It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How The CIA, Mossad, & "The Epstein Network" Are Createing An Orwellian Nightmare

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2020 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Webb: How The CIA, Mossad, & "The Epstein Network" Are Exploiting Mass Shootings To Create An Orwellian Nightmare
So this is a lengthy article and I want to highlight key points, as follows:

"... Yet, Carbyne is no ordinary tech company, as it is deeply connected to the elite Israeli military intelligence division, Unit 8200, whose “alumni” often go on to create tech companies — Carbyne among them — that frequently maintain their ties to Israeli intelligence and, according to Israeli media reports and former employees, often “blur the line” between their service to Israel’s defense/intelligence apparatus and their commercial activity. As this report will reveal, Carbyne is but one of several Israeli tech companies marketing themselves as a technological solution to mass shootings that has direct ties to Israeli intelligence agencies. ..."

In some ways I wonder if the USA is at war with Israel?

"... Another funder of Carbyne, Peter Thiel, has his own company that, like Carbyne, is set to profit from the Trump administration’s proposed hi-tech solutions to mass shootings. Indeed, after the recent shooting in El Paso, Texas, President Trump — who received political donations from and has been advised by Thiel following his election — asked tech companies to “detect mass shooters before they strike,” a service already perfected by Thiel’s company Palantir, which has developed “pre-crime software” already in use throughout the country. Palantir is also a contractor for the U.S. intelligence community and also has a branch based in Israel. ..."

Kind of makes you wonder about all them shootings, doesn't it? It certainly should!

"... Carbyne911, which will be referred to simply as Carbyne in this report, is an Israeli tech-startup that promises to revolutionize how calls are handled by emergency service providers, as well as by governments, corporations and educational institutions. Not long after it was founded in 2014 by veterans of Israeli military intelligence, Carbyne began to be specifically marketed as a solution to mass shootings in the United States that goes “beyond the gun debate” and improves the “intelligence that armed emergency responders receive before entering an armed shooter situation” by providing video-streaming and acoustic input from civilian smartphones and other devices connected to the Carbyne network. ... "

Basically the all encompassing thought crime prevention.

"... After Barak put him in contact with Black Cube’s leadership, Weinstein, according to The New Yorker, used the private spy firm to “‘target,’ or collect information on, dozens of individuals, and compile psychological profiles that sometimes focused on their personal or sexual histories.” In addition, The New Yorker noted that “Weinstein monitored the progress of the investigations personally” and “also enlisted former employees from his film enterprises to join in the effort, collecting names and placing calls that, according to some sources who received them, felt intimidating. ...”

Now there's plenty more within the article. But what got me about this piece is I can't help but wonder if Israel hooked itself in the USA government after Operation Paperclip? I wonder this because Mossad is known for tracking down many Nazis in Argentina and eliminating them regardless of publicity or cost. Out of revenge it would 'seem.' So I wonder if Israel had a huge problem with the USA importing all the major Nazis and allowing them to get away with crimes simply for technological progress. I mean only 22 Nazis were prosecuted during the Nuremberg trials.

"... Barak was a frequent visitor to Epstein’s residences in New York, so often that The Daily Beastreported that numerous residents of an apartment building linked to Epstein “had seen Barak in the building multiple times over the last few years, and nearly half a dozen more described running into his security detail,” adding that “the building is majority-owned by Epstein’s younger brother, Mark, and has been tied to the financier’s alleged New York trafficking ring.” Specifically, several apartments in the building were “being used to house underage girls from South America, Europe and the former Soviet Union,” according to a former bookkeeperemployed by one of Epstein’s main procurers of underage girls, Jean Luc Brunel.

Barak is also known to have spent the night at one of Epstein’s residences at least once, was photographed leaving Epstein’s residence as recently as 2016, and has admitted to visiting Epstein’s island, which has sported nicknames including “Pedo Island,” “Lolita Island” and “Orgy Island.” In 2004, Barak received $2.5 million from Leslie Wexner’s Wexner Foundation, where Epstein was a trustee as well as one of the foundation’s top donors, officially for unspecified “consulting services” and “research” on the foundation’s behalf.
..."

