It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Lives Matter fundraising handled by group with convicted terrorist on its board

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2020 @ 07:42 AM
link   
BLM is the direct modern equivalent of another Democrat organization, the KKK.

They are staffed with terrorists from top to bottom.

posted on Jul, 9 2020 @ 08:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

Wonder what Bill Ayers is doing?

He got a teaching gig in Chicago so you can bet money he fits into this violence we are seeing somehow. I have been waiting some IED's to show up. You know, weather underground trademark!

I have been sitting here wondering exactly the same thing. I get concerned when you don't hear his name after several years. This terrorist had his hand in educating many of these people leading these "altruistic" organizations. I'm starting to wonder if we should've listened closer to McCarthy instead of demonizing him.
edit on 9-7-2020 by ManSizedSquirrel because: My tiny squirrel hands

posted on Jul, 9 2020 @ 08:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak
After the actions of ‘the left’ and the terrorist media and the democrat party over the last four years, there is exactly ZERO chance of a dEmocrat President this year and probably in 2024 as well.

The hateful, anti-human, oppressive agenda of sOciLiSm has been set back by decades thanks to the very morons who want it to succeed.

Driving people away from their cause seems to be the ONLY thing ‘the left’ is any good at.

Don't celebrate yet. Remember the dems are trying very hard to get "vote by mail" because of the eeeeevil corona virus. If that passes, we're done.

posted on Jul, 9 2020 @ 08:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Wow man... I'm utterly astounded at the lengths democrats will go to in order to protect their coddled group. You're actually ok with a terrorist leading the charge because it's a charge you agree with.

And you people have the #ing nerve to say Trump and his supporters are practically the KKK when we never show an ounce of support for them.

posted on Jul, 9 2020 @ 09:00 AM
link   
That is pretty vile.
Interesting some here justify such.

posted on Jul, 9 2020 @ 09:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak
After the actions of ‘the left’ and the terrorist media and the democrat party over the last four years, there is exactly ZERO chance of a dEmocrat President this year and probably in 2024 as well.

The hateful, anti-human, oppressive agenda of sOciLiSm has been set back by decades thanks to the very morons who want it to succeed.

Driving people away from their cause seems to be the ONLY thing ‘the left’ is any good at.

You're 110% correct.

BUT....

If they get away with passing their "mail-in" voting then we're finished. That's even worse than no voter ID. And that's when Trump needs to step in and say no more mail-in ballots unless you're overseas for work.

posted on Jul, 9 2020 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Well, in the UK the BLM movement is publically anti-capitalist and anti anything that isn't part of this tired old Marxist / Anarchist mantra. The fact BLM seems to have orchestrated such a coup just reveals how poor the media is at investigative reporting, and how gullible ome politicians and other bodies are.

posted on Jul, 9 2020 @ 11:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

So, she did her time?

Are pardons bad?

Would you let her babysit your kids? A convicted terrorist?

posted on Jul, 9 2020 @ 11:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: paraphi
Well, in the UK the BLM movement is publically anti-capitalist and anti anything that isn't part of this tired old Marxist / Anarchist mantra. The fact BLM seems to have orchestrated such a coup just reveals how poor the media is at investigative reporting, and how gullible ome politicians and other bodies are.

In America, if you criticize BLM in any public forum other than ATS, you are labeled a racist. Even if they are racist.

posted on Jul, 9 2020 @ 11:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: NightVision

originally posted by: paraphi

In America, if you criticize BLM in any public forum other than ATS, you are labeled a racist. Even if they are racist.

Look at how quickly they turned on Terry Crews. It sounds crazy, until you begin to unmask it all.

posted on Jul, 9 2020 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: ManSizedSquirrel

The problem with Crews is that he is a deeply introspective and self-critical person who always questions the things in his head. Doing this leads one to certain conclusions about life and how things actually work and don't work.

Terry Crews wants to bridge a gap and solve problems through discipline and proactive leadership rather than rage and emotionality. This does not serve the purposes of the left or the MSM who stand to lose power if problems were to actually be solved.

posted on Jul, 9 2020 @ 12:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
a reply to: ManSizedSquirrel

The problem with Crews is that he is a deeply introspective and self-critical person who always questions the things in his head. Doing this leads one to certain conclusions about life and how things actually work and don't work.

Terry Crews wants to bridge a gap and solve problems through discipline and proactive leadership rather than rage and emotionality. This does not serve the purposes of the left or the MSM who stand to lose power if problems were to actually be solved.

That my friend, is the most reasonable, logical and honest assessment of what is happening that I have heard. I happen to like Crews a lot and I hope he holds his ground. Thank you.

posted on Jul, 9 2020 @ 12:41 PM
link   

When you're so woke you forget you're a terrorist sympathizer.

And people wonder why ATS go bye bye.

Let ATS die
Ignorance in denial
edit on 9-7-2020 by LeoStarchild because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2020 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Imagine a soy boy death squad coming to take you to the reeducation camps hahahaha
hahaahah
a ha ha

i think i pissed myself hahaha

posted on Jul, 9 2020 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

Im more concerned with BLMs alliance with Nation of Islam / New Black Panthers / Black power groups

posted on Jul, 9 2020 @ 01:09 PM
link   

if illegals are allowed to vote their maybe a few million that would vote in a postal vote for Trump.

Especially if the tourist trade re-opens.

Hey we're going to Disney in November lets vote for Trump while we are there.

posted on Jul, 9 2020 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: LeoStarchild

NOI killed Malcolm X for exposing Elijah Muhammad as false prophet and a pedophile.

posted on Jul, 9 2020 @ 03:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: PhilbertDezineck
a reply to: Breakthestreak
W
No chance for the left, do you think that if Kanye West gets into the race it could be like a Ross Perot who gave Cinton a win in 92

You mean this Kanye?

Kanye West tweets, deletes pro-life message showing 6-month-old fetuses after rant against Planned Parenthood

Yeah. Um, he's really working hard at getting that Dem vote isn't he. Cue eye rolling.

posted on Jul, 9 2020 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Durrrrrr daaaaah? Durr durr doh dah?

Your posts remind me of a toddler attempting to speak.

Just barely on the edge of forming a coherent thought...

posted on Jul, 9 2020 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Biden-West 2020 would be a Mad Real ticket.

<< 1    3 >>

join