It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Congress Sells Out U S Troops, Refusing To Again End Afghanistan War

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2020 @ 01:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

originally posted by: PhilbertDezineck

originally posted by: rickymouse
Big Pharma needs opiates to sell, just because they are being scrutinized here in America now doesn't mean they don't have a market for them elsewhere in the world.

What are they getting out of Korea we've been there for 70 years?

The military is the enforcement arm of the globalists, they rape and pillage. The list of they get is endless.

It's sad that young men join the military thinking they are defending their country, they are not. They are furthering the agendas of philanthropists like Soros, and rothchilds, bildebergs etc.

Yep we went into South America to protect a fruit company, went in the middle east to protect the oik fields.

posted on Jul, 8 2020 @ 02:46 AM
link   
a reply to: PhilbertDezineck

Also Afghanistan to protect the poppy fields.
edit on 8-7-2020 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2020 @ 07:27 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

You never made a point.
Another habit of yours.

posted on Jul, 8 2020 @ 07:31 AM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

We're you ordered to say that or did you muster it up yourself .

posted on Jul, 8 2020 @ 09:30 AM
link   
We should have left Afghanistan in 2001. Osama Bin Laden and Al Qaeda leadership left the damn country when we attacked.

We've been there too long. We're screwed either way.

We're in a situation where the entire political system in Afghanistan runs on American bribes. The entire country relies on American military to maintain stability. Once we leave, the country will go into chaos. No matter what our exit policy is.

We get most of the minerals used in electronics in Afghanistan. We make TONS of money off of arm sales. We earn tons of oil credits from the country. We make SO MUCH money from being there. I don't think politicians will ever vote that away.

Russia, China, Iran, and terrorist groups in the region will take advantage of the power vacuum we leave behind. They would love to turn Afghanistan into their own Qatar. Earn the oil credits, the money off arms sales, and mine the country of its minerals.

posted on Jul, 8 2020 @ 09:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Michigan72

very well conceived post...

you covered most all the 'Cash Cow' reasons the USA will keep an active presence there among the Taliban

Yes the Taliban too are a resource that PACs in amerika have not yet utilized... perhaps utilizing them against the covert IS cells operating in all 50 States after the BLM peters out, and when Antifa begins collapsing because Soros' de-funding the criminal elements... and when the 'Muslim Brotherhood' enters the political scene in once Democrat stronghold cities

posted on Jul, 8 2020 @ 10:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
a reply to: projectvxn

We're you ordered to say that or did you muster it up yourself .

Oh I get it. You just wanted to know vet statuses so you could use it as a cudgel against veterans who disagree with you.

This way you don't have to make any points and you feel like you've got one on me or some other veteran because you think snark is a replacement for knowing what you're talking about.

You're transparent. Your debate tactics are straight out of the church of woke bull#.

posted on Jul, 8 2020 @ 10:34 AM
link   

The military is the enforcement arm of the globalists, they rape and pillage.

Never did anything of the sort.

But I don't expect you to think in a nuanced fashion.

posted on Jul, 8 2020 @ 10:43 AM
link   

So you're blaming the soldiers for the failure of policy decided by people we put into office??

Doesn't work that way, sorry. If any one group deserves the blame, it's the voter for putting these imbecilic morons into office...and keeping 'em there in too many cases.

posted on Jul, 8 2020 @ 02:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull

So you're blaming the soldiers for the failure of policy decided by people we put into office??

Doesn't work that way, sorry. If any one group deserves the blame, it's the voter for putting these imbecilic morons into office...and keeping 'em there in too many cases.

star for you there seagull for pointing out where the problem lies, hopenotfeariswhatweneed is either missing the point or intentionally doing it, im not going to speculate but its my understanding that its a habit.

posted on Jul, 8 2020 @ 07:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull

Not blaming the soldiers, anyone can be fooled by propoganda. Your leaders and those behind the scenes are very crafty and and will do what it takes to get what they want.

Surely I dont need to explain to you just how poorly soldiers are treated after service, with sub par medical treatment for both mental and physical ailments, soldiers are used and discarded.

So tell me who's fault is it that these imbecilic morons keep getting elected, who keeps voting for these imbeciles ?

posted on Jul, 8 2020 @ 10:59 PM
link   
a reply to: PhilbertDezineck

It is a strategic military location.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join