It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

magical mystery tour , thanks ATS

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2020 @ 05:04 PM
link   
hello ats it a long time since i have been on here and i would like to thank ats for playing its part in my awakening and on my path of enlightenment and search for the truth where ever it took me i looked at everything with out prejudice and followed it where ever it lead weather i liked the answer or not ,
At no point in my research was i looking for god or faith that was for week minded people who needed a crutch to lean on in my search a common theme kept popping up in various places and that was Satan and the worshipping of Satan ( this was the bits i didn't like the answers i found ) because if Satan existed then that would mean god did too every time i came to this conclusion i would turn away and research in another area and follow that only for it to come back around to a certain very secret society that's world wide and with many different names all doing the same rituals and how they was going to use Islam to usher in a new world order ,

with out prejudice i started to research Islam to see if it was the truly evil religion of the world remembering that we are living in a times when the truth is a lie and a lie is the truth the Orwell times i thought it was worth a look at ,
there i found more answer i didn't like at all as prophesy from 1400 years ago warning of times to come that fit in with the new world order and their plan i did actually feel physically sick at some points in my search as the truth is not all good but its a need to know for us all like it or not ,

over the years now since 2012 and my awakening you can actually see what they have done for the nwo and there is a lot worse to come you will wish you could come back to the covid days its going to get that bad but don't feel too down about it this all must happen to get to the good bit just remember GOD does love you some of you will be laughing now because i mentioned god but remember when you are going through these horrific times to come GOD does love you and you can turn to him he tests the ones he loves the most ,

so thanks ats for playing your part in the rabbit hole mystery tour and my enlightenment as you will of probably guessed i found god or should i say he found me i have left a lot out about the journey i went through and i can only wish that you find the truth too

posted on Jul, 8 2020 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Nice of your bro.

The Magical Mystery Tour

step right up

right this way

posted on Jul, 8 2020 @ 05:49 PM
link   
a reply to: GBP/JPY

Yeah step right up, drink the cool-aid

posted on Jul, 9 2020 @ 01:10 PM
link