It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ultra Accurate PRIMARY MODEL Gives President Trump a 91 Percent Chance of Winning Nov 2020.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Jul, 9 2020 @ 07:58 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth
I've followed things closely and I don't echo your sentiments. At all.

The silent majority and Repubs have been marginalized so much, the crackdowns by liberal big tech.

Tucker Carlson has an incredible pulse on the Nation and his views echo strongly with the majority of Trump supporters.

I don't know you turned, Turn Coat, but whatever, just know I still respect you as a member and incredible voice on UK issues, but inregards to President Trump You're Wrong. After his amazing speech at Mount Rushmore and ensueing criticism by the liberal media, you could literally feel the shift.

PEOPLE DON'T LIKE TO BE CALLED RACIST, TOLD OUR HERITAGE IS RACIST.

This is the liberal media message and the people REJECT it.

It's why the left is the numerical minority, why they have to rely off Cali and NY for votes, its all they have, the rest of the country doesn't think like that.

When Trump tweets, the Silent Majority, it instantly hits 250k and above, in less than an hour. Most tweets take a few hours to hit 100k.

Either or, we shall see come November!

posted on Jul, 9 2020 @ 07:59 AM
link   
So we have already seen that Democrats have not accepted the results of the 2016 election four years later.

There is no way they will accept the results of the 2020 election when President Trump wins again.

I can only imagine how much more chaos and destruction they will cause.

posted on Jul, 9 2020 @ 08:06 AM
link   
HA!!

posted on Jul, 9 2020 @ 08:54 AM
link   
As always the economy will determine who loses or wins in the POTUS race. IF the mkt. holds, trump has a chance.

posted on Jul, 9 2020 @ 09:48 AM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

The markets will hold. They’re propped up with fake money now. We’re running on credits now, not gold. We can do this from here to eternity. My plan is to invest half my income in the market and try to get my piece of the action.

posted on Jul, 9 2020 @ 10:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: SKEPTEK
So we have already seen that Democrats have not accepted the results of the 2016 election four years later.

There is no way they will accept the results of the 2020 election when President Trump wins again.

Exactamundo. This is why the globalist msm have biden winning. When he doesn’t win,
the riots will be primed and ready. On the other hand, if they manage to fix the results,
then a biden win will seem complete natural! As the coup against the Constitution,
and everything soverign, continues, the msm will unleash everything
they can to cause mayhem. Did anyone expect this coup to desist in time for the election, lol.

I don’t think anyone with a brain is blind to this.

Oh, the ‘virus’, plural, the deadly virus (plural) propaganda will persist
because it wreaks havoc, and begs centralized control
which is precisely the democratic (globalist) platform, and serves the ancillary function of
getting msm viewers. The msm calls pandemic awareness
‘the new norm’ because it bailed them out.
The democrats (globalists) hope to reap fruit on these coat tails,
because ‘Trumpy Bear’ aka
‘The Orange Cheetolini’ hyuck yuk has
severly damaged their engines, thank God.
The msm, globalists, and DNC are one and the same.

There was a pause by the msm following Trump’s July 4th presentation before Chad at ‘Meet the Press’...

# 1132
edit on 9-7-2020 by TheWhiteKnight because: media = killer in the home

edit on 9-7-2020 by TheWhiteKnight because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2020 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: ManFromEurope

Why as a German do you care so much about an American President? Just wondering.
Methinks its because you have been programmed to react emotionally by your media.
Just like people here.

I couldn't give two s#s who is leading Germany, nor do I post in every thread about Merkel even though she's a terrible sellout.

posted on Jul, 9 2020 @ 10:59 AM
link   
But just like in the primaries, Joe Biden still leads in all the fake polls.
Just like he did in Nevada.
Which he lost.
Just like he did in Iowa.
Which he lost, ending in 4th place.
Just like he did in New Hampshire.
Which he lost, ending in 5th place.

He could not win until the Dems rigged it by buying out all the other candidates to stop Bernie.

The Dems will rig the next election just like they did with the last one.
Did not help Hillary though, she still lost.

posted on Jul, 9 2020 @ 11:08 AM
link   

This is NOT the Mud Pit!!!

All rules for polite political debate will be enforced.
Member must Stay on Topic!!!
Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)
Please read:.
No Political Trolling.....either in words or images.
Is There Civilization Without Civility

You are responsible for your own posts.....those who ignore that responsibility will face mod actions.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

posted on Jul, 9 2020 @ 11:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: Breakthestreak

Indeed. Even Democrats think Trump will win, even though they're voting for Joe Biden.

