It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SOLID GOLD: Two Guys School "Racist" MSM Reporter

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+30 more 
posted on Jul, 9 2020 @ 10:26 AM
link   
WATCH this white and black man get together to school a 'racist' reporter (from Univision).
twitter.com...

She asked an injured white guy if he is a racist (apparently attacked by an illegal alien while protesting for US border security)...and he and his friend jointly execute a major barage of logic and common sense to put her in her place...ultimately, leaving her speechless.

I wish more people would challenge the MSM in this way.

edit on 9-7-2020 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2020 @ 10:35 AM
link   
I do hope to see more of this. Love it.

Kocag

posted on Jul, 9 2020 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Why was he racist ?

Because an idiot said so.

So it must be true.

I'd have called ICE and have her arse deported.
edit on 9-7-2020 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2020 @ 10:48 AM
link   
At the end of the video she seemed to have said “yeah” as if she was acknowledging her error
Let’s hope so

Doubt it but

posted on Jul, 9 2020 @ 10:49 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

She’s so green she can’t even pronounce the word racist properly. Yet there she is, standing in the US of A — calling others racist.

posted on Jul, 9 2020 @ 10:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman
At the end of the video she seemed to have said “yeah” as if she was acknowledging her error
Let’s hope so

Doubt it but

I'm sure she didn't send that interview in for broadcast.

posted on Jul, 9 2020 @ 10:53 AM
link   
a reply to: KKLOCO

I love how when the black guy asks: "Am I a racist?"....she immediately shakes her head in a 'oh, no...of course not' manner.

posted on Jul, 9 2020 @ 10:57 AM
link   
At least she let them talk. Now Univision will be mad with her for that reason.

posted on Jul, 9 2020 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Hopefully the president retweets this one.

posted on Jul, 9 2020 @ 11:21 AM
link   
I am fairly certain this is from years ago. I have definitely seen it a while back.

posted on Jul, 9 2020 @ 11:49 AM
link   
The black guy is Jesse Lee Peterson. Everyone should YouTube and watch his shoes. Especially blacks.

posted on Jul, 9 2020 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Mark08

Watch his shows

posted on Jul, 9 2020 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Reporters like her, Fredo, Scarborough, Maddow and the likes are nothing more than race baiting sacks of #. Funny how some are completely oblivious and ignorant to the fact that these are the real people creating the divide in our country.....but, but, but Trump. # these people.

posted on Jul, 9 2020 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Left her speechless, didn't it. It's time to help these people help themselves to comprehend their hypocrisy, which is what the black dude did.

posted on Jul, 9 2020 @ 12:12 PM
link   
That was beautiful and epic. The cognitive dissonace by those who live in a Media induced bubble.

posted on Jul, 9 2020 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Ancient Video, can't remember black guys name, Jesse... something.

Jesse Lee Peterson;

Enjoy watching him smack the woke off people.

posted on Jul, 9 2020 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Let’s hope so

Doubt it but

Her opinion doesn't matter as long as she works for a media outlet that makes her pursue that strategy or direction. She can't care about her employers motives and intent if she wants to eat. If her employer tells her to go out and find racism that's what she is going to do.

She is young, inexperienced and ignorant to the world at this point. A trainee.
edit on 9-7-2020 by CharlesT because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-7-2020 by CharlesT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2020 @ 02:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlesT

Let’s hope so

Doubt it but

Her opinion doesn't matter as long as she works for a media outlet that makes her pursue that strategy or direction. She can't care about her employers motives and intent if she wants to eat. If her employer tells her to go out and find racism that's what she is going to do.

She is young, inexperienced and ignorant to the world at this point. A trainee.

There is a thing called individual morals and ethics though. What gets me is how willing people are to ignore they’re own ethical and moral standards for a buck. I couldn’t sleep at night knowing I’m purposely deceiving, lying and pushing fabricated narratives to the public.

posted on Jul, 9 2020 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Jesus Christ. Good thing that black dude was there to translate because I couldn't understand half of what that dimwit reporter was saying. He obviously speaks Spanglish as a second language.

posted on Jul, 9 2020 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Perfectly said to her.
Left her dumbfounded with no rebuttal.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join