It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. Officially Withdraws From the World Health Organization

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+23 more 
posted on Jul, 7 2020 @ 01:43 PM
link   

According to reports, the United States has officially withdrawn from the World Health Organization.

The Trump White House and the international health body have been at odds for months over the COVID-19 handling and the WHO’s relationship with China.

This story will be updated as more news becomes available.

U.S. Officially Withdraws From the World Health Organization

I see this as a good but rather late move.

The WHO lied from the very beginning about the potential of covid spreading to humans. It has strong ties to the Chinese Communist Party and is everything but a world organization. What's more, it keeps shilling against the HCQ cure which puts many lives in danger.

Should the United Nations be next?

+5 more 
posted on Jul, 7 2020 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Absolutely.

+15 more 
posted on Jul, 7 2020 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Anon283799

It should have been first.

posted on Jul, 7 2020 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Monroe doctrine 2020... honestly I'm all for it.

+10 more 
posted on Jul, 7 2020 @ 01:55 PM
link   

100% on this, and it just might be an action that would secure POTUS' re-election at this point. He ran on the UN either changing their tone with the US in a major way or the US kicking the UN off of US soil and exiting the group. Well, from where I stand, the UN still has not changed its disrespectful tone, so it is now time for the consequences of their attitudes to bear fruit.

+4 more 
posted on Jul, 7 2020 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Good.

These organizations manipulate peoples ideals to create perpetual funding machines that create the very problems they are supposed to solve. Very effective strategy for profit and control.

Many seem to still believe these organizations (WHO, UN, IMF, World Economic Forum, etc.) are toothless and weak.. But their influence and impact isnt through direct force. Its through subversion, suborning, and subtle manipulation over decades amd decades to achieve the technocratic ideal.

So, good first moves. But, preventing the mass centralized dependency of everything from food to health to our own minds will take more. IMO, action from the ground up utilizing the same technological concepts to achieve self-sufficiency in every home.

Important to note.. These organizations have many allies across the world that will continue their agenda. From public health officials, politicians and "philanthropists," to tech companies, corporations, and media.

+1 more 
posted on Jul, 7 2020 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Serdgiam

One look at who is on the UN Human Rights Commission makes your point very clearly.

posted on Jul, 7 2020 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Who will your government blame for their own faults now?

posted on Jul, 7 2020 @ 02:26 PM
link   
This will really hurt their funding as the United States is the largest single contributor to the organisation. They will have to use the gofundme approach.

posted on Jul, 7 2020 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Once again trump is right. Should consider leaving the u.n. next as they are now claiming the lmkilling of general Solemanei as a murder.

posted on Jul, 7 2020 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Anon283799

It has strong ties to the Chinese Communist Party

Or maybe it hasn't.

Traces of COVID-19 have been found in sewage samples from Spain, Italy and Brazil which pre-date its discovery in China. A preprint study, which has not been peer reviewed, claims to have found the presence of SARS-CoV-2 genomes in a Barcelona sewage sample from 12 March 2019

www.sciencefocus.com...

posted on Jul, 7 2020 @ 02:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

It should have been first.

Hahaha... You made me remember Abbott and Costello. (WHO's on first).

posted on Jul, 7 2020 @ 02:56 PM
link   
There goes any chance of Europe lifting their travel restrictions on us anytime soon, since that was an entirely political decision to begin with.

posted on Jul, 7 2020 @ 02:57 PM
link   
So now W.H.O. becomes W.H.A.T. - W.H.E.R.E. - W.H.E.N. 😃

posted on Jul, 7 2020 @ 03:17 PM
link   

So when is the CDC next?

posted on Jul, 7 2020 @ 03:24 PM
link   

I agree with this and yes the UN.

Been advocating for the ending of the UN for ages.

Trump needs to run ads exposing Fauci and CCP money ties, research on coronavirus (To make it more virulent) started in the US, moved to China, expose ties of CCP money in WHO and voila election guaranteed.

But would the networks run that? Aren't they all bought out by the CCP too?
Since all the idiots like me gave Chinese money by buying crap products for at least a few years.

posted on Jul, 7 2020 @ 03:48 PM
link   
a reply to: face23785

Its not technically a restriction, its a recommendation or guideline.
Member states can choose to abide. Still plenty of countries you can fly to.

posted on Jul, 7 2020 @ 04:18 PM
link   
a reply to: chris_stibrany

I just wanted to mention that I truly believe the CCP isnt at the "head of the table," so to speak. As a nation, they are probably closer to the technocratic ideal than any other, and their influence and interference cant be overstated. However, they are not at the top of the chain.

Still, without question, we need to look at their involvement in universities, media, tech companies, hollywood, politicians, sports, land ownership, our food supply, technology (like phones, 5g), social media platforms, etc. The extent of this would shock a lot of people.

Even so, I believe they are serving someone elses agenda. Wittingly or not.. who knows. Im sure its a lot like it is here in the US (and around the world); embedded technofascists.

We start to get glimpses into this when we look at one location that you brought up: Wuhan. This gets obfuscated by people saying things like "its the US that was really responsible!" But.. It was the agents of the technocracy that were involved there.

posted on Jul, 7 2020 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Withdrawing must be more complicated than I imagined. I thought the president withdrew 3 months ago.

posted on Jul, 7 2020 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Good !

I hear that the DOJ is working a case against Google right now

throw in all the Social-Media mega-platforms too... lets profile Fasebook to the compost pile while we are at it

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join