I'm not so sure as moderate Democrats are jumping ship in droves. There is very little difference between a moderate right and moderate left, but the mainstream left has gone so far left in some "total retard" fashion that anyone moderate these days is right. Add in that there isn't a single person who doesn't see the elephant in the room called Biden mental state that is like icing on the cake. It is crazy that there are a lot of people who have been a life long liberal, and still are, that are no longer Democrat.

posted on Jul, 9 2020 @ 11:21 AM
link   

They've got a big chunk of the population (and the world apparently going by UKTruth) convinced that Trump's support is crumbling and old Joe can just sleepwalk his way to a win. Nothing could be further from the truth and the DNC knows it, which is why they are priming the pump with fake optimism so when Trump wins they can stoke another four years of outrage and chaos. They know this one's a throwaway so they've gotta make it count somehow.

posted on Jul, 9 2020 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I would agree with this assessment.

Only dems blame Trump for the China virus. Other than that, his core/corps of voters are still energized and he silent majority will never vote for a disruptive SJW candidate.

Biden's failed twice for a reason... Wait til the debates start and he says "I'm out of time" for every answer

"smell ya now and later" Biden will be beside himself

posted on Jul, 9 2020 @ 12:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

I can not see how any conservative or moderate Trump supporter could say their lives are not a LOT worse since Trump took office.

Outside of the pandemic, mine is...you are out of the US and really have no idea how horrendous it was under Obama. His first 5+ years was very painful to many Americans. Trump's 3+ have been rather good for so many with low unemployment and basic increase in income across the board, so I'm not sure what you see as "a lot worst", so can you list some of them?

posted on Jul, 9 2020 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: camain

My prediction: Trump wins. Republicans will come out no matter what to vote, as the realize that not voting will result in a Dem win. They want the Supreme court and Ginsberg will most likely be gone in the next 4. Swing votes will vote for him, because the DEMOCRATS have called them Racist, Homophobic, POS for the last 4 years. Conservative Dems will vote for him, as lets face it, seriously Biden will fix the economy? No he won't.

Camain

So democrats didn't really like Hillary and she got 28% of the votes, people really didn't like Trump and he got 27%. That left 44% that didn't want to vote for either, so here we are 4 years later with Trump not coming even close to the "sky is falling" narrative and he has done well in many areas, AND we have someone who is worst than Clinton (if that was even possible), but in a different way, so what will that 44% do this time, what will the moderate democrats do this time?

edit on 9-7-2020 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2020 @ 12:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

I can not see how any conservative or moderate Trump supporter could say their lives are not a LOT worse since Trump took office.

My life has been a lot better in the years following Trump's election than the years that proceeded his election.

I don't know if I give Trump credit for all the improvement; but I can't see how anyone can say their lives are a LOT worse now than before 2017.
edit on 9-7-2020 by DanDanDat because: Spelling

posted on Jul, 9 2020 @ 01:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: DanDanDat

I don't know if I give Trump credit for all the improvement; but I can't see how anyone can say their lives are a LOT worse now than before 2017.

The key is Obama was extremely slow and people suffered for many years too long. No one has suffered under Trump and even the suffering with the Pandemic is mostly caused at the State level with Trump fighting it the whole time.

I agree with you suggesting that Trump didn't do all the recovery, BUT it was on his watch people got better....

edit on 9-7-2020 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2020 @ 01:06 PM
link   
a reply to: camain

Same.

When I realized that I would vote for someone I dislike with a passion I felt..... defeated. But I really don't see an option.

posted on Jul, 9 2020 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Dont mind me, just feeding off the energy, I skim off the top like a politician.

posted on Jul, 9 2020 @ 01:17 PM
link   

I seem to get locked out (cursor freezes or page gets wiped) once I spend time writing, hence, I will continue the last post
in installments, as to minimize frustration.

There was a not unthoughtful pause, a seeming world silence, that maintained for a time after
Trump’s July 4th presentation. Even these boards were silent regarding this.
Eventually Chad from Meet the Press slithered from his annelid lair mumbling to the effect that
‘even now...the President continues to spout divisive rhetoric....’

Because Trump nailed it, and took them by surprise, the msm were extremely careful
about not becoming ostensibly entangled in the nets of their own handiwork. ie., careful about not identifying with the....enemy....

I believe they (msm allied forces) were expecting a conciliatory stance, what with the rioting,
shattered figurines,
and all the science fair props they have in their trick bag to keep things ablaze.
Trump did not give them a freaking inch; worse: he took a few yards, maybe the entire field.

He called them what they are.

They’ll be back as sure as they drink murder with their breakfast.

I pray we never have collective pause to appreciate the balls this guy is showing,
at this juncture in history, because he is toppling a beast of satanic proportions,
and likely could use a little help and appreciation, while it’s still possible.

# 1133

posted on Jul, 9 2020 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: camain

Gonna assume you were raised by a single mom. Trump is just a hard a$$ and little bois and girls cant handle the alpha male.

You had me interested in your post until you lost your marbles.

next..
edit on 9-7-2020 by LeoStarchild because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join