It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another broad daylight terrorist execution in NYC claims a father. (graphic)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2020 @ 06:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero
Actually Rudy made it one of the safest cities, and Blasio keep with his plan, BUT now he has deviated from it a good deal, so welcome back to the 1980s.

I guess we will see mu friend....

Rezoning had a lot more to do with it than people realize. I'm old enough to remember when Time's Square was a s*** hole in the 90's, now there's a Disney Store and M&M store. They zoned out the sex shops and zoned in the big developers. That's what went a long way into making New York City the safe and boringly homogenized place it is now.

posted on Jul, 9 2020 @ 10:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Rezoning had a lot more to do with it than people realize. I'm old enough to remember when Time's Square was a s*** hole in the 90's, now there's a Disney Store and M&M store. They zoned out the sex shops and zoned in the big developers. That's what went a long way into making New York City the safe and boringly homogenized place it is now.

Do you see NYC crime rate to continue well above normal? It will be interesting what the story of this latest gun hit whether it was random or planned.

posted on Jul, 9 2020 @ 10:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

No, I think it's just a spike due to the recent situation coupled with a police slowdown. NYC is generally very safe and boring.

posted on Jul, 9 2020 @ 10:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

No, I think it's just a spike due to the recent situation coupled with a police slowdown. NYC is generally very safe and boring.

I agree it was....Not so sure now, but it is so big you are safe as in a huge population your actual chance is small.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join