"... Jessica Lessin, editor-in-chief of The Information, told Business Insider that a journalist working for The Information had interviewed Epstein a month before his recent arrest because “he was believed to be an investor in venture capital funds.” However, Lessin claimed that the interview was not “newsworthy” and said the site had no plans to publish its contents. Business Insider claimed that the way the interviews with Epstein had been arranged “suggests that someone in Silicon Valley may have been trying to help Epstein connect with reporters. ...”

And I begin to wonder if what we're currently seeing transpire within the USA is a battle, the old nazi gaurd embedded in government being dismantled—in some way it would explain all the firings of generals and heads of intelligence agencies, especially if there was a disconnected created on purpose between the White House and Military. It would certainly explain many things, and I have to wonder if Israel is helping along the psyop that's eventually going to make the media lose all credibility whatsoever, and most big tech companies. Especially considering most, if not all, major media companies and Hollywood was created through Operation Mockingbird ......

"... Though it is unknown exactly which Silicon Valley figures were most connected to Epstein and which tech executives were potentially being blackmailed by Epstein, it is known that Epstein associated with several prominent tech executives, including Google co-founder Sergey Brin, Facebook co-founder Mark Zuckerberg, Tesla CEO Elon Musk, Microsoft co-founder Bill Gates, and LinkedIn co-founder Reid Hoffman.

Last year, Epstein claimed to be advising Tesla and Elon Musk, who had been previously photographed with Epstein’s alleged madam Ghislaine Maxwell. A few years ago, Epstein also attended a dinner hosted by LinkedIn’s Reid Hoffman, where Musk had allegedly introducedEpstein to Mark Zuckerberg. Google’s Sergey Brin is known to have attended a dinner hosted by Epstein at his New York residence where Donald Trump was also in attendance.
..."

Or perhaps I'm totally off the mark. Regardless I wanted to share. I'm not good and lack the time to create a huge thoughtful thread, so please forgive the rusty nature of this thread. I simply don't have the time. Thoughts?
edit on fTuesdayAmerica/Chicago3305699 by Flesh699 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2020 @ 05:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Flesh699

I tried to skim what you posted but where do you mention the Epstein Netwrok??
edit on 7-7-2020 by American-philosopher because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2020 @ 05:41 PM
link   
a reply to: American-philosopher

Fixed

posted on Jul, 7 2020 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Interesting way to connect the dots.

posted on Jul, 7 2020 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Who is Barak?

You never mentioned that name in your title? Or first 3 paragraphs, then went on a Barak train

But who the F@@k is Barak?

posted on Jul, 7 2020 @ 06:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: ADUB77

Who is Barak?

You never mentioned that name in your title? Or first 3 paragraphs, then went on a Barak train

But who the F@@k is Barak?

e.

Chairman of Carbyne. I had to get off pc quickly and only had time to fix stuff. It's busy here for me.
edit on fTuesdayAmerica/Chicago1406699 by Flesh699 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2020 @ 07:47 PM
link   
They say it is the age of information. There is definitely a war for information. Just look at what the NSA was doing. Look what the media is doing. Technology has turned it into an all out war for information, everyone is engaged. He who controls the spice controls the universe. Thanks for the thread and link.
edit on 7-7-2020 by that1lurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 10:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: that1lurker
They say it is the age of information. There is definitely a war for information. Just look at what the NSA was doing. Look what the media is doing. Technology has turned it into an all out war for information, everyone is engaged. He who controls the spice controls the universe. Thanks for the thread and link.

I wonder if the NSA and the other 3 letters might be using the information they collect on ATS.

It would be naive to think they don't have some low level droid on 4chan, ATS, Alex Jones, and other like minded "conspiracy" sites.

You are entirely correct that information is power!!

edit on 7-11-2020 by olaru12 because: syntax

top topics

join