It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democrats Demanded Massive Covid-19 Testing - Another FAIL. Mortality Plummeted - Epidemic Over.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2020 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

Don't care. Not necessary.

The only people that should be wearing them is medical staff and sick people.

You are free to wear them if you'd like but you can't force Americans to wear them.

posted on Jul, 9 2020 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: WIKDHOTSNOMAN

Well mostly its not the heat its the UV light in the sunlight.

posted on Jul, 9 2020 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: WIKDHOTSNOMAN

You are free to wear them if you'd like but you can't force Americans to wear them.

I agree that the government should not be able to force it.
But they can and some of them are.

posted on Jul, 9 2020 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
a reply to: carewemust

This is the kind of attitude that will pave the road to a failed state, you're going to be in for a rude shock as this virus spreads further.

I really do not get this need so many people have to be the virus's cheer leader. You all seem to want it to kill more people.

The mortality rate is dropping.

The increased infections are mainly in the young - which is good, it gets us faster to herd immunity.

There is ZERO reason to keep kids out of school. Virtually every European country has determined kids are at less risk than the flu - and they do not spread the disease.

Stop being afraid. The worst is over.

posted on Jul, 9 2020 @ 05:47 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 9 2020 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Dr. Raed Dweik, chairman of the Respiratory Institute at the Cleveland Clinic, told USA TODAY that some of the antibody tests he has seen aren't accurate enough to determine if someone is immune to COVID-19. That's because antibodies for the coronavirus appear very similar to other coronavirus antibodies that cause illnesses, such as the common cold. These tests could incorrectly indicate the presence of antibodies that are for the novel coronavirus, creating a false-positive test result. Dweik said it will take more time to develop a test that can accurately detect the right antibodies.

posted on Jul, 9 2020 @ 06:21 PM
link   
a reply to: proximo

The mortality rate is dropping

Was dropping, it's been steadily increasing and will continue to increase as the number of infections do, it's at 900 deaths today from 700 yesterday.

The worst is over.

Incorrect.
edit on 9-7-2020 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2020 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Surgeons only wear it for the surgery.

On the WuHan flu floors of Hospitals, they wear PPE's to make sure they don't get it and then spread it. PPE equipment is all that OSHA approves.

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
a reply to: Bluntone22

You should ask the surgeons if wearing a mask all day is effecting their health.

edit on 9-7-2020 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2020 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Actually NO they don't and the companies pay good money since the EPA makes sure of it being as clean as possible so no human gets hurt from it . You would have to put your mouth near the pipes or rig up something to trap the exhaust. With Industry, you would need to stand over the Stacks at a Chemical Plant to get the kind of exposure and Oxygen deprivation you do get with a mask. It will reduce the O2 in your blood noticeably. (Not so clear with the water supply but the EPA are getting better but go too far and need reeled back in sometimes while allowing things individuals could not do)

OSHA says they are not adequate and you may Sue your employer if you get sick and had been instructed to wear anythin other than a PPE respirator like a Space Suit.

originally posted by: scraedtosleep

Cars and factories increase co2 levels harming the brain. Lets shut down the factories and stop people from using cars. Right?

posted on Jul, 9 2020 @ 06:37 PM
link   

So over 300 million still untested. Meh. Nothing to brag about here.

How many of those tests were bad?

How many were retests? Hell, Trump alone probably used over a million of them testing, retesting, and testing again anyone who comes within 100 feet of him.

posted on Jul, 9 2020 @ 07:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Wednesday, July 8, 2020

In early May, Democrats and MSM medical "experts" were demanding a massive ramp-up of nationwide Covid-19 testing.

Senator Chuck Schumer(D-NY): “As our heroes on the front lines continue their critical work, it remains clear that the country’s testing capabilities remain inadequate — we need a quicker, more-comprehensive testing infrastructure to track and respond to the virus,” Schumer said in a statement.

“The bottom line remains that without fast, free, and available testing in every community; expanded reporting; and a bolstered supply chain, the recovery we want will be much harder to achieve.”
Source: www.newsday.com...

They got what they wanted!

As of yesterday, approximately 37 million Covid-19 tests have been administered within the U.S..

Source: www.politico.com...

But the logical results, just 60 days after making those demands, are not something their hate-filled minds could foresee.

1.) Increased testing has yielded what Democrats and Democrat-owned Mainstream Media wanted. An increased number of positive Covid-19 individuals. What the media/experts refer to as "Cases".

