It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another broad daylight terrorist execution in NYC claims a father. (graphic)

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2020 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: circuitsports

why do so many threads get turned into 'trump' conversation?

As for the video... it looks to me like the guy in the car was making sure he had the right guy and the guy knew his time was up and was probably telling his daughter to run and saying goodbye.

posted on Jul, 8 2020 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: SaturnFX

There are a whole lot of white people that emulate the inner city culture, even if they are guilty of 'appropriating ' it.

posted on Jul, 8 2020 @ 03:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero
Are you suggesting this hasn't been Embroider by the left wing anti-cop narrative, or is it just another summer of love?

I think it's that and the cops are intentionally not doing their jobs like a bunch of unionized passive aggressive POS's who know they can't get fired.

edit on 8-7-2020 by AugustusMasonicus because: 👁❤🍕

posted on Jul, 8 2020 @ 03:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

I think it's that and the cops are intentionally not doing their jobs like a bunch of unionized passive aggressive POS's who know they can't get fired.

I agree that can be the case at times, but we also need to understand that cops mirror the society they work in, a hard dysfunctional area will typically have cops that can be hard and POSes too. When an area's crime rate is 500% the average what do you think the cops will be like?

posted on Jul, 8 2020 @ 04:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

The NYPD has zero excuse, it's one of the safest large cities in the US. You need to go out of your way to get killed there, this isn't the 80's or early 90's anymore.

posted on Jul, 8 2020 @ 04:20 PM
link   

a reply to: Xtrozero

The NYPD has zero excuse, it's one of the safest large cities in the US. You need to go out of your way to get killed there, this isn't the 80's or early 90's anymore.

Yep
Just walking down the street is going out of your way now?
Wow

posted on Jul, 8 2020 @ 04:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: circuitsports
...I hope the message is received by the president and he sends in the right people to put an end to this forever.

Right. Because once Trump gets it to 'the right people' it will stop murderers from murdering. What are 'the right people' going to do? Make more laws against murder?

He could drop a murder maga bomb on those terrorists..

Sure there may be some collateral damage, it it wasn’t that bad a movie.

posted on Jul, 8 2020 @ 04:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

What would he do to people who attempt to lynch people?

posted on Jul, 8 2020 @ 05:20 PM
link   
you quoted statistics but not one link.......didn't that used to be a rule here....post a link I will look at it...just because something is posted on the internet.doesn't make it true....we used to deny ignorance and at least asked for a link to back up information posted on here...very sad that little girl.....

originally posted by: SaturnFX

originally posted by: butcherguy
We have a culture problem. Not any color or ethnic group.... our culture. It is ours, we own it.

Not my culture.
Not the asian's culture
Not the jewish culture

Lets call it for what it is.
The black community is demanding they have their own culture (hell, you can't even wear dreads unless you are black as its...well you know).
9% of the country (black males between 18-40) commit 50% of the murder in America.
This is the culture you speak of.
The voices that need to be elevated are people like Candice Owens (even though I cringe at some of her content, overall she is a stellar example of what black women can be). The pushback to that are people calling her a uncle tom, a coon, etc etc because she has right wing views, however she has yet to be bested in her debates.
I would support her run for presidency (and I am not fond of republican dogma...especially when it comes to social views. (I am cool with libertarian views though)

Yes, it is a culture. One I am not a part of, nor most people. This culture targets a specific demographic and seems to be glorified in media, entertainment, pop culture in general, etc. Its sad, because its a hijacked culture. In the MLK days, respect and strength in the black community was top. Now it seems to be once again sliding back into gangster praise. (I thought the 90s/2000s nearly wiped that out. Makes you wonder who is behind this. aging radicals wanting to be relevant again?)

