It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Lives Matter fundraising handled by group with convicted terrorist on its board

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2020 @ 10:38 PM
link   
It amazes me how anyone would support a convicted terrorists who bombed several government buildings, and was in possession of a large quantity of explosives yet you get some people claim "she did her time, " when she was only 16 years in prison, and she is back helping another terrorist organization which incites violence and murder... Even a quick look at wikipedia would have shown that this woman shouldn't have such power in helping another terrorist organization.

Susan Rosenberg
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Susan Lisa Rosenberg (born 1955) is an American activist, writer, and advocate for social justice and prisoners' rights. From the late 1970s into the mid-1980s, Rosenberg was active in the far-left revolutionary terrorist May 19th Communist Organization, which engaged in bombings of buildings and provided support to the Black Liberation Army.[1] After living as a fugitive for two years, she was arrested in 1984 while in possession of explosives and firearms. She had also been sought as an accomplice in the 1979 prison escape of Assata Shakur.

en.wikipedia.org...

Yet we have several of Trump former campaign advisors whom have been threatened with jail, or are in jail for lesser crimes and made up crimes. Lt Gen. Flynn was set up and is completely innocent yet the left-wing judge Sullivant is once again attempting to drag this case by filing an appeal to the decision of the DOJ to drop all charges. Meanwhile pro-Clinton people whom committed real crimes, like Manafort did a decade and a half ago, lied to Congress, lied under oath yet they are all free...

If this continues the only thing that will stop these radical left-wingers is a Civil War they seem to want.

edit on 9-7-2020 by ElectricUniverse because: correct comment.

posted on Jul, 10 2020 @ 01:17 AM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

Sullivan is down to a dog-ate-my-homework-level argument.

posted on Jul, 10 2020 @ 09:32 AM
link   

I don't even pay attention to Phage anymore. He will never agree with anyone no matter what. Totally ignores the fact that a Convicted terrorist is on the board. Nope, she did her time so therefore all is good. His logic is only that which disagrees with anything anyone says unless its his idea or thought.

It's like he is ok with a convicted pedophile working at an elementary school as long as they do their time. unreal!
edit on 10-7-2020 by jidnum because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2020 @ 09:45 AM
link   
You have a handful of Democrats with lots of terrorist ties

posted on Jul, 10 2020 @ 07:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: SuicideKing33
a reply to: Phage

Durrrrrr daaaaah? Durr durr doh dah?
Your posts remind me of a toddler attempting to speak.
Just barely on the edge of forming a coherent thought...

Phage is at his diabolical best when he restrains himself and refuses to reply; EVER to anything posted.
edit on 10-7-2020 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2020 @ 07:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bloodworth
You have a handful of Democrats with lots of terrorist ties

One fat cat entity (you know who) invents these movements daily (one will stick here another there). BLM movement has had time to morph; for 5 years has been manicured and shaped (OOPS another bad cop caught on camera moment) to exploit that message; to the point Corporate America feels the squeeze (embarrassment awaits). Wait until the undeniable truth is exposed: that it is a terrorist organization. Susan Rosenberg was Clinton's parting gift to humanity.
edit on 10-7-2020 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Of course they are. As a radical terrorist marxist group that finds allies among hateful terrorists like antifa, china, venezuela and other radical leftist forces this is perfectly in line with its stated goals.

posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 02:49 AM
link   
As I sit, collecting my unemployment check unable to find any gainful opportunities, I have to say, it’s already here.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join