But they are screaming about the increasing number of "Cases" so frequently, and in such a dire manner, their warnings are being increasingly ignored by Americans. (CNN and MSNBC anchors, commentators, and "experts" are particularly frustrated this week. So is Dr. Fauci. "Americans are ignoring us!")

2.) The number of Covid19-Positive tests are skyrocketing. But the number of deaths "associated with" Covid-19 are plummeting. Net result...the Mortality Rate, which measures how "deadly" the Covid-19 virus is in America, continues to decline. The Mortality Rate is now down to 4.1%.

Source: www.politico.com...

The U.S. Center for Disease Control (CDC) chart indicates that the U.S. is now below the "Epidemic Threshold" for Covid-19. That threshold is a Mortality Rate of 5.9%. (Repeat: We're now at 4.1% and declining.)

CDC - PIC Mortality Tracking Graph/Chart: www.cdc.gov...

Which brings us to the factual determination that Democrats and Mainstream Media want to avoid having to say, at all costs...

The U.S. Covid-19 Epidemic is over!

-CareWeMust

Fun facts...

I’ve been logging “WorldOMeters” data in a spreadsheet basically daily since 4/1/20. Why? Because there aren’t many good if any raw data sources that show trends effectively IMO.

As of today, the US has 15,432 “Serious/Critical” COVID cases which is DOWN from the peak I recorded on 4/29/20 of 19,098 of said case types.

Mortality rate as a % of tests has dropped from 1.1% to .34bps.

Mortality rate of confirmed cases has dropped from 5.96% at the peak to now 4.25% - and steadily trending down.

And this is all with bad data since we’re inflating numbers to pay hospitals for the body count tied to COVID.

My contention is you need serious/critical cases to have a death. That number is dropping yet cases are exploding.

If you’re not in an at-risk demographic, this is a manufactured crisis.

posted on Jul, 9 2020 @ 07:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Stormdancer777

I've heard that those "wrong" antibodies are why some people have a mild case of it vs some don't. Basically those antibodies fight COVID well enough to beat it.

I've had a couple of colds in my life that were severe and made me lose my sense of taste and smell. I'm thinking that that might play a role in it. If you've had a pretty severe cold in the past, which the common cold is a coronavirus, it could make a person better prepared to fight the new virus. Just a gut feeling I have after reading a lot of stuff the past few months, it makes perfect sense.

posted on Jul, 9 2020 @ 07:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: WIKDHOTSNOMAN
a reply to: ManFromEurope

I guess everyone missed 7th grade.

Sunlight, heat and humidity KILLS viruses. In seconds.

It's been 90, humid and sunny here in Michigan. The sun has been HOT too.

Also, why does the human body create "fever"?

A fever kills the virus by making your body hotter than normal.

Well mostly its not the heat its the UV light in the sunlight.

Ok.....everyone focus ok.....sit on your hands open your eyes wide hold your breath and pay attention.....please disregard the propoganda that Phage indireclty propogates with his constant discussions about viruses.....viruses are a LIE.....what we have all been taught about viruses is a LIE.

You have to get this reality embedded into your mind.

Tiny little "viral sized" Garbage Bags that float around in our bloodstream carrying DEAD INERT MATERIAL ..... are normal and are what the words "viral contaminate" represent....the word VIRAL denotes SIZE AND LOGISTICAL TEMPLATE.....get this clear...when a foreign contaminate somehow is identified by the body to have penetrated into the bodies Bloodstream which is a CLOSED SYSTEM the body sends antibodies to encapsulate the foreign contaminate....this "capsule" functions like a garbage bag....it surrounds and seals in the DEAD INERT MATERIAL.....and puts a garbage bag around it.