When more people like Candice and others like The Officer Tatum get a bigger spotlight, you may see a shift in culture in the young black man's culture.

sidenote: I find Trump a despicable human being, however I think this presidency might have woke up more black folks to the actual issues in their own community just from the extreme rhetoric and a soul searching. Sometimes the loudest sounds comes from a dying narrative...so I guess we needed Trump to highlight the intent of the opposition.
I can only hope in time we have a political system that neither pushes left nor right ideology but instead researched and articulate positions with room for respectful and heard debates.

posted on Jul, 8 2020 @ 05:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
Yep
Just walking down the street is going out of your way now?
Wow

Guess you missed the part earlier when I said that's still a bad section of the Bronx. Must have become overcome with defundesteria to have read that.

posted on Jul, 8 2020 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus
Hmm
Guess the bronx isn't in nyc now, eh?
Whatever broski

posted on Jul, 8 2020 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Fricken POS cowards.
Need guns because they know they couldnt throw a fist without breaking their limp little wrists.
Damn this crap make my blood boil.
BLM to everyone but other BL?

posted on Jul, 8 2020 @ 08:15 PM
link   
I'm not going to claim this incident is staged but I do see signs of foreknowledge of what was about to go down from a couple of angles in the video. The camera operator seems to be aware in advance of what was about to go down IE who, what, where and when so all that's missing is the why. The guy on the pushbike also shows signs of waiting for something to happen.

I see other possibly questionable aspects to this but I haven't seen it mentioned here which is frankly a bit odd for ATS.
edit on 8/7/2020 by Pilgrum because: spellin'

posted on Jul, 8 2020 @ 08:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

Except no cops lost their jobs in NYC. None. Those 600 were reassigned to higher crime neighborhoods, maybe like Claremont/Concourse where this happened. Except in cases like this it doesn't make a difference unless the cop is standing on that corner and the likelihood of that is next to nothing.

"Murders or crime in general is surging in a ALL of the anti-cop narrative cities."

Are you suggesting this hasn't been Embroider by the left wing anti-cop narrative, or is it just another summer of love?

Pretty hard to gauge what is "normal" right now, cops or no cops..people been through lots, and acting out. I don't believe the shuffling around of personnel makes any difference as far as street beefs go.

posted on Jul, 8 2020 @ 09:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pilgrum
I'm not going to claim this incident is staged but I do see signs of foreknowledge of what was about to go down from a couple of angles in the video. The camera operator seems to be aware in advance of what was about to go down IE who, what, where and when so all that's missing is the why. The guy on the pushbike also shows signs of waiting for something to happen.

I see other possibly questionable aspects to this but I haven't seen it mentioned here which is frankly a bit odd for ATS.

I see the same as you. It looks like he sees the car in his peripheral, stopping with the kid just before the curb is strange. The guy on the bike is weird too. When these gang things go down where I live, others usually do know about them beforehand or are warned.

posted on Jul, 8 2020 @ 09:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: research100
you quoted statistics but not one link.......didn't that used to be a rule here...

Sorry bout that, here you go
USDOJ
I assume the department of justice statistics is good enough?

here is a clearer breakdown More wordy DOJ
And a FBI table
FBI

Just cold hard facts. The most dangerous group in america is a 18-40 year old black man if you are another black man (its mostly black on black crime).

Now aware of these realities, has your opinion changed about a need for a cultural change in the black community? This isn't cops pushing this,nor the white man, nor any other excuse...it is indeed a cultural thing, and its a culture of black people devaluing other black peoples lives.

posted on Jul, 8 2020 @ 09:42 PM
link   

although it was a coward #bag thing to do, kill that girls father with her standing there. what i found even more sicking and cowardly is the POS on the bicycle. little girl run to him for help and he just ran off and left her there.

no sense of compassion or honor at all.

edit on 8-7-2020 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2020 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Actually Rudy made it one of the safest cities, and Blasio keep with his plan, BUT now he has deviated from it a good deal, so welcome back to the 1980s.

I guess we will see mu friend....

posted on Jul, 8 2020 @ 09:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod

Pretty hard to gauge what is "normal" right now, cops or no cops..people been through lots, and acting out. I don't believe the shuffling around of personnel makes any difference as far as street beefs go.

I been in lock down since March 18, and I don't have a desire to kill people....

So many of you are arguing that these people are like you or me, they are not.... Crime is up, this is not debatable...Blame some on COVID-19 i agree, BUT throw gas on the fire with this anti-cop movement and you get a much bigger fire.

You and I can sit back and eat popcorn watching, so come back in a month and prove me wrong.

edit on 8-7-2020 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2020 @ 06:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
Hmm
Guess the bronx isn't in nyc now, eh?
Whatever broski

Who said it wasn't?

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join