liar, it's reality bro, deal with it.

When you mean liar do you mean when Trump just goes off the cuff and postulates like a normal person, or like actually lying? When obama lied he did it with such etiquette and pointed confidence you people had no clue.

posted on Jul, 9 2020 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Dudes a straight up liar

But my lies don't have the same consequence. Trump is the President. Trump lies and Americans die (like in the case with the virus).

posted on Jul, 9 2020 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

Do you guys call each other and say “hey we got one, let’s deflect...wonder lefties activate!”

If you’re sure about this, do y’all believe the same corruption with the Biden’s and Clinton’s ? Or are they ok?

posted on Jul, 9 2020 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: TexasTruth

Do you guys call each other and say “hey we got one, let’s deflect...wonder lefties activate!”

If you’re sure about this, do y’all believe the same corruption with the Biden’s and Clinton’s ? Or are they ok?

I'm not a "leftie" and I think that all people running for high office should have no record of corrupt or illegal dealings, and that if there is a question of such, they should clear their name immediately or step down until they are cleared.

Otherwise, the people who rise to the top will be those who use their criminality to get there and to hurt those who might oppose them. See my avatar.

posted on Jul, 9 2020 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0nautThen it becomes an opinion, you have no proof that the President lies that result im Americans dead 😌

...and yes, by your own logic, your lies can lead to death, depending on the circumstances.

The Virus kills regardless of who is President, what a naive thing to say, lol.

posted on Jul, 9 2020 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut"I think", cool story bro, but reality doesn't reflect that.

You can assume all day and infer liberal media articles and try to connect the dots, however, Innocent until Proven Guilty.

This is why you'll never find peace with your quarrel.

posted on Jul, 9 2020 @ 02:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flesh699

Dudes a straight up liar

When you mean liar do you mean when Trump just goes off the cuff and postulates like a normal person, or like actually lying? When obama lied he did it with such etiquette and pointed confidence you people had no clue.
Off the cuff, nornal people stuff.

posted on Jul, 9 2020 @ 03:00 PM
link   

a reply to: chr0nautThen it becomes an opinion, you have no proof that the President lies that result im Americans dead 😌

...and yes, by your own logic, your lies can lead to death, depending on the circumstances.

The Virus kills regardless of who is President, what a naive thing to say, lol.

The President has repeatedly said that it wasn't going to be a problem, it would just go away, and has several times tried to disband, defund, and discredit those who are actively involved in fighting the epidemic in the United States.

The few things he has done have been ineffective because they were ill-advised and were part of his bigoted view of the virus being intentional by opponent groups.

He has not shown leadership by organizing the states responses and resources, and has in fact, opposed and procrastinated the responses of some states.

posted on Jul, 9 2020 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Perhaps no more then shady politicians using their positions to ensure their brood recieve upwards of 80,000 per month 🤭

Pointing a finger doesn’t absolve Donald Trump. No matter how much you guys try to use it as an argument against people who call out his criminality.

Difference here is you already have a Guilty verdict on Trump, without evidence, courtesy of TDS.

Courtesy of public records and the courts of the United States. This is the same man who’s so corrupt he’s legally barred from having a charity in NY state.

Make up all the ridiculous excuses you need to. The only ones you’re fooling are the people who want to be fooled.
edit on 9-7-2020 by underwerks because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2020 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Was about to say the same thing without the Super Friends reference.

posted on Jul, 9 2020 @ 03:12 PM
link   

I'm not a "leftie" and I think that all people running for high office should have no record of corrupt or illegal dealings, and that if there is a question of such, they should clear their name immediately or step down until they are cleared.

Otherwise, the people who rise to the top will be those who use their criminality to get there and to hurt those who might oppose them. See my avatar.

Hilarious, you didn't even answer his question. Very telling of your personal position.....lefty

posted on Jul, 9 2020 @ 03:13 PM
link   

When Biden and Clinton send their lawyers to argue in a court of law that they are in fact, above the law, we can go after them too.

Happy?

posted on Jul, 9 2020 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks
Birds of a feather, and all that. Only FTDS (Flipside Trump Derangement Syndrome) would not allow one to see it!

posted on Jul, 9 2020 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Pointing a finger doesn’t absolve Donald Trump. No matter how much you guys try to use it as an argument against people who call out his criminality.

Courtesy of public records and the courts of the United States. This is the same man who’s so corrupt he’s legally barred from having a charity in NY state.

Make up all the ridiculous excuses you need to. The only ones you’re fooling are the people who want to be fooled.

Really? All you do is point fingers and make up # to be offended by to help support the idiots that keep using you and lying to you. Talking about being fooled by fools, your post are always a shining example of this........boo

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join