So when you are told about all of these different viruses you are lied to.....when they tell you viruses mutate they are telling you a lie.When they tell you vaccines help you the ways they use them they are telling you a lie.Viruses are garbage bags of dead inert material.You cannot "catch" a virus....its dead.

www.bing.com...
Heres the critical data you all need to learn.....there is a type of bacteria called a PLEOMORPHIC BACTERIA that humans can unknowingly bring into their bodies....its a special type of bacteria that can act like a chameleon and it can change its SIZE/MASS/SHAPE.....it can SHRINK ITSELF down to viral size and MORPH itself until it LOOKS LIKE and ACTS LIKE a garbage bag of dead inert viral sized contaminate......it is ALIVE and surrounded by a Lipid Fat protective barrier like the garbage bags the body builds around dead inert materials.....sooooo.....now we see TWO ABSOLUTELY DIFFERENT but IDENTICAL encapsulated foreign contaminates dispersed in the bloodstream....but there is one terminal deadly difference between the normally ocurring viral sized Garbage Bags of dead inert material and these LIVING BACTERIA THAT HAVE COPY-CATTED the Garbage Bags in that a LIVING BACTERIA STEALS RESOURCES TO SURVIVE ON AND PRODUCES CONTAMINATES/POLLUTANTS DURING ITS LIFECYCLE....THIS ADDS POISONS TO THE BLOODSTREAM......

The Pleomorphic Bacteria sneaks into the bloodstream then it steals vitamins/Minerals and resources to live on AND IT ALSO produces waste materials that it deposits into the bloodstream as pollutants and this does serious up to terminal damages to the human body....and this happens FAST and is RELENTLESS.

Lucky for us...we can kill it faster than it can grow.

Anyone can research what a Pleomorphic Bacteria is and the popcorn trail is easy to follow because everything this bug does fits the evidenciary TEMPLATE NO MTTER HOW HARD OTHERS HAVE TRIED TO CONFUSE THINGS.

IF YOU RESEARCH ON YOUR OWN YOU MAY DISCOVER THAT THE LIPID FAT BARRIER SURROUNDING THE LIVING PLEOMORPHIC BACTERIA EXISTING IN OUR BLOODSTREAMS has a defined shelf-life when it loses its fluidic conduit it uses to escape the body initially....once this fluidic conduit is gone the LIPID FAT BARRIER begins to deteriorate and to break down...once its compromised the Pleomorphic Bacteria dies immediatly.

So based on this data which is conjecture until YOU CHOOSE TO LEARN IT....I ask you this.....what happens when you heat up fat?.....does it melt?...what conditions can hasten the degredation and breakdown of this FAT BARRIER.

Keep in mind that this living bacteria existing in viral size drops out of fluidic conduits like a deadly dust then it sits around until its lipid fat protective coating breaks down....during this time IT IS ALIVE AND WE CAN PICK IT UP.

Disclaimer.

The following statement and related acronym have no political nor any other affiliation they are mine and mine alone and apply to this post.

What We Learn One We Learn All.
WWL1WLA
edit on 9-7-2020 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2020 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Epidemic over!!!

With only 61,000 new cases today. Yay you guys did it!
edit on 7/9/2020 by MonkeyFishFrog because: (no reason given)

edit on 7/9/2020 by MonkeyFishFrog because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2020 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Don't celebrate too soon. Give it a week or 2 and deaths will spike.

posted on Jul, 9 2020 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Retested records were released is why. The same tests were re checked by the Labs and that data was released even if it had been previously reported.

originally posted by: MonkeyFishFrog

Epidemic over!!!

With only 61,000 new cases today. Yay you guys did it!

posted on Jul, 9 2020 @ 11:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Is that also why this?

Texas recorded 105 COVID deaths today. Beats the previous daily number which was set yesterday. Which beat the previous record by a long shot.
covidtracking.com...

Rio Grande Valley

But that's probably an "anomaly" or something. Alabama.
www.montgomeryadvertiser.com...
edit on 7/9/2020 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2020 @ 11:22 PM
link   
The premise of this train wreck of a thread is precisely why we will continue to move backwards in getting through this pandemic.

Just a continual spew of some of the dumbest statements I have ever read. Congratulations on being the problem rather than the solution.

Whine about masks, then whining about closing things down due to people getting sick and dying.
I’m sure the stupidity of this is not clear to the poster.

And people claim Biden is feeble minded. Lol

posted on Jul, 9 2020 @ 11:24 PM
link   
a reply to: spacedoubt

Just a continual spew of some of the dumbest statements I have ever read.

Not so much a matter of intelligence as such.
Cognitive dissonance is not conducive to critical thinking.

edit on 7/9/2020 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2020 @ 11:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: spacedoubt

Just a continual spew of some of the dumbest statements I have ever read.

Not so much a matter of intelligence as such.
Cognitive dissonance is not conducive to critical thinking.

I’d say you’re not immune to that either, from my seat.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join